Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #481
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
haha hey cody, i was wondering where you ran off!

seriously though, i dont know why anyone would complain about not feeling well enough to work on a car. i mean, isnt that what cocaine & PCP is for? get you fuckin pumped up. thats how i managed to install a motor and transmission without a lift.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2012, 07:28 AM   #482
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
yo bro, did you make ECB!?

update pruty please

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #483
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Last edited by OBEEWON; 07-01-2014 at 08:05 AM..
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:31 PM   #484
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Whats good. Tell me the price. I want those tails but Im not baller enough. They are so dope though.
you get your car running, with body panels, washed - then we can talk

gotta crawl before you walk, then you can run
Old 07-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #485
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Take a rest and beat some pussy to rejuvenate and the only cars that were satisfying were Drift Faction.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #486
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Wait you were there?

So true. Drift Faction is always on point. The FD from TMF was nice too. Most of the other cars made me feel like I was in a crash up derby.

I still want to know whats up with Cody's avatar!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #487
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
damm brah pimpin aint easy ... keep ya head up, stop fist pumping in the m3 and start sliding the sc..

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 07-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #488
G240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
G240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
I still want to know whats up with Cody's avatar!
He's had it for awhile now. Burt Reynolds - Smokey and the Bandit.
G240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #489
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Yeah, I had mad black stuff coming out. Barfing up blood and junk. I didn't see you at ECB and that made me sad.
I was there, but only for about 4 hours Saturday Evening. I didn't drive up so I was at the mercy of my chauffeur.

I'll see you soon though, I hope.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 AM   #490
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OK, my computer is jacked up because yesterday and today its a picture of a jawn in Canada I fooled with. Trippy.

I think Im ready to get out of the M3. A fellow just offered a trade on his S13. I might take it. It makes 430hp.

But really I want a black 1995 Porsche 911. Gonna get a box and a black wife beater to go with it. If I can find Tea Leoni that would be a plus.

Old 07-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #491
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
OB, you were at ECB? Both days or just sunday? I was there most of the day Sat and didn't see you. Sucks to see your new bumper/lip tore off.
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #492
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I was there on Sunday only. I observe the Sabbath so Im never at any Saturday events.

Yeah sucks about the bumper but oh well. Any event you can drive home from is a good one in my book!

Except the one where I smashed the Lexus. I drove home after that and that one sucked pretty bad.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #493
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I think Im ready to get out of the M3. A fellow just offered a trade on his S13. I might take it. It makes 430hp.
Don't do it.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #494
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

D hope to see you soon. We local so we can get up at one of the lame local meets or something.

Nah, Do not want a 240 for this slab. Don't worry.

For trade!

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/463222...not-240sx.html
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #495
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
If I could find her number...I would trade you two weeks worth of hugs from her for that M3

Last edited by STL240SXDRIFT; 07-05-2012 at 10:52 AM..
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #496
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Man i need a job, and i still want those equips...
Old 07-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #497
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
D hope to see you soon. We local so we can get up at one of the lame local meets or something.

Nah, Do not want a 240 for this slab. Don't worry.

For trade!

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/463222...not-240sx.html
Wonder if you could get some rad Porshe for that thing?

Or an S15. I kind of want to see you get an S15.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:56 PM   #498
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I would be down for a S15. Heard Wilkerson has a P car just sitting. Wonder if he would trade.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #499
endlessboost
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
endlessboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Bagelsworth has 2 s15s and one is for sale.
endlessboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:22 PM   #500
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Please post more pictures of Mr. Ruiz.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 09:47 PM   #501
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I'm always caught off guard in pictures!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #502
ixfxi
Post Whore!

i had a bunch of friends over the garage today

they all saw this thread.... (no reading, just skipping photos)

all were in awe. questions were asked as to what you do for a living (i said you slang dope) - they were all confused as to how much you work on cars, and yet... so little gets done....... err... properly. i told them that doesnt matter. i told them that this thread is not about that shit.

its about chaos
Old 07-09-2012, 07:15 AM   #503
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL240SXDRIFT View Post
If I could find her number...I would trade you two weeks worth of hugs from her for that M3

