Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-29-2019, 05:23 AM   #481
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Dude there's really no reaching you and I get no satisfaction out of getting you to show your hand to this forum. Keep up the good show.

This whole thread is for opinions so feel free to talk to other members here.
Old 01-29-2019, 05:28 AM   #482
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Dude there's really no reaching you and I get no satisfaction out of getting you to show your hand to this forum. Keep up the good show.

This whole thread is for opinions so feel free to talk to other members here.

I litterally have nothing against you. I agree with alot you say because it is all very sound and you have a ton of amazing points. But i will leave with this. I GENUINELY believe, there will ALWAYS be someone willing to pay xxx amount of money, to give a seller no reason to lower their prices. It’s simple quality over quantity. They could care less if all the forums banned them & ig didnt accept their crap. They’d still have the facebook marketplace to run to & sell their stuff on there. I understand where you’re coming from. You want to starve them by limiting their reach. But at the end of the day, there will always be someone.

That’s my only point. We could deprive them all we want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:17 AM   #483
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
nah im almost sure he paid like 20k yen for that cup holder i saw it on auction a couple months back
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 06:46 AM   #484
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
nah im almost sure he paid like 20k yen for that cup holder i saw it on auction a couple months back
You can lead a horse to water...

...but if the water is poison and has Nismo logos on it the horse is going to drink it all.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:12 AM   #485
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
I'd ban a select few sellers, yeah. There's a HUGE difference between the following:

1. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, sells for 'going rate'/slightly under, a member of the community beyond making money off it.

and

2. A seller that gets TEs for cheap, marks them at or above 'going rate' to stoke prices, writes RARE or JDM multiple times in the ad, and MAYBE has a Japanese car that's just enough to make them appear like they're a member of the community and not just a culture vulture.

So yeah, we could band together and shut it down. I don't expect anyone to do it though. I'd like it, however.

I can anticipate the 'picking and choosing' argument that's coming my way.
This is exactly it. I got a CRAZY deal on a set of TE37 years back (like 2010ish, $200 for a set in really good 88-00 Civic sizing), I listed for a couple hundred under normal TE pricing, I made a nice profit, someone else still got a deal they could be totally happy with.

Would I do the same thing these days? No, I'm not a broke high school kid anymore, I'd just keep the wheels for myself.

Quote:
Also. Putting in 'man hours searching YAJ' hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah what a fucking hard day's work. I'll totally pay some fuck $600+ on top of the market rate for lounging in his PJs searching YAj. Holy fucking shit.

Grumpy Old Asshole level over 9000 today.
Seriously, what a joke. I've been searching for a couple wheels for over a year, I check YAJ daily. It takes 3 minutes a day to check all the possible names both of them could be under. Once I find stuff, I send an email to streeter, by the time the wheels are here I've invested a maximum of 15 minutes to things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Galezo View Post
I dont know what time you have, but some people don’t have hours in their day to be refreshing the same page over and over again and then having an ongoing bidding war with someone. He probably paid from 3-500$ for that cupholder & is selling it for double.
lol you don't have to refresh over & over, dork.
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:06 AM   #486
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I have no issue with flippers until you're price gouging.

Buying at current market value, and asking more, makes you an idiot, and drives up the cost for everyone else. However, thats part of life.

I do a ton with pitbikes...lots of part outs, trading and flipping. The same way members do here with these chassis. But most times with a part out, you can ask market or below market value to move your product based on volume, and not margin. Its mind boggling how long people will sit on parts just to make a dollar. In my opinion, its just a shitty "business" model.

also, anyone who has xr50/crf50/klx110/drz110 parts...hit me up. especially if you have anything fiveo, joker, sano, down components etc..
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:47 AM   #487
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
I dont know what time you have, but some people don’t have hours in their day to be refreshing the same page over and over again and then having an ongoing bidding war with someone. He probably paid from 3-500$ for that cupholder & is selling it for double.
So

FUCKING

What?

Don't like it, don't pay for it. Don't have time to wastes hours and hours to find a $400 cup-holder.. then let someone else do it for you and pay the $500 premium for their services.

You and others are advocating Communism. Good/Service is to expensive (according to your opinion), so you want the community (Government) to force a policy to limit pricing.

You know what would happen if prices drop to much? People will just throw the shit away and you'll never get it.

You want to know the "capitalist" solution? Be like DorkiDooki and start making stuff. I used to argue with the dood all the time, but I will give him credit. He likes ugly rare body kits and instead of crying about paying insane prices for busted up old ugly aero - he just started making his own and selling it to people to make a profit.

This is how most other communities work. Want some rare Saleen wheels or a Cobra bumper, SVT shift knob? Guess what, guys go out and make replicas of them and sell them for good prices. If you are obsessed with original, then you can pay the premium - but if you just like the style and want a functional shift-knob, you can now buy one.

Cobra shift knobs have been out of production for a while, a NOS is over $100 now I believe and are getting rare. Luckily, LMR decided to start making replicas under their SVE brand. You can even get a 5spd version if you have a regular GT and have the Cobra look.

So with all that said, you want a Nismo cupholder? Just have one made or custom make one. If it really must be "authentic"... well then you should gladly pay the $1000, because that just adds to the pop of "wow thats an authentic nismo cup holder, dood must have paid a fortune!, so fucking rare!"

Fuck, I thought Mercedes Benz was off its rocker wanting $180 for a cupholder to a $150,000 truck.

Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 09:25 AM   #488
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I have to agree...as much as I hate these people that think they are the next Mark Cuban selling "rare old logo nismo [insert item from YAJ here]" items at insane markups and their #hustlegang hashtags.. if there are idiots willing to pay for it that justifies their prices in a strictly economical sense.

It sucks, but you're competing with the next idiot buyer who is willing to pay $400+ for a fucking shift knob. I just laugh and buy a "new logo" Nismo for $40 and save the $350 towards a turbo or something that actually has some respectable engineering and R&D behind it that would justify the price.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 10:14 AM   #489
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a saying I heard years ago in school..."The price a seller paid for an item is irrelevant. As long as you the buyer are OK paying for the asking price then that's all that matters." or something to that extent.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:07 AM   #490
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackHand View Post
There's a saying I heard years ago in school..."The price a seller paid for an item is irrelevant. As long as you the buyer are OK paying for the asking price then that's all that matters." or something to that extent.

Yeah & someone will always have a stupid amount of money to blow on these parts just because they can.

Old 01-29-2019, 11:11 AM   #491
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
corbic, can you make one post that doesn't manage to come off like a redneck shouting underneath a rusty Mustang II
gbaby2089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 11:33 AM   #492
TheBlackHand
Leaky Injector

TheBlackHand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Yeah & someone will always have a stupid amount of money to blow on these parts just because they can.

Sure but it's their money to spend as they see fit. This is America. We're brainwashed from birth by our culture to be good consumers and buy shit we don't need.
TheBlackHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 01:20 PM   #493
jedi03
Nissanaholic!

jedi03 is on a distinguished road
another case and point, i see pokemon cards goin for hundeds of dollars...been debating about when to sell my collection light of that...is all perceived value so hoever is buying is what sets the price...its frustrating but nice to make some money when its in your favor!
jedi03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 01:49 PM   #494
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
another case and point, i see pokemon cards goin for hundeds of dollars...been debating about when to sell my collection light of that...is all perceived value so hoever is buying is what sets the price...its frustrating but nice to make some money when its in your favor!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2019, 06:19 PM   #495
Corbic
Post Whore!

So here is an example of guys doing exactly what I said people should do. Rather then crying about the rarity of Thrash Racing seats and paying $2,000 for some beat up pile of leopard skinned junk.. they just brought the brand back.

https://www.thrashracing.com/

Kinda sucks now that my S13 is gone.

Last edited by Corbic; 01-29-2019 at 07:47 PM..
Old 01-29-2019, 06:53 PM   #496
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So here is an example of guys doing exactly what I said people should do. Rather then crying about the rarity of Thrash Racing seats and paying $2,000 for some beat up pile of leopard skinned junk.. they just brought the brand back.

I love the new thrash racing & im not sure the logistics of the brand & how it coincides with the original brand. But im 99% sure most people wouldn’t call any of the new stuff “replica/fake”. Which is great for them but the second you start reproducing other parts that aren’t in production any more. It starts getting into the realm of replica parts, like i absoloutely love what dorki dori is doing with his platform & bringing aero to an audience that would otherwise have no access to that & i personally run his type x front lip because it’s affordable and durable. Yeah it’s a “replica” piece but i personally am not down to spend 1k on a piece that has already been hit numerous of times & some people strictly want authenticism. They don’t care if its a 1:1 replica using the same materials and everything. If it wasn’t made by said company, then they won’t even think about it. Idk it’s such a blurred line with all this stuff. Honestly though at the end of the day. If you are able to find what you like for your car & buy it. Then who cares tbh.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:23 PM   #497
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Prolly some shit those $600 cupholder retailers would say
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:23 PM   #498
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
some people strictly want authenticism. They don’t care if its a 1:1 replica using the same materials and everything. If it wasn’t made by said company, then they won’t even think about it. Idk it’s such a blurred line with all this stuff. Honestly though at the end of the day. If you are able to find what you like for your car & buy it. Then who cares tbh.
This is why the 240sx/import community is full of douche nozzle hype beast fan boys. This is why a stupid cup holder is $500.

