Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

View Poll Results: Voting Donald Trump for president?
Trump will get my support. 144 38.92%
Trump will not get my support. 226 61.08%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-09-2016, 06:31 AM   #451
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2016, 07:04 AM   #452
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Arizona is a fucking disappointment. I can't believe people voted to raise the minimum wage to $12... IDIOTS.
So long to the cheap cost of living we were known for.
Too many high school dropouts seeking a fucking handout cause they don't want to work for it.
I had to work hard to get to the pay I make and now entry level employees get to just make more money for no damn reason. It infuriates me.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:35 AM   #453
Tucker240

--Deleted--

Last edited by Tucker240; 03-17-2019 at 11:40 PM..
Old 11-09-2016, 07:39 AM   #454
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
People are fed up with corrupt Washington. No one embodied that more than Hilary. She was a horrible candidate with an unlikable personality. She was not Obama in a pants suite. The people spoke and now it's time to come TOGETHER. Obama had a chance to unit this country but failed and left us more divisive than we've been since the Civil War.

Time to move on and see what an outsider can do.

Let's blow up that tax code President Trump!!!
Agreed but you can't blame Obama for divibding the US....

Racism and classism have been around way before his 8 years
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:12 AM   #455
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Arizona is a fucking disappointment. I can't believe people voted to raise the minimum wage to $12... IDIOTS.
So long to the cheap cost of living we were known for.
Too many high school dropouts seeking a fucking handout cause they don't want to work for it.
I had to work hard to get to the pay I make and now entry level employees get to just make more money for no damn reason. It infuriates me.
aaand AZ didn't vote for the legalization of marijuana. Dafuq
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 09:55 AM   #456
Jefro240
Leaky Injector

Jefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enoughJefro240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninwon View Post
Heard Canada's immagration website crashed. Sorry y'all broke guys won't be heading up there.
Yea, we're closed.

It's funny so many say they want to move up to Canada. I'd love to move down south strictly because of our BS gun laws.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:26 AM   #457
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
Agreed but you can't blame Obama for divibding the US....

Racism and classism have been around way before his 8 years
The country is far more divisive right now. More than it's been as long as I've been alive. He had an opportunity to unite us further but chose to fan the flames every chance he got. Racism will always exist. A leader like Obama should have used the opportunity of being the first black president as an opportunity of real hope and change. Instead there was only negative change and folks are still left with no hope.
Old 11-09-2016, 10:35 AM   #458
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
She was a horrible candidate with an unlikable personality. She was not Obama in a pants suite

Quoted for truth.

Like his policies or not, Obama had swag. He has a way with people. He had no drama, no scandal.

HRC has had tales of her being a bitch to secret service, benzai scandal. email scandal, health concerns, the collusion scandal with the DNC to burn Bernie, she called Trump supporters deplorable, Bernie supporters basement dwells who live with their mom. I mean she is just all around not a likeable person.

They wanted us to rally around her. While I am surprised Trump won I cannot say that it is shocking. The more you think about it, the more sense it actually makes.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #459
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hopefully Trump stays true to all the things he proposed. With the majority of the House being Republican he should have the upper hand there.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:33 AM   #460
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

HRC has had tales of her being a bitch to secret service, benzai scandal. email scandal, health concerns, the collusion scandal with the DNC to burn Bernie, she called Trump supporters deplorable, Bernie supporters basement dwells who live with their mom. I mean she is just all around not a likeable person.

They wanted us to rally around her. While I am surprised Trump won I cannot say that it is shocking. The more you think about it, the more sense it actually makes.
The only thing Im really shocked about is how wide of a margin he won by.

The Bengazi issues, FBI probe, and Podesta emails hit her campaign hard.

It was either we got a D-bag with no verbal filter, or we get an individual who probably should be doing time in Federal prison
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:21 PM   #461
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Like his policies or not, Obama had swag. He has a way with people. He had no drama, no scandal.

The more you think about it, the more sense it actually makes.
I thought so too until that crowd completely, disrespectfully ignored POTUS about the trump protester. He's a straw man for a public sense of accomplishment, history for the sake of history, the rest has been business as usual. I'll defend Obama and say that he did appear to have tried to handle a historically stressful presidency even though I dislike many of his policies. Trump has a lot to prove, I hope he pulls it off and everyone should be rooting for the country and for him to do right by us, regardless of if you wanted him or not.

People had/have the same 'I hate ___' issue with Obama from start to end of his presidency that people are now showing for Trump. The people that claim to want inclusiveness can't regress to that behavior them self if true progress is going to get made.

People can rise to the occasion, come in clutch, and disprove everyone. Time will tell. Time will also tell what will happen to that yellow mallard on his head.
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:48 PM   #462
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
The only thing Im really shocked about is how wide of a margin he won by.

The Bengazi issues, FBI probe, and Podesta emails hit her campaign hard.

It was either we got a D-bag with no verbal filter, or we get an individual who probably should be doing time in Federal prison

Dude me too. I checked in and was like . I could not believe he was just dominating pretty much the whole time. Like Exit said, people are just fed up with more of the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I thought so too until that crowd completely, disrespectfully ignored POTUS about the trump protester. He's a straw man for a public sense of accomplishment, history for the sake of history, the rest has been business as usual. I'll defend Obama and say that he did appear to have tried to handle a historically stressful presidency even though I dislike many of his policies. Trump has a lot to prove, I hope he pulls it off and everyone should be rooting for the country and for him to do right by us, regardless of if you wanted him or not.

People had/have the same 'I hate ___' issue with Obama from start to end of his presidency that people are now showing for Trump. The people that claim to want inclusiveness can't regress to that behavior them self if true progress is going to get made.

People can rise to the occasion, come in clutch, and disprove everyone. Time will tell.

Agreed. Obama IMO was nothing horrible nothing special. Cool guy, good delivery on speeches and written for him comedy sketches but president wise meh.

I did not vote for Trump however he won so I very curious to see how it will rule. I like some of his idea, a lot I don't (islam ban for instance).

I have a tin foil hat theory that some of Trump's more outrageous claims are full of shit and he knows it. He just said it to get elected because he knows how to work the media and public. Once in office he will take some liberal and conservative stances. Again this is my own tin foil hat theory.

If he tones down the alt right nonsense he could make a pretty decent president.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:01 PM   #463
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
The people spoke and now it's time to come TOGETHER.
yes, the people did speak and they voted for hillary, but she didn't get the electoral votes so...

i can't imagine the people who voted for trump wanting to come together with poc, lgbt+, millennials, immigrants, or anyone who didn't support him after he spent his entire campaign making them look scary
Old 11-09-2016, 02:05 PM   #464
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
The electoral votes available aren't regularly increased or adjusted to match with the population increases. Thus it's possible to win the popular vote but not enough electoral votes. Easy stuff.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 02:14 PM   #465
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
i can't imagine the people who voted for trump wanting to come together with poc, lgbt+, millennials, immigrants, or anyone who didn't support him after he spent his entire campaign making them look scary
You have that ass backward. What Trump said in his speech at 3AM ET was why the people voted for him. Not the bigotous monster his opposition wants trump to be.

Fitting 3 of those groups you mentioned, I know the hype you're talking about, and I think it's bullshit. it's ignorant, and it's divisive. And I've been hearing it all day from libs and dems. It seems like the hardcore dems and libs really love the irony of being bigots and pointing out perceivable bigotry. Not saying that all applies to you deolio, but this is loud noises.

They want trump to be the badguy so they can play off it and look like the good guy. And they've fooled millions, but not enough.

Plus Hillary conceded, she didn't need to and you could stand on the popular vote leg if she didn't, but she did. They aren't done counting votes yet anyway.
And the popular vote would need less than 1% margin of error to be truly considered accurate at this point in time. That by all means goes to the electoral college decision.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 11-09-2016 at 03:00 PM..
Old 11-09-2016, 02:47 PM   #466
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
yes, the people did speak and they voted for hillary, but she didn't get the electoral votes so...

Trump is THE most liberal Republican we've ever elected. The guy spent his WHOLE damn life as a NU Democrate. He's pro gay marriage, pro weed legalization just to name a couple things. The reason so many conservatives (including myself) had a hard time coming around to Trump is because he's never had conservative or republican views until recently.
Old 11-09-2016, 02:52 PM   #467
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Trump is THE most liberal Republican we've ever elected. The guy spent his WHOLE damn life as a NU Democrate. He's pro gay marriage, pro weed legalization just to name a couple things. The reason so many conservatives (including myself) had a hard time coming around to Trump is because he's never had conservative or republican views until recently.

As a centrist this is the exact reason why I had a hard time coming around to Trump.

You don't spend your life one way wake up one day and just decided. Nope fuck all that.

Hence my tinfoil hat theory I posted earlier.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:05 PM   #468
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
I don't trust him to not have hidden agendas. He is for himself above all else. His views have all.flip flopped the last few years to fit the majority.

The main one being his view on the 2nd amendment. Not trust worthy, not getting my vote unless he's going up against Hilary or sanders
Did you end up supporting him?
Old 11-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #469
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Just remember Trump or Hillary racists are gonna race
Old 11-09-2016, 03:16 PM   #470
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Donald Trump For President

Quote:

If he tones down the alt right nonsense he could make a pretty decent president.

Man this was all i really liked about him, im afraid the far right we were developing will die now , as many people were just reactionaries.
Hopefully our fascism endures, im fine with all the non-islamic racism dying off though, racism is just shameful and brings undue criticism, theres no need to be racist if everyone assimilates and contributes.

Im hoping the islam ban goes ahead, cuz my hometown has a huge Somali muslim population that they brought in under the pretext of "christian refugees". All of them are on welfare, and they are constantly causing criminal problems for our police. A while back one of their 14 year old "wives" was dumped on the street beat to shit, and the police werent allowed to prosecute anybody, cuz its just their "culture". The hospital also has to constantly deal with genital mutilation cases. They were supposed to work at this slaughter plant, and all of them quit, so they brought in a bunch of really cool and really hard working burmese people to work instead.
The muslims just sorta live in their ghetto now, causing problems and shit.

No one gets along with muslims, christians dont, Sikhs dont, hindus dont, jews dont, hell not even buddhists can tolerate em ,there is mass anti muslim sentiment in burma and thailand.

The ones you may know seem alright cuz they know they"re the minority, but when they become the majority they"re gonna rape your freakin children fam.

The world would lose absolutely nothing if muslims never existed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 03:59 PM   #471
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Small sample of Muslims in your little Texas town...

I'm sure that's how ALL Muslims are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Man this was all i really liked about him, im afraid the far right we were developing will die now , as many people were just reactionaries.
Hopefully our fascism endures, im fine with all the non-islamic racism dying off though, racism is just shameful and brings undue criticism, theres no need to be racist if everyone assimilates and contributes.

Im hoping the islam ban goes ahead, cuz my hometown has a huge Somali muslim population that they brought in under the pretext of "christian refugees". All of them are on welfare, and they are constantly causing criminal problems for our police. A while back one of their 14 year old "wives" was dumped on the street beat to shit, and the police werent allowed to prosecute anybody, cuz its just their "culture". The hospital also has to constantly deal with genital mutilation cases. They were supposed to work at this slaughter plant, and all of them quit, so they brought in a bunch of really cool and really hard working burmese people to work instead.
The muslims just sorta live in their ghetto now, causing problems and shit.

No one gets along with muslims, christians dont, Sikhs dont, hindus dont, jews dont, hell not even buddhists can tolerate em ,there is mass anti muslim sentiment in burma and thailand.

The ones you may know seem alright cuz they know they"re the minority, but when they become the majority they"re gonna rape your freakin children fam.

The world would lose absolutely nothing if muslims never existed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #472
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Small sample of Muslims in your little Texas town...

I'm sure that's how ALL Muslims are.
well then look at larger samples in europe, same result mod fam

also its a pretty big town, around 250k at any time
Old 11-09-2016, 04:13 PM   #473
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Your Muslim opinion is as ignorant as peoples' Trump supporter/deplorable generalization. Tit for tat?
Old 11-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #474
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Your Muslim opinion is as ignorant as peoples' Trump supporter/deplorable generalization. Tit for tat?
I mean I do have actual negative experience to express, dunno how many racists hillary has actually met other than herself and her party.

I wasn't saying yall can't think however you want, I was just saying that there are those of us who would be for the ban.

Immigration as whole needs to get overhauled to its old ways, when my grandparents came from holland, they had to list a sponsor they had, what their job would be, and had to sign a document swearing never to go on government assistance within 10 years of staying.They never went on any assistance during their lifetime, and refused to teach their children the old language. In other words, assimilated without being fucking cancer.

