Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:50 AM   #5131
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
The circle is now complete:

That engine bay is:
:ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey: :ghey:

Let me show you what a real engine bay looks like.

you just got

!

by yourself might i add.. haha. PWNED
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 09:49 AM   #5132
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
no work for me. 5 fwy closed 76fwy closed and 241 closed. No way to work.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:56 AM   #5133
s14zenki_zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura abouts14zenki_zenki has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
oo shit!! the 5 is closing??!! i live right by 5 and the 241. on yale and irvine blvd....the fire BETTER not get any closer..holy fuck!!
s14zenki_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:01 AM   #5134
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
no the 5 north at camp pendelton.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:37 AM   #5135
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

you just got

!

by yourself might i add.. haha. PWNED
Flash on a good camera at the right angle with a couple shiny parts does wonders.

half the cars I see in pic threads on this forum look good but in person they look shittier than my car.

and when I try to find the bugger who talked shit on my poor ugly pos s13< I cant because they know, their car is ugly piece of shit too.

Im sure in person norms bay is as clean as it needs to be.

I dont think he did it for HIN either.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:18 AM   #5136
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
no the 5 north at camp pendelton.
just go on base all the way up basilone. There is another exit up north but not sure how to get there.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:04 PM   #5137
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918 View Post
just go on base all the way up basilone. There is another exit up north but not sure how to get there.

i think basilone is the last entrance to base, unless there is a san onofre entrance
CusCo_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #5138
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
San onofre is the one. It isn't really popular. That is the area where most of the grunts and stuff train.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #5139
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Last time I was on base there was this auto hobby garage where u can service ur car, they had a bunch of tools and bout 25 racks. I wonder if I can get a visitors pass.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:33 PM   #5140
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CusCo_S14 View Post
on Balisone rd there is a auto hobby shop w/ all the tools and about 30 racks. I wonder if I can get a visitors pass.
there is actually 2 of them on base. They check ID, registration, and insurance. I seriously doubt they will let a civilian in to work on their car.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #5141
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

yeah its closed past san onofre thats the road i would take when theres traffic on the 5 that part is on fire. Last night i drove thru the 76 and the 15 area. Firestorm. Cars covered in ash and maf is acting up.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:07 PM   #5142
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

fire at the back gate of base. I just moved everything that could burn that was against the house to the fence. Its behind the houses just across the street. Moved white thunder to a friends place. black magic is my escape mobile ill be outside hosing some stuff. Since its on the military base they have about 6 diff helicopters working on it and a plane just dropped on it. Theres a big firebreak before our neighborhood and the city just unlocked all they hydrants in the neighborhood.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #5143
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
dang...that sux.. soooo...whos going out tonight?? lololol
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #5144
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I heard the other day that Arnold put the National Guard to use for fire containment. Should be a big help.

Anyone still down for tonight, unless if the fire is in the way?
Old 10-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #5145
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I heard the other day that Arnold put the National Guard to use for fire containment. Should be a big help.

Anyone still down for tonight, unless if the fire is in the way?
not really

they are only useful in civil disobedience scenario.

they were better used at the border, but I guess no one will be immigrating illegally if the border is on fire...hmm or will they
Old 10-24-2007, 05:25 PM   #5146
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

I just heard Arnold is over @ El Toro HS right now
Old 10-24-2007, 05:26 PM   #5147
steve shadows
Post Whore!

run over there ! haha
Old 10-24-2007, 05:44 PM   #5148
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
yah i dont really know how bad the fire is..but uhmm yah...is anyone going out tonight???
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #5149
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
ima show up and see if any one else is there i live close enough any way docots mask's every body
flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 06:09 PM   #5150
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by yangs14 View Post
..is anyone going out tonight???
I planned on going and bring some friends.

see ya guys tonight

BTW this is what a engine bay is susposted to look like
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hiotrip174.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...hiotrip175.jpg

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #5151
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

if the 5 north opens up ima head out ive been locked down the past couple days. took a drive thru the 76 last night pretty interesting.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #5152
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
hey guys, we need 10 more people for the dyno day to get the $30 price, let me know if you're interested, and i'll add you to the list
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:26 PM   #5153
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
Flash on a good camera at the right angle with a couple shiny parts does wonders.

half the cars I see in pic threads on this forum look good but in person they look shittier than my car.

and when I try to find the bugger who talked shit on my poor ugly pos s13< I cant because they know, their car is ugly piece of shit too.

Im sure in person norms bay is as clean as it needs to be.

I dont think he did it for HIN either.
you know that pic of the 2nd engine is his s14 right?.

paul, nice engine bay.

I think im gonna come down tonight with hung, we'll see.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:28 AM   #5154
s14DK

s14DK is making a name for him/her selfs14DK is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to s14DK
Ah man, I can't believe I missed the meet last night! I had to work. How was it?
s14DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:33 AM   #5155
s14DK

s14DK is making a name for him/her selfs14DK is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to s14DK
I saw some guy driving a silver S15 the other day. It sounded pretty hooked up. It has Arizona tags. Does anyone know who he is?
s14DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #5156
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Thats Paul2x S15. its nothing compared to my s14 zenki j/k. yeah his car is sweeeet.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:39 AM   #5157
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Last night was cool besides the fact that I smelled like I was at a camp fire when I got home...

I'm sick of this, cars all smell like smoke now and everthing..

Whos down for a group buy on the Squash freshneers lol =)

John give me a call today and mabye we can get together.

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #5158
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
you know that pic of the 2nd engine is his s14 right?.

paul, nice engine bay.

I think im gonna come down tonight with hung, we'll see.
yes i get the joke
Old 10-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #5159
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
basilone is closed too. i think ill be taking the 15n to get up to fontana or oc if 5north is closed....

i still havent been home since tuesday. and we were told to leave monday.

sucks.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #5160
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

5 is open now.