Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-16-2020, 05:17 PM   #451
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
You all act as if nobody even posed the idea to you that it won't just stop at the masks. Here we are a year later talking about when we're getting another nationwide lockdown with an undetermined end date.

zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #452
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
Trump wont. Hes done with covid. Hill throw a vaccine out so he has that to his credit before he leaves.

That would be shocking if biden declares tjat day 1.

Honestly think if he does anything so fast your gonna see uprisings.

Feel like alot of people will fight back more then before with the shut downs.

Hard to go from a free for all with trump to limits.

Just how i see the next 4 yrs...
Ehh Trump has nothing to gain now by refusing a lockdown, but now that I think about it, since Pence is officially in charge of Covid response, and might run in 4 years, he probably wouldn't want to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
I don't think the masks work. Why would I prove that masks don't work?

You're the one claiming that masks work. So why don't you prove it? Kiss a covid patient with your mask on. Prove it works.

God still > science

Put your mask back on before they hear you asking too many questions.
You're saying god > science. If that's the case, great, if not, then you'll go to have a happy little afterlife hanging out with other knuckle-draggers. My proof of science working is: I've mostly followed CDC guidelines and I'm still alive and Covid negative. Wow Proof! Your turn! Kiss the guy already you pussy! It's not gay in God's eyes if it proves God exists! Trust me! I've got as much biblical credibility as Joel Osteen!
Old 11-16-2020, 05:51 PM   #453
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
^^^Not even an argument.

God > science.

Old 11-16-2020, 05:55 PM   #454
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
^^^Not even an argument.

God > science.
Prove it then. With facts!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

LOL this shit's hilariously pathetic. Oh trump... https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...-covid-vaccine
Old 11-16-2020, 06:08 PM   #455
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
n of 1 sounds like a Republican survey, so I'll allow it.

You know why the unknown end date exists? Because dumb mothers still think masks don't do shit. Because dumb mothers have been linked to peer-reviewed science time and time again and still exist as dumb mothers.

Then they die. "I didn't believe it was real." Great words for a tombstone. So are "god > science," I suppose.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 06:44 PM   #456
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Prove it then. With facts!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

KISS HIM!

Cites Vanity Fair like an 80's cool wine 'aunt'

Wew, sweet source jam packed full of facts. Prove masks work, and where prove where I said God would stop me from getting the virus. God > science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
You know why the unknown end date exists?
Prove it.

Quote:
Then they die.
You mean the 85% of COVID patients who were 'always' or 'often' wearing their virtue signaling devices when they contracted COVID?
Old 11-16-2020, 06:57 PM   #457
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Wew. Prove masks work, and where prove where I said God would stop me from getting the virus. God > science.
If you're saying god is better than science then you're either saying god will protect you from corona and/or that you'll gladly die instead of following super simple guidelines if that's "god's plan."

We've posted proof multiple times, but you aren't scientifically literate enough to understand what any of it means. We aren't here to teach you, especially when you prefer to live in a world of ignorance.

The Vanity Fair article is unrelated to your nonsensical statement. I just found it entertaining.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:43 AM   #458
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If masks work then there would be a standard requirement for the material/design of the mask. Which there isnt. Its a comply or face the sheep herd. Look at Cali, even the Gov has stated they've failed.

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE>>>>

okay...

Life starts at conception

We cant change the climate by paying more taxes

The climate changing isnt new, its been changing since the earth was formed.

America leads the world in low emissions, recycling, and other lib staples.

The avg age of death (covid) is equal to the avg life span.

Cuomo killed thousands

I could go on......

pls argue my point by linking an article from BSNBC, CCP (CCN), FAUX, and other household MSM
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:25 AM   #459
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...real-1.5191235
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 08:50 AM   #460
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
No one has time to debunk all your bullshit.

No one has time to do all your research for you, to link you to relevant peer-reviewed science, to poke holes in your stupidity- except you. You can accept the lies you're being told, or you can sit down and find the truth.

Let's assume the 85% mask-wearer number is correct (and may I mention the CDC study wasn't peer-reviewed)- I would hazard a guess that it is high due to people self-reporting higher numbers than actual due to stigma. Also, it does not consider that people may have been hanging dong, may have been reusing cloth masks, may have been using those neck cover things, may have been going to bars and restaurants where social distancing wasn't enforced and pulling their mask off to eat/drink.

Too many variables. Yet even King Dumbshit himself stated it like it was fucking fact in a town hall, and now you lapdogs are eating it up.