This would be so worth it man! Jungle fever. Only prescription is more hugs from Tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
Man i need a job, and i still want those equips...
You still got that 7 series? I need a four door bad. Was that a manual trans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessboost View Post
Bagelsworth has 2 s15s and one is for sale.
Bagelsworth is pretty hard on cars though sadly. He does have my old wheels on one of them thangs though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Please post more pictures of Mr. Ruiz.
JRu dodges camera's like Neo dodges bullets. So mysterious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i had a bunch of friends over the garage today

they all saw this thread.... (no reading, just skipping photos)

all were in awe. questions were asked as to what you do for a living (i said you slang dope) - they were all confused as to how much you work on cars, and yet... so little gets done....... err... properly. i told them that doesnt matter. i told them that this thread is not about that shit.

its about chaos
Very true. This is not a build thread. Its a story about misery!
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 AM   #504
ixfxi
Post Whore!

So whats the story, elaborate. Fuck the car(s), we want to know more about the man behind these cars. Everyone was like "which guy is he...." (there were like 300 different guys working on this car over the coarse of the thread) - people want to know what you do for a living.. etc etc

Inquiring minds want to know. We need a video interview. Wayne (om1kron) should fly over and interview you.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #505
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Haha that would be no interview. Just an argument.

I am not rich. I'm a designer. I make $3.14 an hour before tips. I often go unpaid.
I like women with coke bottle shape and cherry lips.
I also like the smell of pancakes.
I don't care much for watermelon.
I love fried chicken.
Some of my pants don't fit anymore.
Most of my ex's hate me.
Most of my ex's friends love me.
I sleep with a machete tucked between my matress and box spring.
My license has been suspended 7 times in the past year.
My feet don't sweat.
I have had jungle fever.
I don't smoke.
My farts don't stink (unless I'm in the shower) but I release them often.
I did not vote fore Barack O'Bama (I wrote myself in).
911 was an inside job.
Old 07-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #506
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

^ he is the stig!

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 07-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #507
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

No, just the stig's Jamaican cousin.

Some dude offered me $7k for the M3. I better take it if I know whats good for me.
Old 07-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #508
ixfxi
Post Whore!

> I like women with coke bottle shape and cherry lips.
Every man should. Typically, I think white guys like no-ass having girls.

> I sleep with a machete tucked between my matress and box spring.
Me? Baseball bat

> My license has been suspended 7 times in the past year.
Justified or is it a racialist?

> I have had jungle fever.
I've had every fever. Pussy does that to a man.

> I did not vote fore Barack O'Bama (I wrote myself in).
Since when are votes counted? I thought it was just compiles into profiling data, much like google does with everyone's web history. JOIN GOOGLE+ today! Google voice! Gmail... its FRRREEEEEE!

> 911 was an inside job
What war isnt? Afterall, we dont want to be considered barbarians, like when the persians invaded greece. Nor do we want to be considered monsters, like the germans and japanese during WW2. This is 2000, we're more civilized nowadays (pppsssssahahaha).

Its a conspiracy... C....O...N........ ............... spiracy. Damn, I wonder if anyone even remembers that line.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #509
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefro526 View Post
I was there, but only for about 4 hours Saturday Evening. I didn't drive up so I was at the mercy of my chauffeur.

I'll see you soon though, I hope.
It's a shame I can't stand drifting, I'd like to meet half you terds haha.

Quote:
Inquiring minds want to know. We need a video interview. Wayne (om1kron) should fly over and interview you.
Where has that boy been. I thought all you dopes were going for Wangs, whatever became of that

Quote:
> I sleep with a machete tucked between my matress and box spring.
Me? Baseball bat

Oh CA and NJ, how your gun laws suck.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #510
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Oh, and my avatar is (as someone pointed out, too lazy to go back now) Burt Reynolds. You asked twice, and I actually had to go back and look to make sure some cool guy didn't change it around on me.

unsure why I chose that image, but I love the rednecky goodness of that movie. Plus who honestly wouldn't want to rip a Trans Am around the woods. LOL!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote