Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #541
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
haha yea, setting off alarms man...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:58 AM   #542
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
saw clean whitechuki south bound on 405 this morning around 7:30ish, clear corners, 5 lug conver.gun metal wheels.dark dark tint. tried looking inside to give a whatsup....too dark, i gave up.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:16 PM   #543
vutony
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (145)
vutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfectionvutony is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 145 reviews
i rarely post here but i spotted a cutie yesterday afternoon on beach southbound making a right on katella

it was a lowered black s14 zenki with silver wheels and blastpipe exhaust, i believe
Old 06-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #544
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
haha i think that was me. were u the guy that took my spot right next to the CLA bulding?..
i think i've seen your car a bunch of times, you are on sawblades with no center caps right?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:47 PM   #545
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
i think i've seen your car a bunch of times, you are on sawblades with no center caps right?
If sawblades are steelies?lol and with jdm sideskirts, chuki front end with pignose lip, and ridiculously good looking guy driving... that's me!

Where do you see my car?

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:04 PM   #546
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
saw a black (?) s14 getting on the 210 west from baldwin...i was getting on the 210 east

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 03:21 PM   #547
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Saw a 98-00ish silver honda accord give me a good stare while going down York Blvd in Highland park around 1ish.

Hopefully he owns a 240, or maybe he really likes beat up dirty koukis.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #548
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Saw a 98-00ish silver honda accord give me a good stare while going down York Blvd in Highland park around 1ish.

Hopefully he owns a 240, or maybe he really likes beat up dirty koukis.
hmm havent seen many s14's in the HLP or eagle rock.. or there period! lol

im there all the time.. maybe ill run into ya..

p.s that area is honda central
Old 06-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #549
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Saw LuisGonz's S14s and a couple of his buddies cars (one S13 and one S14) today, LuisGonz's car's sick. So are his skillz (did my intercooler piping).

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:36 AM   #550
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Seen a s13 fb driving out the ontario mills mall yesterday @ 5:10pm
was silver had full aero ... was charcoal grhey with some black rims with a polished lip.. looked like 16'ns ..gave me a thumbs up..
Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #551
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Quote:
If sawblades are steelies?lol and with jdm sideskirts, chuki front end with pignose lip, and ridiculously good looking guy driving... that's me!

Where do you see my car?
a lot actually, a couple times parked near the dorms, one time you were trying to reverse in the middle of the backroad near the music building, and another time i saw your car, right in front of the stop sign at palmitas, i looked away, then i heard the sounds of tires screeching (it was a rainy day lol).

Also saw for the second time today, darkish colored s13 hatch w/ s14 se 5 spokes in front of cal poly dorms.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #552
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
saw a lowered G37 yesterday on the 605 going south, near del amo.... Its proabably the first g37 I've seen thats modified..
Old 06-04-2008, 03:59 PM   #553
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
saw a white chuki hatch yesterday around 5pm on 405 north huntington beach area was behind me when i cut into the car pool,l painted black hood, almost stock ride height, driver just kinda stared at me weird when i exited carpool and he passed me
Old 06-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #554
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
BLACK hatch on the 101 S this morning had a toy or something on the towhook! i think you have a sr or something cause shit was loud LOL also there was a red mini cooper behind you !
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:34 PM   #555
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Black S14 Kouki with Kouki spoiler and some sort of exhaust parked inside our personal gated w/private security parking lot at an office building in Downtown LA.

Obviously will not disclose where, but it's off 7th st.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #556
mrmaup
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
mrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura aboutmrmaup has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
saw the new gtr, red with black lip coming down on westminster blvd turning right on springdale...it was more exciting than seeing the usually lambos and ferrari's that drive around on sunday mornings.
mrmaup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:37 PM   #557
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
last night at 2 am off Azusa ave gray s13 fb lowered sr we talked for a bit nice car man

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #558
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
saw a cleannn!!! all black kouki, black rims

i was in my black r6 with purple hid

gave you the peace sign.. lol
Old 06-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #559
IJDMDRIFTI
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
IJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to beholdIJDMDRIFTI is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IJDMDRIFTI
5/4 5:30pm exact. saw a dark grey chuki hatch with 180sx type x wheels painted black getting off the 10fwy on riverside ave in rialto.

gave you a peace sign. just wondering if you where on ZILVIA.

