Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:16 AM   #451
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
so

i'm from Georgia...

lived there for 15 years....
Yes, so I'm trying to figure out why that makes you more of a Michigan fan... You live in Ohio, at least you could root for them over other teams. Now if they ever play Georgia, I wouldn't say root for OSU, but against Michigan?

WTF?
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 10:27 AM   #452
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
well i live with 3 ppl from Michigan.. i have since i moved up here. so i was brainwashed quickly.

and about 90% of this school hates OSU.... which is kinda sad since there are plenty kids here that have lived in ohio their entire lives.

and none of my friends up here (lima area) like OSU....or they just don't care about sports in general.

Ii generally i dont even care for college much.... the only team i really car for is the Steelers.....
Old 11-13-2008, 04:38 PM   #453
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
well i live with 3 ppl from Michigan.. i have since i moved up here. so i was brainwashed quickly.

and about 90% of this school hates OSU.... which is kinda sad since there are plenty kids here that have lived in ohio their entire lives.

and none of my friends up here (lima area) like OSU....or they just don't care about sports in general.

Ii generally i dont even care for college much.... the only team i really car for is the Steelers.....
Where do you go to school? My ex goes to Toledo, and a lot of them were the same way...

Well, I'll just have to unbrainwash you.
Starting with the shitty ass season Michigan is having!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:12 PM   #454
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
University of Northwestern Ohio....
Old 11-14-2008, 02:50 AM   #455
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ZipTied is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate sports! If it ain't got tits or tires i'm not anywhere near it. haha.
ZipTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 08:34 AM   #456
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sounds lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipTied View Post
You're weird.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:39 AM   #457
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

Here you go!!!

Old 11-14-2008, 08:40 AM   #458
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Oh here comes my lunch.

You suck.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:41 AM   #459
osus14
Zilvia Addict

osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Is that even a school? j/k Learn to love OSU, because UM is going to follow the footsteps of ND!
Old 11-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #460
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
Is that even a school? j/k Learn to love OSU, because UM is going to follow the footsteps of ND!
Old 11-14-2008, 09:57 AM   #461
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Sounds lame.

You're weird.
Eh, it gets me through life.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #462
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

osus14 I think I went to school with that kid haha. Or someone that looked just like him.
Old 11-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #463
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Quote:
I like how you think.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #464
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
I like how you think.

I like your avatar.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #465
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Who here would like to have a meet of our own?? I've got an idea. hehe. I've been to diamonds a few times lately I don't usually go but it's a lot of fun and I'm thinking we should have a meet there. You can bring beer or whatever if you want we can all see some titties (it's full nude also if you haven't been) have a few beers (those that are of age) and just hang out and have a good time. I'll be going again here in a couple weeks (a few times i'm sure) but I'm wanting to see how many people would be interested.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #466
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I'm game for diamonds. Turned 18 in october and I still haven't been.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:43 PM   #467
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
I wish I was closer in proximity to you guys. I would love to have an Ohio Zilvian's meet, but I am up here in the "Cleve".
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:54 PM   #468
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

Come to Diamonds with us Altered Image. I'm sure we could get some guys to help you out on the gas.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:12 PM   #469
mtyost
Zilvia Member

I would pitch in for gas money Nate.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:42 PM   #470
Z33dori
Post Whore!

so did anyone go?

i ended going up to Michigan with a bunch of my buddies to pick up a SR... just got back actually...

good weekend
Old 11-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #471
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
so did anyone go?

i ended going up to Michigan with a bunch of my buddies to pick up a SR... just got back actually...

good weekend
I didn't, it was rainy and cold
Old 11-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #472
Z33dori
Post Whore!

yea the weather was pretty shitty in Michigan too..

snow in lima Sat, then snowed in D-town today...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #473
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
The issue isn't necessarily the gas, it is convincing my wife to not freak out when I tell here I am taking a few day s to go hang out - lol. If you guys had kids, it would make more sense.

My current S13 isn't street able either, I would have to take a different vehicle, but would love to meet all of you!

It snowed up here and stuck last night and is still snowing now. We are supposed to end up with 3 to 5 inches on the ground. Is is snowing where you are?

And one more thing, can you guys that got stickers and shirts from me please take pics and post them or email them to me? I want to build up my portfolio and client's area of my website.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Altered_Image; 11-17-2008 at 11:30 AM..
Old 11-17-2008, 01:57 PM   #474
ZipTied
Leaky Injector

It's snowing very lightly. not sticking though. I'm trying to get a few people. May have some Euro guys there too so play nice with FWD guys. hahaha.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #475
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Yep, lightly snowing here in Mason too.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #476
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
names eddy, from cleveland. didnt even know there were people from ohio on here. speaking of snow, last night it came down up here. weve got snow all over. i <3 the snow
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #477
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Eddy, you mean to say that I am NOT the only Clevelander on Zilvia??? SWEET!!!! I am on the West side in Westlake.

Welcome to the thread.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:48 PM   #478
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Eddy, you mean to say that I am NOT the only Clevelander on Zilvia??? SWEET!!!! I am on the West side in Westlake.

Welcome to the thread.
I know a lot of 240 owners in cleveland. Just none of them post on zilivia i guess or this forum.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #479
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
I know a lot of 240 owners in cleveland. Just none of them post on zilivia i guess or this forum.
They all must be hiding out. I have only seen 3 other 240's running around town, and one of them is a guy at my church and he is like 60 years old.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #480
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
I know a couple of people that post on ohiodrifting from cleveland. like maybe 2. ive never met them in person, lol just bought stuff or talked to them about stuff on the forums. AI, dude, we should go sliding sometime. Ive been longing for someone to slide around in the snow with since Ive gotten into 240s lol.

you can text me or call me 216-210-3381
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote