Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #481
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I just wish I could use it as a Sig.

Special thanks to Helghast.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #482
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
Hey this is not a honda vs nissan thread.

Start another one.

And just for everyones info. The 1989 300zx had variable valve timing.
Srsly.

So who's going to holler at his woman?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:44 PM   #483
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
LOL the "Go Advans" part cracks me up and the "This wiiiiiiiide"
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 PM   #484
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I didnt understand, how a 500hp built Cobra, almost keeps up with him, but a Hayabusa , didnt, I think to beat hayabusas, (unless the driver sucks) you need about 750-800 hp on a well built car!
even watching vids, of 800 hp skylines racing busas, its a close call! Supras need about 1000 hp to beat a busa
unless the difference is cuz the honda weighs like 120lbs..hehe
Old 11-26-2007, 10:05 PM   #485
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SR_Elliott24
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
So I noticed your 18 and from cali........Wanna make 50 bucks foo?
Yeah im 18 i know stupid little kid right. I dont claim to know anything.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:06 PM   #486
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_Elliott24 View Post
Yeah im 18 i know stupid little kid right. I dont claim to know anything.
He didn't mean it like that. To translate: would you like to make 50 bucks by railing the shit out of this dude's busted as fuck "g/f," and then proceed to take pictures of the both of ya in the act and place them upon his car?
Old 11-26-2007, 10:10 PM   #487
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
chewbacca the sequal
Hell yes, this shit just getting better and better.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:11 PM   #488
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Still arnt beating a stock bussa....But yeah there are some badass hondas out there people that say their isnt are stupid. But people claiming they got a homeboy that beats a stock bussa (low 9 second bike) in a honda(street bike yeah ok go home still not) is lieing because bussa's ive seen at the track arnt stock and therefore if he had a civic beating them on the street or anywhere we would know about him. I demand pictures of this bussa beating honda.....and hmmmm you holding up a sonic bag next to it.
EXACTLEY:
+1
to beat hayabusas, (unless the driver sucks) you need about 750-800 hp on a well built car!
even watching vids, of 800 hp skylines racing busas, its a close call! Supras need about 1000 hp to beat a busa
Old 11-26-2007, 10:11 PM   #489
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

SR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enoughSR_Elliott24 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
LMFAO ROFL OMG CANT BREATH!!!!!! Bussa beat a bussa!! OMFG that made my dick hurt good joke man how does it end?
Trust me dude i've seen it. If you dont believe then its whatever. You are entitled to believe what you want. Just because a bike is fast doesnt mean the driver is good. And busas dont run 9 second 1/4miles they run low 10s with a decent driver.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #490
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
He didn't mean it like that. To translate: would you like to make 50 bucks by railing the shit out of this dude's busted as fuck "g/f," and then proceed to take pictures of the both of ya in the act and place them upon his car?
You are the man!! Blunt and to the point I like that bust out the pills Luke I think we got another one..........
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 PM   #491
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Is she hot? or is she the put a paper bag over her head and cut holes out???
Old 11-26-2007, 10:16 PM   #492
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Oh she is bangin bro!! Give him the myspace link pronto you do it take pictures and post it ill send you 50 daraws my good man

Edit: Busted meens good newb!!

sniff sniff
Old 11-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #493
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Check the Myspace link posted above. If you can think of more creative ways to describe her, more power to ya. But, I'm a man who tends to be blunt, so I'll stick with the good ol' term of busted
Old 11-26-2007, 10:17 PM   #494
GabeS14
Post Whore!

About the GTR Mustang thing, found this!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo_vEFA-wZ8&feature=related[/ame]
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #495
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Oh she is bangin bro!! Give him the myspace link pronto you do it take pictures and post it ill send you 50 daraws my good man

Edit: Busted meens good newb!!

sniff sniff
www.myspace.com/fatbustedskank

Oh, woops, wrong one. My definition of her, apparently she doesn't agree with me. Here ya go -

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...did=189 97632
Old 11-26-2007, 10:18 PM   #496
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
god almost 11,000 views. lol
Old 11-26-2007, 10:19 PM   #497
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
Quote:
Check the Myspace link posted above. If you can think of more creative ways to describe her, more power to ya. But, I'm a man who tends to be blunt, so I'll stick with the good ol' term of busted
sorry which link ?
Old 11-26-2007, 10:20 PM   #498
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy S14 View Post
sorry which link ?
The g/f's Myspace. Check mah previous post.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:24 PM   #499
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
god almost 11,000 views. lol
Haha no kidding. I went to class today, and came back about 2 or so hours later and there were like 10 more pages. This shit is blowin' up!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:24 PM   #500
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Dude if I had a bottle of yager I would so hit that shit...
Old 11-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #501
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

True that. The Meister makes eeeeeeeeeeeverything better, haha
Old 11-26-2007, 10:25 PM   #502
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Shes alright i guess. I just dont know if i would poke around that shit after that grimey kid has been around that. Shes gotta have something if shes with that kid.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 PM   #503
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Shes alright i guess. I just dont know if i would poke around that shit after that grimey kid has been around that. Shes gotta have something if shes with that kid.
LMFAO that made me happy
Old 11-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #504
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Lmao i left the thread to go to school and when i got back 3 more pages hahahahaha and it keeps getting better.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #505
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki
She looks alright from far away.
...flat face though.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 11-26-2007, 10:38 PM   #506
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
theres no way hes hit that, only virgins are as dumb as him
Old 11-26-2007, 10:39 PM   #507
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougeki View Post
She looks alright from far away.
...flat face though.
Looks like she got hit in the face with an iron. all facial features look like they are smashed in.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:40 PM   #508
GabeS14
Post Whore!

I guess you all must be dating superIMPORT MODELZZZ
or something,
because that chick isnt ugly, she is a little thick, but she is still sexy, and has a pretty face!
that dude, doesnt even rate to be with her!
before anyone contradicts my post, post pics of your own girlfriends!
with you of course!
I guarantee 90% of you wont even dare to post!
Low And Slow and SR Elliott24
should be the first to post pics up, since they are bashing the girl so much!
Old 11-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #509
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
dude, just jimmy-cap and go, it's worth 50 bucks and internet superhero status...if i lived in SD i'd do it.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #510
SR_Elliott24
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
theres no way hes hit that, only virgins are as dumb as him
haha. you're prolly right now that i think about it.
Closed Thread