Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #5221
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
You know nothing of fitment. shh.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #5222
genetic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
hahah this is true.
genetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #5223
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
s4 is perfect. nothing should be changed.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:28 AM   #5224
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have a question on some wheels and tires combos. i dont want to create a new thread for nothing so im posting it here. i want to put the lowest offset work emotion cr kai on my vert. ive been searching and it looks like it 5x114.3 18x9.5 +12 offset for 5 lug. my question is is that the lowest offset in 18's? also what tires do i run if i got stock body front and back for the stretch and flush look? any info would help. thanks
Old 06-23-2009, 02:57 AM   #5225
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs View Post
i have a question on some wheels and tires combos. i dont want to create a new thread for nothing so im posting it here. i want to put the lowest offset work emotion cr kai on my vert. ive been searching and it looks like it 5x114.3 18x9.5 +12 offset for 5 lug. my question is is that the lowest offset in 18's? also what tires do i run if i got stock body front and back for the stretch and flush look? any info would help. thanks
yes + 12 is the lowest offset they offer in 18s. as for tire size, 225/40 is a pretty standard stretch. Other popular sizes are 215/40 and 225/35 though.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:36 AM   #5226
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

xdumbxguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:27 AM   #5227
iamerickson
Leaky Injector

iamerickson is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_T View Post
Love how this S4 looks

[/quote]

Sweet jesus!! That right there is straight gangsta
iamerickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:33 AM   #5228
iknowwhoyou_r
In time-out for misbehaving.

iknowwhoyou_r is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry but that s4 look like shit.
need smaller width wheel or more offset, less stretched tires.

thats my 2cent
iknowwhoyou_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:39 AM   #5229
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhoyou_r View Post

thats my 2cent

Get the fuck outta here with comments like this....

That Audi is hot!
scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #5230
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
that rx-8 posted a few pages back is so weaksauce....
theres an rx-8 around my area thats got some good fitment on it, it can be done.

and that S4 needs a body kit to pull off rims that stick out that much.
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #5231
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Trippin.

That audi has the design/setup good.

Minus that horrid peanut butter interior.

Also, don't be stupid and quote long pics people.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #5232
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
didnt said a shit about fitment dumb .... im starting to like the car today . it looks good today. looks dope.. still not a big fan of running crazy neg camber on the rear. i just cant fucking do it. my car would be going side ways even in 5th gear.

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #5233
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

garson deeps racing
x10 x11.5
xdumbxguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 PM   #5234
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
Those would look so right in full polish, it looks good right now but a full polish would set if off completely.

Here's my POS, finally got the AC installed lol.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:17 PM   #5235
geoff240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
geoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond reputegeoff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggs View Post

18X9.5 +12 OFFSET FRONT AND BACK? TIRES SIZE FRONT AND BACK? ANY INFO ON THE SUSPENSION SETUP? CANT FIND THE ORIGINAL ANYMORE
thats my old coupe, i got rear ended about a year ago.. yep 18x9.5j +12 and 225/40 falken fk452's all the way around. just stance coilovers, ruca's/ toe arms, -3.5 degrees camber in the rear with a slight pull, camber plates maxed out in the front "not sure how much camber that was" with no pull just a roll.

geoff240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM   #5236
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The Audi is on bags.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #5237
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
17x9.5 +12 with 225/45/17 all around, soon to be 215/40/17 in the front.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #5238
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
my car would be going side ways even in 5th gear.
sounds like fun to me?
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #5239
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
that audi is fakin sikwitit!!! never seen an audi done up like that before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
still not a big fan of running crazy neg camber on the rear. i just cant fucking do it. my car would be going side ways even in 5th gear.
really??? what kinda motor you got to be spinning tires in 5th??? i got about -5 or 6 in the rear and i still have a hard time spinning tires in 3rd coming in hot. i couldnt even imagine spinning 5th with air in the tires.

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:07 PM   #5240
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:

thats my 2cent
No one cares what you say, your english is fucking terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj View Post
Blurry pics
Take still shots in the day time.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #5241
goomba
Leaky Injector

goomba is an unknown quantity at this point
yeeeeeees boi... i love to see this bitch in action... bumbai when i get back i like ride... slide safe asshole
goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #5242
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, please post better pictures, your fitment looks cool. Do you have a lot of toe-in in the rear? I tried running lots of camber, but it also gave me a lot of toe-in, wasn't sure if it was ok to drive like that.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #5243
tire_machine
Leaky Injector

tire_machine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

thats my 2cent

You just don't understand euro's and their love of poke. but that's ok, we forgive you, you're still young.
tire_machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #5244
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdumbxguyx View Post

garson deeps racing
x10 x11.5
you show up for like 5 mins at the 626 meet huh?? lol

cars sweet man

rules:

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #5245
iknowwhoyou_r
In time-out for misbehaving.

iknowwhoyou_r is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
No one cares what you say, your english is fucking terrible.

since when is this english class?
i don't care what you say either douchebag :ghey:
iknowwhoyou_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #5246
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, please post better pictures, your fitment looks cool. Do you have a lot of toe-in in the rear? I tried running lots of camber, but it also gave me a lot of toe-in, wasn't sure if it was ok to drive like that.
The toe will murder your tires. What's a lot of toe in? You should be able to adjust the toe nearly to 0 if you have aftermarket toe arms.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #5247
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Stop quoting tons of pictures fuck.

This message was in all caps.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #5248
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
thanks man!! toe is not too much of a problem on my car as much as caster. since i have a rear trailing arm set-up, the lower the car goes the more it pulls the tires towards the front of the car. the trailing arm set up makes my rear squat the load when i get on the gas so, until i can get stiffer springs this will have to be my slide height for now.

but yeah for a 240 all you would need is to zero out toe for best tire wear. you can add or minus about a degree or 2 of toe safely to gain or lose traction but the more you add in either direction will wear tires a whole lot faster then camber. the only thing toe will damge is your wallet and all the tires it goes through. like the other guy said, just get some adjustable toe links and zero them out and you should be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
yeeeeeees boi... i love to see this bitch in action... bumbai when i get back i like ride... slide safe asshole
you know dat!!!! passenger seat is always open, as long as you sign the release waiver on the dash. hahahhaha!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
i just changed the tires also so the gap is a little larger than usual. i went from a 235-40 on a 18x10.5 to a 225-35 and 265-35 on a 18x12 to 235-40. the stretch is nice on the 12 but its still a little taller than the 265 so ill probably end up going back to the 265 or maybe a 255-35. until i can afford some stiffer spings ill have to 4 by it at this height.

here you go
225-35 on an 18x10.5

235-40 on an 18x12

front and rear comparison

sorry only had shots of this side with the wheels on. tires were shredded about an hour after these pix.

heres the link to my build on f31club.com if anyone wants to check it out.
F31club.com Forums • View topic - my project that will never be complete

and a little youtube teaser
YouTube - D Hawaii

anyone know how to just make the video pop up instead of the link???
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #5249
just a guy
Zilvia Member

just a guy is an unknown quantity at this point
wow thats sexy
just a guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 02:03 AM   #5250
thats14guy
Leaky Injector

thats14guy is an unknown quantity at this point
why would you put a 35 up front and a 40 in the rear? shits dumb.
thats14guy is offline   Reply With Quote