Ain't nobody got time to care if you have a "legit" SVT shift knob or OEM Cobra foglights in the domestic community. Want bragging rights? Build a fast car.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:32 PM   #499
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I love the new thrash racing & im not sure the logistics of the brand & how it coincides with the original brand. But im 99% sure most people wouldn’t call any of the new stuff “replica/fake”. Which is great for them but the second you start reproducing other parts that aren’t in production any more. It starts getting into the realm of replica parts, like i absoloutely love what dorki dori is doing with his platform & bringing aero to an audience that would otherwise have no access to that & i personally run his type x front lip because it’s affordable and durable. Yeah it’s a “replica” piece but i personally am not down to spend 1k on a piece that has already been hit numerous of times & some people strictly want authenticism. They don’t care if its a 1:1 replica using the same materials and everything. If it wasn’t made by said company, then they won’t even think about it. Idk it’s such a blurred line with all this stuff. Honestly though at the end of the day. If you are able to find what you like for your car & buy it. Then who cares tbh.

...so you're going to act like kids just like you won't STILL pay $2k for one of the "OMG OG BEFORE THE REBIRTH" seats. Yeah. Hey guys the dude that justifies $600 on Nismo cup holders draws the line at OEM Type X lips. You know why? The hype just isn't there.

Corbic, what's so communist about us 'fighting back' against a 'tyrannical regime' (attempting to play into this idea) of shitty fucking prices. I'm not talking about passing legislation to keep the prices down. I'm talking about boycotting to stop assholes from laughing all the way to the bank. How in the fuck is that communism. These assholes control the market, right? Because people keep paying their shit prices, right? What's so fucking 'communist' about taking control back by refusing to pay that shitty mark up...or do you just like using buzzwords.

God, I missed you. Please try to keep Ford out of your response, if it's possible. You have to cut Zilvia in on your profits if you're sponsored.

...AND RESIZE YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING PICTURES.
Old 01-29-2019, 07:39 PM   #500
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
This is why the 240sx/import community is full of douche nozzle hype beast fan boys. This is why a stupid cup holder is $500.

Ain't nobody got time to care if you have a "legit" SVT shift knob or OEM Cobra foglights in the domestic community. Want bragging rights? Build a fast car.

The point isnt “anyone caring if i have legit stuff” its about the fact that im able to own something that has history. I could care less about what anyone thinks. The fact that im happy that im able to own that awesome piece i spent half a year looking for is a great feeling. Im one of the few dozen people that owns said item. Thats the reason i do it. But everyone has their own reason. I genuinely could care less about a fast car. I live in manhattan, the speed limit is 25mph and it’s constant bumper to bumper traffic, where am i gonna go?

Old 01-29-2019, 07:40 PM   #501
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
some people strictly want authenticism. They don’t care if its a 1:1 replica using the same materials and everything. If it wasn’t made by said company, then they won’t even think about it. Idk it’s such a blurred line with all this stuff. Honestly though at the end of the day. If you are able to find what you like for your car & buy it. Then who cares tbh.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:41 PM   #502
kyral
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nicekyral is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
simple economics is what drives prices.
supply and demand
its literally that simple
Old 01-29-2019, 07:50 PM   #503
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
...so you're going to act like kids just like you won't STILL pay $2k for one of the "OMG OG BEFORE THE REBIRTH" seats. Yeah. Hey guys the dude that justifies $600 on Nismo cup holders draws the line at OEM Type X lips. You know why? The hype just isn't there.

No i draw the line on an oem type x lip because my car has litterally been hit over 5 times already & i’ve had to repaint it twice within one year of the exterior being “finished”, Why would i purpousefully spend 1k on something that i know is going to get messed up? Now that is just litterally stupid. I can support dorki dori for what he does because i appreciate it and it’s genuine quality & no i think you’re misunderstanding me. I PERSONALLY would never spend 600$ on a nismo cupholder because i feel that is entirely too much, but i understand why it’s 600$. Is there something else i’d spend 600$ that’s nismo that isn’t stupid to me? Yeah. But in the same way of dorkidori’s aero. I have a shirtstuckedin cupholder because it serves the same aesthetic purpouse as the nismo one, minus the nismo sticker. I just feel good knowing i built my car using as many genuine parts as possible & helping out people making good things for this community.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:51 PM   #504
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyral View Post
simple economics is what drives prices.

supply and demand

its literally that simple

It litterally is that simple.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:54 PM   #505
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ha

Quote:

Corbic, what's so communist about us 'fighting back' against a 'tyrannical regime' (attempting to play into this idea) of shitty fucking prices. I'm not talking about passing legislation to keep the prices down. I'm talking about boycotting to stop assholes from laughing all the way to the bank. How in the fuck is that communism. These assholes control the market, right? Because people keep paying their shit prices, right? What's so fucking 'communist' about taking control back by refusing to pay that shitty mark up...or do you just like using buzzwords.
Sounds like a duck...