You also used to have to sign a thing that said you weren't communist, and I see no difference between asking people if they're communist and asking them if they're islamist when they come in. Both could be termed political ideologies

also that sucks that Arizona passed 12$ minimum wage. Something like that would kill businesses like agriculture, who rely on cheap labor.

I'm also surprised at the number of hispanic males that voted for trump, I thought they'd buy into that propoganda entirely, but almost 30-40% of hispanic male voters voted for trump, good on them for making their own decisions.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:58 PM   #475
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Old 11-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #476
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

And here I thought he was just after illegal immigrants.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:42 PM   #477
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Islamophobia is real.

Just cuz you've had a few bad experiences with some shitty Ppl doesn't mean you group and label them all the same....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 11:03 PM   #478
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
I have a tin foil hat theory that some of Trump's more outrageous claims are full of shit and he knows it. He just said it to get elected because he knows how to work the media and public. Once in office he will take some liberal and conservative stances. Again this is my own tin foil hat theory.
My theory: He'll have the VP do the legwork. Also agreeing (for the most part) with the advice of his cabinet, Speaker of the House and Senate Majority Leader.

Speaking of cabinet, it will be very interesting to see who he has in mind.

Overall, I'm just keeping an open mind in all this and seeing how it will all play out.

I also wonder if he will establish a blind trust. A part of me thinks "No." as he's been against the norms throughout this whole campaign. Some potentially serious conflict of interest might arise.

Quote:
Islamophobia is real.

Just cuz you've had a few bad experiences with some shitty Ppl doesn't mean you group and label them all the same....

100% agree....
Old 11-09-2016, 11:46 PM   #479
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Fuck man.

How did this shit happen....

I woke up and looked at the shit and instantly feel like I got partnered up with the kid who does no work in school and the project due tomorrow... fuck man
How I have handled that in the past is by going directly to the professor and telling them the truth and not including that persons name on the paper. Pain in the ass but worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Hopefully Trump stays true to all the things he proposed. With the majority of the House being Republican he should have the upper hand there.
That can go so many ways.
-He can end up being another puppet
-He can use the republican domination for good or bad
-He can make small but noticeable changes such as tightening up the border instead of building his dream wall
-He can also not do anything he said he would do like many presidents, empty promises especially from him can be good and bad depending on which of his promises you choose to argue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
I mean I do have actual negative experience to express, dunno how many racists hillary has actually met other than herself and her party.

I wasn't saying yall can't think however you want, I was just saying that there are those of us who would be for the ban.

Immigration as whole needs to get overhauled to its old ways, when my grandparents came from holland, they had to list a sponsor they had, what their job would be, and had to sign a document swearing never to go on government assistance within 10 years of staying.They never went on any assistance during their lifetime, and refused to teach their children the old language. In other words, assimilated without being fucking cancer.

You also used to have to sign a thing that said you weren't communist, and I see no difference between asking people if they're communist and asking them if they're islamist when they come in. Both could be termed political ideologies

also that sucks that Arizona passed 12$ minimum wage. Something like that would kill businesses like agriculture, who rely on cheap labor.

I'm with you on true immigration reform. My parents came legally and havent been on any government aid or ever caused problems. I also know a lot of illegals who just want the shitty ass jobs Americans don't want and I've got no problem with an illegal immigrant doing dishes, working in a cheap motel, farm, or selling fruit on the side of the highway which are most jobs taken by the south American II's ( illegal immigrants). There are actually a growing number of European II's who are taking good paying jobs, which has yet to be acknowledged by anyone.

Honestly I am about 5% concerned with II's when there is already a huge cancer stateside. These people do not have a specific skin color or religious belief but they do hinder progress in our country. It's these ignorant, uneducated, classless scumbags that are ruining this beautiful place. I can give multiple examples of this but I just need to sleep right now.

I do want to comment on the minimum wage issue in regards with rising inflation and what I feel a person working full time minimum wage should be but I'm unsure whether or not to post it here, dig up an old thread from 2008 or start a new thread.

Last edited by collegekid; 11-10-2016 at 07:11 AM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:30 AM   #480
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_lan...ontractv02.pdf

This is exactly why he got my vote. I don't know how much of this is possible but there's a lot of really good stuff here.

Nowhere here is there a plan to take away gay marriage or LGBT rights, make marijuana illegal again, or make it mandatory that all women must be grabbed by the pussy at any given time.