Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-17-2008, 12:52 AM   #481
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
today was awesome
and the car accident at autobacs was funny as hell
and ya today was just plan fun and great food from ZE MOM
Old 08-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #482
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
who was the guy with NOW KICK ASS tshirt
Old 08-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #483
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^Hmmm... I think JXN was wearing that shirt. But I'm not sure.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #484
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
who was the guy with NOW KICK ASS tshirt
that was jxn DUH
Old 08-17-2008, 01:04 AM   #485
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey Guys and Gals,

we just made it home.

It was nice seeing everyone out there today.

BIG THANKS to Teddy's mom Dominique for making everything happen!

Hope everyone got their name tags.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #486
soreballz
Post Whore!

soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
^I didn't get a name tag. I wasn't even aware that they were being given away. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:15 AM   #487
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^I didn't get a name tag. I wasn't even aware that they were being given away. lol

Awww...I'm sorry.

I really didn't start passing them "out out" until everyone was out of the water.

I distributed as many name tags as I could to the people I knew and was

hoping the word would be spread I had them. Next time we have a meet I'll

make sure you get one!
Old 08-17-2008, 01:29 AM   #488
Ratchet
Leaky Injector

Ratchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymoreRatchet is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to Ratchet
wish i woulda been there earlier
my car really needed a tan
Old 08-17-2008, 01:52 AM   #489
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Well good meet everyone!! Fun hanging out!
Thanks to Ze Mom as usual!

Here are some pics

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/b...017/?start=all

Heres Karl on his game

And Castro

Can you tell the difference?
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:22 AM   #490
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Today was chill

this chill...

Old 08-17-2008, 03:49 AM   #491
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
my whole body hurts from the sun
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:50 AM   #492
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
sux i couldn't stay longer.
oh well, it was cool while it lasted.
caravan was fun.
props to everyone wgo brought stuff
props to teddy's mom!

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:54 AM   #493
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
my whole body hurts from the sun
u didnt even take off ur clothes
i think i got burned but i cant tell... is my back suppose to feel like its on fire? bc it sure feels like it

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:39 AM   #494
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Here are my pics. Thanks everyone! Sorry I left early.

Ryota! Let's see those caravan pics.

Last edited by NismoB13; 08-18-2008 at 09:30 AM..
NismoB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:44 PM   #495
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
looks like everybody had fun...i completely forgot about the bbq...i was helping out at nisei week.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #496
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
man ... notice how teddy went straight for me with the super soaker .. i shouldve beat his ass down and get that on camera .. it would've been hilarious.. haha
Old 08-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #497
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
yesterday was fucken dope....cooked all day....chilled all night.....thanks to Karls girl for makin me marshmellow all ganstar like...THanks Murdel (inside joke)

and hope everybody got to eat...

Kam: thanks again to ur girl for helpin me out man that was mighty kind and shes fucken dope for that....a chick that can shoot the shit with guys and look that good is straight ballin

Teddy: were the picture of us on the wall

Teddy's mom: THank u again mom...wonderfull host as always...and the ribs were incredible...

everyoneelse: thanks you for makin Saturday so much fun

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:09 PM   #498
NismoKnight
Zilvia Junkie

NismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud ofNismoKnight has much to be proud of
Best end of summer meet omg wtf bbq bash!!! Ever!!!!

1976 Datsun Fairlady Z (S30)
NismoKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:12 PM   #499
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
did someone steal the pink sign i put on Teddy's car

Old 08-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #500
jayesone
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Good times, I want a name tag next time too alex!
jayesone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #501
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
thanks to Karls girl for makin me marshmellow all ganstar like...THanks Murdel (inside joke)
KARL'S girl?

Murdel is MY bitch, son!

Old 08-17-2008, 04:28 PM   #502
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
did someone steal the pink sign i put on Teddy's car
I have it!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 04:47 PM   #503
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sorry i just kinda bounced but ya it was fun as hell gf's = failtown

flclsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #504
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
hahaha girlfriends=fail hahahaha jk man but seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
Old 08-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #505
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I wish I went it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

I was at home being ghey.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #506
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
KARL'S girl?

Murdel is MY bitch, son!

i meant to say Kyle...shit..i drank to much last night....

BTW: my car got hit last night

Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #507
soreballz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flclsteve View Post
No... YOUR girlfriend = failtown.

All the other girlfriends were cool.

Dump that chick. You're always bitching about her. Move out of her house and cut her off. Seriously. I don't say this to be mean. I say it because you're my friend, and it needed to be said.
Quote:
BTW: my car got hit last night
Aww, what happened?

BTW, who was taking the pics of me in the dark just to blind me with the flash? I want those pics! haha
Old 08-17-2008, 06:37 PM   #508
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I didn't get burned. I spend an entire hour before i left for the caravan putting on loads of sun-block. It was magical.

I hate going to the beach but yesterday was a blast. The car accident in the morning was hilarious. ahahahahah It only took one person to say '' hey, if there was a car accident won't the cops show up???'' Then we all decided to leave.

It was fun.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:38 PM   #509
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

BTW, who was taking the pics of me in the dark just to blind me with the flash? I want those pics! haha
Who needs a flash when taking pics of you? lol You're so white a flash isn't needed....I hope the wood I sent with the caravan was used up.
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #510
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
No... YOUR girlfriend = failtown.

All the other girlfriends were cool.

Dump that chick. You're always bitching about her. Move out of her house and cut her off. Seriously. I don't say this to be mean. I say it because you're my friend, and it needed to be said.
which one was his chick?

yeah all the chicks were cool....much props to Kam and his girl and Kyle and his girl....chillest ladies there by far

Quote:
Aww, what happened?
dude so im at my homies pad drinking our asses off chillen....when my friends outside smokin cigs hear a nice loud rub... next thing u know it 1 runs to me were i was chillen and tells me "steve someone hit your car''
im like WTF...and yeah...some fuck hit the front left section tryin to reverse out...

he wants to handle out of insurance which ill probably do...no point in getting my lawyer involve since i wasnt in the car....but the fender is scraped and pushed in....the sidemarker popped out and the bumper support is fucked