Last edited by IJDMDRIFTI; 06-05-2008 at 04:57 PM.. Reason: bleh
IJDMDRIFTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:58 PM   #560
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
saw a white S13 fastback with silvia front end on candlewood behind the Lakewood mall had a type x wing on back and the bumper was pretty burnt where the exhaust exits. i was in a blue mazdaspeed3
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:10 PM   #561
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
saw a girl in a silver s14 on the 210 east this morning, it had a black hood...and some sort of aftermarket grill w/pepboy foglights

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:17 PM   #562
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
i keep seeing this red Z Aero, OE/nismo maybe, what seemed to be black time attacks, blue roll cage. anyone know who that is i can never get close enough to talk to the owner. spotted today 1230 or so down harbor blvd costa mesa... SOO fresh!
Old 06-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #563
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
In Chino Hill, around 6:30 outside Albertsons market a s13 maroon hatch with version select knock off kit on front and sides, kouki tail. you were park right next to my friends gun metal camary.
Could almost have been mine except that I've got an unpainted kouki front and black kouki sides. Then again, I haven't seen other maroon S13s in Chino Hills and I do frequent that albertsons.
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:06 AM   #564
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
i keep seeing this red Z Aero, OE/nismo maybe, what seemed to be black time attacks, blue roll cage. anyone know who that is i can never get close enough to talk to the owner. spotted today 1230 or so down harbor blvd costa mesa... SOO fresh!
i know which one it is

does it have a single exhaust and super loud?

it comes by my work almost every night

pretty nice z

i think he might work at stillen, always going in that direction
Old 06-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #565
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

yeah single exhaust i believe its hard to get a good look at it, damn that car is sexy! yeah i always see him driving past nissan right past adams.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:53 PM   #566
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Could almost have been mine except that I've got an unpainted kouki front and black kouki sides. Then again, I haven't seen other maroon S13s in Chino Hills and I do frequent that albertsons.
Will my friend lives in Chino Hill, the only 240sx i had seen in Chino Hill was a red hatch and a red coupe park outside the Hobbypeople by 99 ranch market. There is another one but its totally stock pignose hatch in maroon. Think was your with unpaint kit... nice hatch by the way.

Today, I when to old town Covina to pay some bills. On the way back to Glendora, I saw a white kouki hatch stock?? on Glendora ave just pass the golf court and then saw a REALLY nice black sc300 lowered, sc400 tail and wing!! SOOOOO NICE then saw a OLD LADY!!! driven a black s14 kouki freaking CLEAN and totally stock s14 on Route 66 turning left on Glendora!! I havent seen any old people driveing a S14 around in SoCal now. It was pretty suprise to see because most of the time, all I saw was s13 driven by the old people.. will should follow her and ask if she wanna sell hahah
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #567
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylindrftr View Post
a lot actually, a couple times parked near the dorms, one time you were trying to reverse in the middle of the backroad near the music building, and another time i saw your car, right in front of the stop sign at palmitas, i looked away, then i heard the sounds of tires screeching (it was a rainy day lol).
u sure that was me?? i'm usually not a violent driver... i swear! lol

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #568
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
around 2:30 pm today i saw a red s13 hatch, lowered, looked mainly stock getting pulled by a traffic cop heading east on route 66 ( foothill blvd ) right after mountian?
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:52 PM   #569
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
u sure that was me?? i'm usually not a violent driver... i swear! lol
lol the car that i see always has sawblades (on the front for sure, not sure about the rear), which are missing their center caps. The car is usually kind of dirty lol. Looks lowered, other than that its a typical white s13 couple, i think it has an exhaust.
Old 06-08-2008, 03:01 AM   #570
s14_mike
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
s14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enoughs14_mike will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
saw a red s14 zenki today in the parking lot of carls jr. and blockbuster in alhambra on commonwealth and fremont. you waved and i tried to wave back but i hit my wink mirror... lol
s14_mike is offline   Reply With Quote