Gonna take back control from those evil businesses owners who are taking a advantage of us hard workers who they are just fucking over.

We need to band together and rise up!

Maybe Dorki Dookie can make a shirt Comrade Nissan Owner. True Patriots don't chase profits.

Quote:
God, I missed you. Please try to keep Ford out of your response, if it's possible. You have to cut Zilvia in on your profits if you're sponsored.
I wish. Only one sponsoring me is me. I did buy a G55 however....

Quote:
...AND RESIZE YOUR GOD DAMN FUCKING PICTURES.
Blame the forum for not auto resizing.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:58 PM   #506
Corbic
Post Whore!

I seriously would not even pay $10 for that shit.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:04 PM   #507
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
No i draw the line on an oem type x lip because my car has litterally been hit over 5 times already & i’ve had to repaint it twice within one year of the exterior being “finished”, Why would i purpousefully spend 1k on something that i know is going to get messed up? Now that is just litterally stupid. I can support dorki dori for what he does because i appreciate it and it’s genuine quality & no i think you’re misunderstanding me. I PERSONALLY would never spend 600$ on a nismo cupholder because i feel that is entirely too much, but i understand why it’s 600$. Is there something else i’d spend 600$ that’s nismo that isn’t stupid to me? Yeah. But in the same way of dorkidori’s aero. I have a shirtstuckedin cupholder because it serves the same aesthetic purpouse as the nismo one, minus the nismo sticker. I just feel good knowing i built my car using as many genuine parts as possible & helping out people making good things for this community.

Then 'making good things' is purely subjective. If you think you're 'helping the community' by buying shit from Shirtstuckedin, you're crazy. You're paying for his track days, the ability to fly to/from Japan, and his car. The dude sells ACCESSORIES. Do you have to romanticise everything?

How is buying an old, USED Nismo cupholder helping out Nissan? They were sold for cheap years ago and they already made their money. Now you're just helping some twat get more funds for more inventory to (in my opinion) continue to pimp out the 'community they love'. It's not helping. I can't think of one person flipping parts (at the shity mark-up we're discussing) that is an avid driver and a long-time member of the community. There's a reason why these dudes seem to pop up like fungus everywhere...and hypebeasts are the shit that feeds them.

How can you say, in the same sentence, you wouldn't pay it but you understand it? You're seriously contradicting yourself.
Old 01-29-2019, 08:08 PM   #508
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I'd also like to say that these fucking 'simple economics' comments are stupid.

So you don't agree with me stating that lessening the demand is a good idea...then you turn around and say"

"..huRr DuRr SiMpLe EcONoMiCs. mUh SuPpLa N DeManD!"
Old 01-29-2019, 08:20 PM   #509
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Then 'making good things' is purely subjective. If you think you're 'helping the community' by buying shit from Shirtstuckedin, you're crazy. You're paying for his track days, the ability to fly to/from Japan, and his car. The dude sells ACCESSORIES. Do you have to romanticise everything?

How is buying an old, USED Nismo cupholder helping out Nissan? They were sold for cheap years ago and they already made their money. Now you're just helping some twat get more funds for more inventory to (in my opinion) continue to pimp out the 'community they love'. It's not helping. I can't think of one person flipping parts (at the shity mark-up we're discussing) that is an avid driver and a long-time member of the community. There's a reason why these dudes seem to pop up like fungus everywhere...and hypebeasts are the shit that feeds them.

How can you say, in the same sentence, you wouldn't pay it but you understand it? You're seriously contradicting yourself.

I can say i wouldn’t pay it. But i understand, because i am not one dimensional and i can see both sides of the field, it may not float my boat personally, but it may to someone else. & ok cool im paying for his track days? His frivelous living? That’s awesome to me. I get to support some chasing their dream. That is able to make me happy. Knowing that, that person is able to live the life they want, soley on what they create. I dont know what your career you have but i am a freelance photographer & i can put myself in caseys shoes. I can only get paid if someone decided to hire me for my services to help them create something. It’s the same concept. Casey lives off of shirtstuckedin & im happy to support that. In my personal opinion, he’s providing something in clothing & accesories that not many people are doing. & i think it’s really cool.

Old 01-29-2019, 08:31 PM   #510
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

So now we have actual numbers to look at, with the 600$ price tag still being an absurd amount of money. You can see these guys aren’t profiting much at all. Does this change anything to you? It’s not like he bought it for 100$ & sold it for 600$ and is litterally making 500$ profit.