Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #421
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
No. no hood.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:01 PM   #422
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Eye orgasmz.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:31 PM   #423
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Car is hot for sure, but needs a hood.
dont worry about that playboy
Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #424
VAs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
VAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant futureVAs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 28 reviews

least my monitor and wall pic match now
Old 12-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #425
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
THIS JUST IN!!!

T2 Films x Risky Devil: Teaser Intro

Please show your luv and comment/visit riskydevil.com

DVD intro teaser on Vimeo
Old 12-25-2008, 01:42 PM   #426
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
THIS JUST IN!!!

T2 Films x Risky Devil: Teaser Intro

Please show your luv and comment/visit riskydevil.com

DVD intro teaser on Vimeo
Old 12-25-2008, 02:12 PM   #427
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn can't wait for that DVD to come out...
Old 12-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #428
philstar
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
philstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to philstar
i can watch that video over and over again and not get sick of it
Old 12-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #429
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
We just spent about three hours sitting around watching it.

Hahaha
Old 12-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #430
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
risky devil =
that crew keeps me inspired.
especially when i get sick of hearing/seeing nothing but negativity and bitching on this and other forums.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #431
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
We just spent about three hours sitting around watching it.

Hahaha
the dvd
or the trailer... lol

i've already watch the trailer like 4 times
Old 12-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #432
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Man those cars are nice?

whta paint job is that, cuz a buddy of mine painted he's car almost identical.
Old 12-25-2008, 09:30 PM   #433
Rapier46
Zilvia Member

Rapier46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Rapier46
sweet vid
Old 12-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #434
Dr. Acula
Leaky Injector

Dr. Acula is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I must say I just got done reading everyones posts and I been a huge risky devil fan for a grip now. I know atleast about a year I been checking on risk devils blog spot. And y'all never sieze to amaze me. I also subscribed to D*Star's blog a hot minute ago too. Atleast a year. It felt long for sure. And that dudes car is mega nice too. phuck whatcha heard. I love the taste and texture put into their cars especially Revgasm's & d*star's. I would love to throw a risky sticker on my car. Being from Philly and knowing more people than Jesus, I could definately help y'all be seen from the east coast. People be seen a Hells Drifters car wit ur guys shit on it. I'm a huge fan and may hit up chi town and stay in a hotel just to catch a couple nights worth of meets and chill wit yas. Well, this is pretty much only reason I joined zilvia cuz I haven't yet and use my iPhone as my computer haha. But bring some flavor to phillydrift.com all is welcome. It's an underground thing. By all means am I trying to steal any fire zilvia has goin. Cuz I'm not. Mostly everyone that'd posted in here seemed mad cool. And I must have read 2 million posts from the brian guy saying that the car is hot, which I laughed at quite a bit. But he still has slot more times to say it to equal up to how hot the car actually is. peas!
Old 12-26-2008, 02:32 AM   #435
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
CAR FEATURE>> RISKY DEVIL 180SX - Speedhunters

Hell yes.

Take notes please.
Take DAMN good notes.

So uhmmmm, what kind of notes should i be taking down? quik sparkly paint? stickers everywhere, megan coilovers? stripped interior? blah nothing new! same siet everyone wants to be. shiny shiny.

no thanks.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #436
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ stfu.

Old 12-26-2008, 04:52 AM   #437
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIMTUCK View Post
Wow, that photograph is NICE!!
thanks
Old 12-26-2008, 09:26 AM   #438
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
So uhmmmm, what kind of notes should i be taking down? quik sparkly paint? stickers everywhere, megan coilovers? stripped interior? blah nothing new! same siet everyone wants to be. shiny shiny.

no thanks.
They build and drive hot ass cars.
If you can't see that, get your eyes checked.
I think you may be 100% right when you said
"same siet everyone wants to be" (Is "siet" from another language?)

Yeah, everyone WANTS to be that way, but they aren't.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #439
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
uhm yeah, key word = "wants"

oh yeah, teaser vid is hott too!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #440
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
such a sick s13, this here is the reason i love s13s... oh and your filming (t2 films) is nastyy dude, just spent the last like hour watching the videos you have made. def have some skill, driving and the filming keep it up guys!
Old 12-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #441
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol, I liked how you got the peoples reactions...Nice trailer I loved the cars and the spots you guys have are pretty sweet...Keep it up dudes.....
Old 12-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #442
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

thanks for all the words homies...

if you guys are really digging the videos, please please please hit up Tim @ t2films.blogspot.org and show him some love, that kat puts everything he has into the footage he captures.

we're just having a good ass time doing what we do.... "car life is dope"
Old 12-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #443
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
Well I must say I just got done reading everyones posts and I been a huge risky devil fan for a grip now. I know atleast about a year I been checking on risk devils blog spot. And y'all never sieze to amaze me. I also subscribed to D*Star's blog a hot minute ago too. Atleast a year. It felt long for sure. And that dudes car is mega nice too. phuck whatcha heard. I love the taste and texture put into their cars especially Revgasm's & d*star's. I would love to throw a risky sticker on my car. Being from Philly and knowing more people than Jesus, I could definately help y'all be seen from the east coast. People be seen a Hells Drifters car wit ur guys shit on it. I'm a huge fan and may hit up chi town and stay in a hotel just to catch a couple nights worth of meets and chill wit yas. Well, this is pretty much only reason I joined zilvia cuz I haven't yet and use my iPhone as my computer haha. But bring some flavor to phillydrift.com all is welcome. It's an underground thing. By all means am I trying to steal any fire zilvia has goin. Cuz I'm not. Mostly everyone that'd posted in here seemed mad cool. And I must have read 2 million posts from the brian guy saying that the car is hot, which I laughed at quite a bit. But he still has slot more times to say it to equal up to how hot the car actually is. peas!
you sound like a cool dude

we should hang out bro
Old 12-26-2008, 01:19 PM   #444
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Acula View Post
Does everyone from philly talk like that^^^
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
Old 12-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #445
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
hEy At LeyuSt hE dinD' TyuP3 hIS pOsT LiEk TheiS.
Old 12-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #446
Odysseus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Odysseus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Damn that car is crazy. I love it and I dig REVGASMs attitude. +1
Old 12-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #447
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13dan View Post
Does everyone from philly talk like that^^^
Talk like what?

You RISKY DEVILS! I just watched all the t2 video's on his channel...

HIN was sweet, that dude in older supra was killing it...lol...

I really really like the s14, the red one with bigger rims tucking rims like whoa...
Shits on FIREEEEEEE... oh man,
You guys I would say gotta be the most LEGIT! Drift street crew...
I only wish to have a tight click like you guys got. Soon enough... soon...

Make a thread sbout the s14 or link me...
peace,

and What up with a east coast meet?
Like in NYC?
er some shit...
seems like the drift scene is bigger than I thought ova hurrrrrr.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #448
Moon Ill
Zilvia Member

Moon Ill is on a distinguished road
Awesomest.

I wanted to type a bunch of words, but that one word sums it up quite nice.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:10 PM   #449
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Video make me wanna cry ... I MISS CHI TOWN !!!

P.S. the girl friend said that she'll move there with me so Josh, Phil and Simba be ready to throw me a WELCOME BACK party
Old 12-27-2008, 02:03 AM   #450
d3m14n
Leaky Injector

d3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of lightd3m14n is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to d3m14n
beautiful car.