"But I'm special and I cracked the code." Nope. You're not special. There was no code.
Old 11-17-2020, 11:38 AM   #461
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So who do I believe when the pastors I know tell me to listen to the scientists?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:06 PM   #462
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
No need jesus will save you
S14rebuild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 12:06 PM   #463
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Impossible, because god > science.

I'm special and I cracked the code.
Old 11-17-2020, 12:56 PM   #464
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Why are we talking about religion?

We're supposed to be talking about covid19, and science.

Unfortunately, Trump has been a naysayer to science, and touting off comments (lies) which have zero validity. Now all of the people who align with his thinking are following his thoughts.

The funny thing is, America would be in a better place (in regards to covid) if many of Trump's supporters would follow the guidelines.

Making masks political just blows my mind. Like why are we even having to talk about this?
Old 11-17-2020, 01:14 PM   #465
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Making masks political just blows my mind. Like why are we even having to talk about this?
Because zaddi T told the sheep that they were sheep if they wore the sheep muzzle. So in order to not be sheep, the sheep sheepishly un-sheep?d the sheep.
Old 11-17-2020, 01:21 PM   #466
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Im a trump supporter....i wear a mask beacuse im not allowed in anywhere without 1 here in florida. Not gonna cause a scene fightn with stores about it, just go in and get what i need and leave.

I do beleve covid is a health issue, somewhat politicized and not as deadly as said to be.

But if u want a national mandate then all states need to follow a nation rules/laws. Thats it.
Old 11-17-2020, 02:17 PM   #467
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Im a trump supporter....i wear a mask beacuse im not allowed in anywhere without 1 here in florida. Not gonna cause a scene fightn with stores about it, just go in and get what i need and leave.

I do beleve covid is a health issue, somewhat politicized and not as deadly as said to be.

But if u want a national mandate then all states need to follow a nation rules/laws. Thats it.
I largely agree with this. I wish others would see this. But more often than not, I've seen people trying to talk about amendments, and (made up) laws which are reasons why they shouldn't. I've also had people flat out tell me, they don't care about others health, and they have no reason to.

In order for a lockdown to work, the gov needs to fund those out of work, and have some sort of incentive / penalty for following lockdown.

As a side note, during the initial lockdown, there were too many grey areas and companies being considered "essential", when in my mind, they weren't essential.

In theory, lockdown should 100% work if the US stops for 2 weeks. But many people aren't in a profession which casually allows them to work from home, or go without income for extended periods of time.
Old 11-17-2020, 04:35 PM   #468
deolio
Post Whore!

What do you lose by following CDC guidelines?
A: Hugging and kissing your bros and reputation with people who think CDC guidelines are for ?sheep? (no big loss there)

What do you gain by following CDC guidelines (whether or not they work)?
A: Maybe not accidentally killing one of your bros and not looking like a selfish douche

What do you lose by ignoring CDC guidelines?
A: Possibly the life of yourself or someone you know, possibly money if you get fined, respect from people who want this shit over with already

What do you gain by ignoring CDC guidelines?
A: The self assurance that you are not ?sheep? and possibly a little money if you?re working illegally and clout points from the tin hat boyz

I?m all for people and states doing things at their own discretion, but that?s based on the naive assumption that most people aren?t greedy enough to sacrifice a few thousand people so they can buy a new f150 and drink a beer with Donnie at the motorcycle rally...

For a lockdown to work, EVERYONE has to participate and there have to be EXTREMELY strict rules on what is actually deemed essential. No dine-in, no fuckin patio seating bullshit, no aimlessly browsing at Target. Stay the fuck home. Play some damn Call of Duty and/or jerk off who gives a fuck.

But then people come in like ?pOliEcE sTaTe waeeWoo WeeWoo? like BROOTHERURRR no one wants to have to fucking do this shit, but no one can seem to follow some simple guidelines and now we?re fucked. And if we don?t deal with it now, we?ll just be more fucked down the road! It?s like getting rod knock and you just keep driving the car and end up having to replace the motor instead of just stopping and replacing the bearing as soon as it started. If you think the economy is struggling now, just wait until it bleeds dry after letting this shit ravage the country for 3 years.

Trying to hold out for a vaccine and then hope that everyone takes it (especially with the biLl gAtEs iS eViL memes running rampant) is not a winning strategy.
Old 11-17-2020, 05:08 PM   #469
zombiewolf513
BANNED

yep. im a selfish douche for not wearing a mask when im not sick. got me
Old 11-17-2020, 05:59 PM   #470
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
What do you lose by following CDC guidelines?
A: Hugging and kissing your bros and reputation with people who think CDC guidelines are for ?sheep? (no big loss there)

What do you gain by following CDC guidelines (whether or not they work)?
A: Maybe not accidentally killing one of your bros and not looking like a selfish douche

What do you lose by ignoring CDC guidelines?
A: Possibly the life of yourself or someone you know, possibly money if you get fined, respect from people who want this shit over with already

What do you gain by ignoring CDC guidelines?
A: The self assurance that you are not ?sheep? and possibly a little money if you?re working illegally and clout points from the tin hat boyz

I?m all for people and states doing things at their own discretion, but that?s based on the naive assumption that most people aren?t greedy enough to sacrifice a few thousand people so they can buy a new f150 and drink a beer with Donnie at the motorcycle rally...

For a lockdown to work, EVERYONE has to participate and there have to be EXTREMELY strict rules on what is actually deemed essential. No dine-in, no fuckin patio seating bullshit, no aimlessly browsing at Target. Stay the fuck home. Play some damn Call of Duty and/or jerk off who gives a fuck.

But then people come in like ?pOliEcE sTaTe waeeWoo WeeWoo? like BROOTHERURRR no one wants to have to fucking do this shit, but no one can seem to follow some simple guidelines and now we?re fucked. And if we don?t deal with it now, we?ll just be more fucked down the road! It?s like getting rod knock and you just keep driving the car and end up having to replace the motor instead of just stopping and replacing the bearing as soon as it started. If you think the economy is struggling now, just wait until it bleeds dry after letting this shit ravage the country for 3 years.

Trying to hold out for a vaccine and then hope that everyone takes it (especially with the biLl gAtEs iS eViL memes running rampant) is not a winning strategy.

You will NEVER have everyone comply. Lets live in the real world.

So now where back... what would u suggest since nkt everyone will wear a mask and social distance?
Old 11-17-2020, 08:35 PM   #471
!Zar!
Post Whore!

1. Stricter definitions of essential worker.
2. Hazard pay for those who are essential workers.
3. Pay those who aren't essential workers and aren't eligible to WFH.
4. Strict punishment for breaking curfew and social distancing rules.
5. Restaurants are to-go only.
Old 11-18-2020, 04:23 AM   #472
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zar thats literally whats been done so far.
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 05:54 AM   #473
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
1. Stricter definitions of essential worker.
2. Hazard pay for those who are essential workers.
3. Pay those who aren't essential workers and aren't eligible to WFH.
4. Strict punishment for breaking curfew and social distancing rules.
5. Restaurants are to-go only.
Most of these have already been implemented.

Punishment for nonsocial distancing rules...cops gonna walk arkund with tape measures/6ft polls? Lol
Old 11-18-2020, 06:22 AM   #474
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I was taking my dogs out before logging in for work just now.
I jump out van screeches to a halt in front of my house and 6 guys have guns drawn on me...
Bear in mind that my dogs both weigh about 12 pounds.

Me: "What the hell?"
Swat: "WHERE IS YOUR MASK!?"
Me: "In the car, in the house, in the wash. I keep clean ones in rotation. I am walking my dog right now."
Swat: "We're 'The Robinette Squad,' President Joe Biden's mask mandate enforcement team."
Me: "Robinette? He couldn't come up with something better than his middle name?"
Swat: "You can be arrested for not wearing a mask in public from here on."
Me: "I'm not in public, I am in the front yard of a home with my name on the deed."
Swat: "You're outside and there is a mask mandate!"
Me: "Fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask just to walk my dogs--..."
Swat: *BLAMBLAMBLAM*

I became another black man murdered in broad daylight by rogue law enforcement for refusing to comply with a law that is not a law.
Currently posting from hell because I dared vote for a candidate that was not God's choice.
There will be a forum administrator position opening soon as a result of my death. Good luck dealing with the dumbasses in your PM Box asking for shit they know they shouldn't be asking for

And I write too!
Old 11-18-2020, 07:59 AM   #475
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Has no political power anymore?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Trump was impeached in the House on December 18, 2019.

Since then, he has signed 40 executive actions. Seven have been directly related to COVID-19. He approved the assassination of Qasem Soleimani on January 3, 2020- less than a month after his impeachment in the House.

Trump is accused of combating science because he questioned it openly, without science or intelligence of his own.

