Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #31
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yeah ive had the full first season on bootleg blue-ray for well over a year now. maybe more than that, but i don't remember.

Such a good show. I enjoyed every episode from the first to the last one. Tons of boobies for suuurrrre. funny i was totally going to start a thread like this hellla long ago, but wasn't sure if there would be much interest. can't wait to start watching the prequel/ season 2. I've been trying to get a lot of my friends in to it, but no ones making the effort. haha. although mentioning hot girls and nudity sparks a greater interest. haha
Old 02-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #32
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
somebody was telling me i should watch this because when the dudes get mad at each other, they pee in each other's mouths.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:07 PM   #33
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Pissing on someone you hate after he got the shit beat out of him? Sounds like a good plan to me.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:30 PM   #34
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Gods of the Arena seems to be really slacking compared to season 1, IMO. I'll still watch it though haha
Old 02-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #35
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I'll wait until the entire series is over before I watch it. Season one was AWESOME (after the first episode) and I can't wait to see what happens next.