Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #541
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
Iirc yea. Right after the fullbring arc.
Yea that's correct. But the manga is still ongoing.
Kallixtos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #542
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
PANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
LOL! Totally didn't see that one coming about Zangetsu... it's like one of those "when you see it, you'll shit bricks" moments.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:34 AM   #543
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
So, the two souls that have been in Ichigo this whole time have been Zangetsu & the white Hollow Ichigo... But while Ichigo has accepted guidance and strength from Zangetsu, who was really a piece of Juha Baach's soul left behind to manipulate all Quincies and used that power to fight/subjugate/restrict Hichigo at every turn. And the fabricated hollow which was used to create Hichigo was made by lumping a whole bunch of Shinigami souls together in the first place...

So Ichigo's new Zanpaktou will be a hollow made of tons of Shinigami souls. Sound like they've got some making up to do as well. Ichigo rejected the fuck out of him. Maybe Ichigo will finally get some more abilities besides Getsuga Tensho.

Nice job, Tite Kubo. Took a long ass time but I didn't see that one coming.

The first meeting of Zangetsu... Interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUfK7_oP7o
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #544
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Interesting. Its a little confusing trying to figure it all out and what his true power is.

At least the "bleach" part makes more sense now that his zanpakto is white.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #545
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
They always explained that it was called Bleach because of his orange hair, that kids made fun of him because they thought it was bleached. But I guess it could have multiple meanings.

But I don't know about the whole 'which power is his true power?' debate. I mean, technically, they both are... He inherited them both from his Quincy mother & Shinigami father. Both sets of abilities can be useful. I hope he doesn't complete discard his Quincey side, because it truly is his birthright.

But I don't see yet how any of this really helps. Even if Ichigo's true Zanpaktou is more powerful than old man Yama-ji, Juha Baach has the ability to steal the power from impure Quincies, take Bankai's from Shinigami's & completely pwn Hollows. This may be interesting.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #546
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Which brings me to question, Uryu is a 1/4 quincy right? Wasn't his mother only a half? So then Uryu showing up at Juha Bach's place means he's about to get absorbed?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #547
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

PANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
They always explained that it was called Bleach because of his orange hair, that kids made fun of him because they thought it was bleached. But I guess it could have multiple meanings.

But I don't know about the whole 'which power is his true power?' debate. I mean, technically, they both are... He inherited them both from his Quincy mother & Shinigami father. Both sets of abilities can be useful. I hope he doesn't complete discard his Quincey side, because it truly is his birthright.

But I don't see yet how any of this really helps. Even if Ichigo's true Zanpaktou is more powerful than old man Yama-ji, Juha Baach has the ability to steal the power from impure Quincies, take Bankai's from Shinigami's & completely pwn Hollows. This may be interesting.
I didn't know his orange hair had anything to do with the name Bleach. I thought the joke of his orange hair came from his name Ichigo which means strawberry head or something like that.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #548
simmode1
Post Whore!

I'm glad Ichigo was able to embrace all of his heritage... the Quincy part, the Shingami part AND the Hollow part. This is finally becoming interesting after so long. I just hope he learns some new techniques.

But I guess now its time to figure out what Uryuu has been up to...
Old 06-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #549
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

I wonder if the two zanpakto will combine into one for his bankai. And if both are going to be holstered on his back from now on... Or if he can revert his shikai back into a normal sword like everyone else.
Old 04-09-2014, 07:25 AM   #550
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
I still read the manga but it's been awhile since I've had something worth posting in this dead thread. "Nozarashi," that is all. It's abilities are a mystery until next chapter though, boo.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:08 AM   #551
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
WORD!!!!