Trump made fun of mask-wearers multiple times- a furthering of his combating science.

If you're looking for a martyr, look elsewhere. Your golden calf is pyrite.
He signed these because they passed appropriate channels. Not because he dreamt them up and decided that he was going to circumvent Congress to drone strike someone.

Know how orders come to be and how the approval process works before you just assume because he signs shit, he's solely responsible. The very minimal amount of respect and legitimacy I have for you is dwindling at a very, very fast rate of speed. But here, let me help you out because you're so smart.

"The U.S. Supreme Court has held that all executive orders from the president of the United States must be supported by the Constitution, whether from a clause granting specific power, or by Congress delegating such to the executive branch."

Source Cited:
Antieau, Chester James; Rich, William J. (1997). Modern Constitutional Law. 3. West Group. p. 528.

/insert cool little Indian proverb about how you're a fucking tool
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 09:09 AM   #476
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I was taking my dogs out before logging in for work just now.
I jump out van screeches to a halt in front of my house and 6 guys have guns drawn on me...
Bear in mind that my dogs both weigh about 12 pounds.

Me: "What the hell?"
Swat: "WHERE IS YOUR MASK!?"
Me: "In the car, in the house, in the wash. I keep clean ones in rotation. I am walking my dog right now."
Swat: "We're 'The Robinette Squad,' President Joe Biden's mask mandate enforcement team."
Me: "Robinette? He couldn't come up with something better than his middle name?"
Swat: "You can be arrested for not wearing a mask in public from here on."
Me: "I'm not in public, I am in the front yard of a home with my name on the deed."
Swat: "You're outside and there is a mask mandate!"
Me: "Fuck you, I'm not wearing a mask just to walk my dogs--..."
Swat: *BLAMBLAMBLAM*

I became another black man murdered in broad daylight by rogue law enforcement for refusing to comply with a law that is not a law.
Currently posting from hell because I dared vote for a candidate that was not God's choice.
There will be a forum administrator position opening soon as a result of my death. Good luck dealing with the dumbasses in your PM Box asking for shit they know they shouldn't be asking for

Dam....... will this be a netfix special or can i see this on lifetime?

Oh and i swear if im not the next admin...im.selln this site to adam lz
Old 11-18-2020, 09:16 AM   #477
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Dam....... will this be a netfix special or can i see this on lifetime?
It'll be swept under the rug by the media and never will see any light other than right here.
Quote:
Oh and i swear if im not the next admin...im.selln this site to adam lz
We've already established that you're not getting that kind of access. No one has forgotten. In fact, I used my dying breaths to write a note to my wife detailing specifically which members I would like to not see made moderators or admins, then I gave it to the puppy to take to her. She has assuredly already provided the list to the other members of the team on Facebook.
Sorry, bud

And I write too!
Old 11-18-2020, 10:39 AM   #478
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
He signed these because they passed appropriate channels. Not because he dreamt them up and decided that he was going to circumvent Congress to drone strike someone.

Know how orders come to be and how the approval process works before you just assume because he signs shit, he's solely responsible. The very minimal amount of respect and legitimacy I have for you is dwindling at a very, very fast rate of speed. But here, let me help you out because you're so smart.

"The U.S. Supreme Court has held that all executive orders from the president of the United States must be supported by the Constitution, whether from a clause granting specific power, or by Congress delegating such to the executive branch."

Source Cited:
Antieau, Chester James; Rich, William J. (1997). Modern Constitutional Law. 3. West Group. p. 528.

/insert cool little Indian proverb about how you're a fucking tool
Bruh, judicial review is post not pre.
Old 11-18-2020, 12:52 PM   #479
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It'll be swept under the rug by the media and never will see any light other than right here.

We've already established that you're not getting that kind of access. No one has forgotten. In fact, I used my dying breaths to write a note to my wife detailing specifically which members I would like to not see made moderators or admins, then I gave it to the puppy to take to her. She has assuredly already provided the list to the other members of the team on Facebook.
Sorry, bud
Dam...left behind puppy for the wife....shes gonna be some kinda jane wick when i steal that puppy and hold it for moderator ransom.
Ill be prepared.

But seriously ‐make me a mod
Old 11-18-2020, 01:29 PM   #480
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Punishment for nonsocial distancing rules...cops gonna walk arkund with tape measures/6ft polls? Lol
lol just gotta whack 'em with a stick like in India https://twitter.com/AmitKum74630706/...777433088?s=20