Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #481
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

This must be Obama's civilian defense force.
No, that's just a couple of idiots.

Just like the idiots who believe Obama is a muslim or a communist.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 12:05 PM   #482
kognition
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (6)
kognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfectionkognition is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Ned Flanders to the left didn't look very frightened by them. When i actually see them beating someone or in someone's face, i would be outraged. Obviously they should not be standing there with billy clubs. But who is the Ned Flanders guy? And why was he also standing out there by himself? He could be a "confuser" soldier from the GOP for all we know.

Quote:

Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #483
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
You didn't answer my question. Here, I'll repeat it. If that's not a birth certificate for Obama, WHAT IS IT?
It could be a fake. It says his father's race was African, is that a race?
Back in 1961, that would have said "Negro."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBgkDSw-wQ0

Last edited by Rey of Spots; 11-04-2008 at 12:59 PM..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:09 PM   #484
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:

Oh yeah some skinny bearded black dudes , probably implanted by the GOP.

Soooo scary. If they did ANYTHING they would get shot. Or mobbed by white people. You know it.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:16 PM   #485
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post

YouTube - Obama-Fake Birth Certificate?
Interesting. Thanks for that.

I found this just now: PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

And this: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html
Old 11-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #486
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey of Spots View Post

YouTube - Obama-Fake Birth Certificate?
African is a race when you are not from the United States.
I mean, perhaps he was LITERALLY African, born in Africa.

And I write too!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:28 PM   #487
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
No, that's just a couple of idiots.

Just like the idiots who believe Obama is a muslim or a communist.
Thank god, one of the most intelligent posts in the thread(besides PHILIP)
Old 11-04-2008, 12:29 PM   #488
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
African is a race when you are not from the United States.
I mean, perhaps he was LITERALLY African, born in Africa.
Stop making so much sense.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:56 PM   #489
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Does anyone else think this ad is funny? At first I thought it was a spoof because I caught it halfway through on Comedy Central, Bush with McCain in the backseat, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML2ki8xEj9c
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #490
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
^^^^Duh, Everyone knows one way to spur the ecomony is to start outsourcing jobs!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #491
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
Price of oil is up $7.00/barrel today.

That with Obama going to bankrupt companies that build coal-fired power plants means higher electricity and fuel costs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwBbl6RoIs
Old 11-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #492
Matej
Post Whore!

You know that costs will go up as soon as the elections are over, no matter who wins, right?
Old 11-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #493
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Price of oil is up $7.00/barrel today.

That with Obama going to bankrupt companies that build coal-fired power plants means higher electricity and fuel costs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwBbl6RoIs
Im filling up today then. I dont wanna have to go back to 4 bucks a gallon for gas before I get off my ass and fill my tank.

Voted today. Only 1 democrat I voted for. Ike Skelton, because he has a proven record of not being a complete and utter fucktard.
Old 11-04-2008, 01:42 PM   #494
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Stop making so much sense.
Yeah, I probably should, since it would apparently make me ineligible to be liberal.

However
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKSeptember 14, 1960
What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then ... we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
... I'll be that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
You know that costs will go up as soon as the elections are over, no matter who wins, right?
True that.
See, OPEC is a CARTEL, and in such have no real friends, not even their most profitable customer, especially when that customer HAS to buy from them. When people got scared and stopped buying shit, the demand for gas went down with all other consumer goods. To bridge the gap, OPEC will be CUTTING production to artificially get the prices back to the astronomical levels they've enjoyed for the last little while.
This has nothing to do with the election.

And I write too!
Old 11-04-2008, 01:46 PM   #495
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
See, OPEC is a CARTEL, and in such have no real friends,
yeah... but that isnt going to stop anybody from trying to blame it on the candidate they didn't vote for...
Old 11-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #496
Matej
Post Whore!

So I just went to the store to get some sweet Mountain Dew Voltage, and at an intersection I got surrounded by a gang of moms and preteen daughters wielding "Who would Jesus vote for!" picket signs and throwing McCain/Palin buttons at me.
I was so scared ya'llz, so scared.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #497
RJF

Voting a couple times....CNN reporter "That's OK"

Can you be more blatant in admitting that you are stealing the election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwng4omanI
Old 11-04-2008, 02:12 PM   #498
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Well to be fair, Republicans did steal the last two... soooooo would it really be that bad?

lmao
Old 11-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #499
RJF

Quote:
Well to be fair, Republicans did steal the last two... soooooo would it really be that bad?

lmao

Check your facts.

Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/29/politics/29ohio.html
Old 11-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #500
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Voting a couple times....CNN reporter "That's OK"

Can you be more blatant in admitting that you are stealing the election.
All democrats must be dishonest cheats!!!! Elect McCain and support honest voting habits!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #501
Jared180sx

Jared180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Obama will be the least experienced president in over 100 years if he wins, in a time when we need an experienced person most. Very unfortunate. God bless McCain.
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #502
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

"We?" When did the U.S. acquire Canada?

Awesome, yay capitalism!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:21 PM   #503
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Oh yeah some skinny bearded black dudes , probably implanted by the GOP.

Soooo scary. If they did ANYTHING they would get shot. Or mobbed by white people. You know it.
Or asked to leave and doing so without incident, as it were:
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Man asked to leave Philly polling place « - Blogs from CNN.com

I love how the small details are left out when they MIGHT make the non-GOP candidate look bad.

And I write too!
Old 11-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #504
Matej
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared180sx View Post
Obama will be the least experienced president in over 100 years if he wins, in a time when we need an experienced person most. Very unfortunate. God bless McCain.
Preach it sister! God bless Bush for the eight years of applying his experience.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #505
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
palins prego daughter is getting them milk jugs. HUGE!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #506
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Sarcasm...

WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

I can't find you on the internet!!!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:43 PM   #507
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I cannot wait for today to be over!
Old 11-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #508
Matej
Post Whore!

Don't forget about all the recounts in the next few days in case the wrong candidate wins.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #509
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Who is winning?
Old 11-04-2008, 05:10 PM   #510
Rey of Spots
Zilvia Member

Rey of Spots is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Rey of Spots
McCain picks up Kentucky.
Obama picks up Vermont.

McCain 8