I just read that myself. ken-chan did fuck up when he talked to that dude. he just should had just kept cutting till he was dead.

not sure ken is smart enough to defeat this guy? can't imagine what his volstang is?

and will someone tell me why the fuck the vizards aren't hollowfying??
supersayianjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:28 AM   #552
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Ken's just playing though.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:23 PM   #553
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
and will someone tell me why the fuck the vizards aren't hollowfying??
I was wondering the same thing. That would have made up for the loss of their Bankais. But at the same time, those guys weren't all that impressive last time we saw them in battle. Besides, they probably figured that Hollow powers are inherently inferior to Quincy abilities. I mean, look how fast Las Noches fell. Although, Ichigo & crew had thoroughly dismantled its offensive/defensive capabilities...
Old 04-09-2014, 02:38 PM   #554
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

supersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enoughsupersayianjim will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I was wondering the same thing. That would have made up for the loss of their Bankais. But at the same time, those guys weren't all that impressive last time we saw them in battle. Besides, they probably figured that Hollow powers are inherently inferior to Quincy abilities. I mean, look how fast Las Noches fell. Although, Ichigo & crew had thoroughly dismantled its offensive/defensive capabilities...

I mean grimjow did kill kigre(or whatever his name is)......
Old 04-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #555
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Has that been confirmed? That was always my theory, but I don't remember them confirming who finished that guy off... Plus, whoever did cut him in half, I'm pretty sure in was an attack from the back, so doesn't necessarily mean the new challenger was stronger....
Old 04-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #556
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

well urahara did make a deal with him, and he was eager to talk to ichigo when urahara was on the phone with ichigo, so I don't see uraqua's(the only other arrancar that could pull that off) character as being that friendly so obviously it was grimm.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #557
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

lol, how fitting for Zaraki's shikai to be absurdly large like him.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:02 PM   #558
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

the thing is, does he loose speed now(not like he was that fast in the first place). interesting that this kid could had killed juhu baha himself?
Old 04-16-2014, 01:44 PM   #559
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
juhu baha
Lol... Sounds like a DragonBall name... Juha Bach, I believe.

Meteor was cool when Sephiroth did it. I was cool when Madara did it. Here? Not so much, when you can just go u and slice it.

Bleach. Predictably unoriginal yet again.
Old 04-16-2014, 01:55 PM   #560
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
the thing is, does he loose speed now(not like he was that fast in the first place). interesting that this kid could had killed juhu baha himself?
It looks like a one hit kill weapon not meant to be swung around multiple times. So with all his strength, i think he can build enough speed, think sledge hammer or Conan the barbarian. But it's bleach :shrug: maybe he'll swing it around like a regular katana, lol.
Old 04-16-2014, 05:44 PM   #561
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Lol... Sounds like a DragonBall name... Juha Bach, I believe.

Meteor was cool when Sephiroth did it. I was cool when Madara did it. Here? Not so much, when you can just go u and slice it.

Bleach. Predictably unoriginal yet again.

yea I spelled it wrong. what do you fellows think about his right hand man who "can tip the scales" a force to be reckoned with??
Old 04-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #562
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

he was meant to take on Shunsui so...yep.
Old 04-23-2014, 08:27 AM   #563
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

so he ALMOST went into the portal? and let me guess, next week the kid uses his volstang!!
Old 04-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #564
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Exactly. But I'm guessing he's never had to use it before either, so... I don't know where things will go from there. It would be a shame if Ichigo had to pop up now & save everybody from this kid.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:54 AM   #565
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Nah, zaraki has this. You know ichigo doesn't come til the end, lol.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #566
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

so now ken is going to die?? fuck at least give him a chance to rest up..
Old 05-07-2014, 07:30 AM   #567
indomiekid1
Leaky Injector

indomiekid1 is an unknown quantity at this point
what!? for real?
indomiekid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 09:17 AM   #568
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

He still hasn't taken his eye patch off or shown his bankai.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #569
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

To be honest, he hasn't done anything yet.
Old 05-07-2014, 08:28 PM   #570
supersayianjim
Nissanaholic!

hes hurt, and hurt bad so it seems. iam thinking he won't use his eye patch since he has a bankai now.

and remember what one of those chicks did and how the fox guy defeated her. ken has to fight 4 of them...

Last edited by supersayianjim; 05-07-2014 at 09:05 PM..