Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 PM   #421
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Wow Brian just wow.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #422
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'd rather have somebody help me do it than try it on my own and break my car (more).
Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #423
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
I guess that makes sense.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #424
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
yeah...
no need to bullshit. I don't know how to work on cars.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #425
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Seriously if you need help on what to do with the radiator I could stop by if your doing it at the warehouse.

That I can do.

Just hit me up.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #426
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Well if you bring Lunch and all parts on Saturday, I can have one of my guys help with that and we can eat while we watch him do it.

We do this in the name of...................
Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #427
Brian
Post Whore!

200% serious.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #428
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Done .
Old 06-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #429
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Volchok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
also make sure to top off your headlight fluid.
hey this is crucial...I remember one time in Hawaii I was driving from Kona to Hilo on a two lane road in the rain, winding through the Hawaiian jungle side and my headlight fluid reservoir ran dry, everything went pitch black and you couldnt see a thing. Shit was scary.
Volchok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #430
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Do pop ups take different fluid than silvia?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #431
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Volchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to beholdVolchok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Do pop ups take different fluid than silvia?
of course one is hydraulic fluid and the other two stroke oil.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:53 AM   #432
Brian
Post Whore!

Slurpee ....
Old 06-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #433
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volchok View Post
of course one is hydraulic fluid and the other two stroke oil.

Well that makes sense.

back to topic.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:53 PM   #434
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Well that makes sense.

back to topic.
On that note let me just reiterate how stoked I am for this event. I will have a new body kit and paint too! So now my car will look as good as I drive! LOL!!!!!
Old 06-12-2009, 02:13 PM   #435
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Yeah I do.

I figure I could probably manage to take out a rad and put a new one in, but I don't know about filling it up and bleeding it and stuff.... that sounds advanced. Do NOT want to attempt that on my own.
Quote:
Wow Brian just wow.
as goofy and stupid as it sounds, honestly how many thread do we get monthly on this forum alone about people overheating AFTER, they filled there coolant...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #436
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

i know haa
Old 06-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #437
Brian
Post Whore!

Just call me Cole Trickle.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #438
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

go ahead drop the hammer
Old 06-13-2009, 04:57 PM   #439
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
thinking about coming out to this
anyone wanna offer me a place to stay
i sleep on floors
im entertaining
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #440
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you can sleep at the track! i think might even be ok friday AND saturday night
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #441
Brian
Post Whore!

Did you MULSANNES register yet?
Old 06-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #442
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
you can sleep at the track! i think might even be ok friday AND saturday night

Bring tent or sleep in car. There is rattle snakes out there right now.

Saturday someone caught a snake at balcony. I hate snakes.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #443
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
^^ are you serious? where was the snake at? haha holy shit! i hate snakes too.. maybe i can do burn out on top of the snake?
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #444
Volchok
Zilvia Junkie

come on snakes are harmless! Don;t fu*k with them they won't fu*k with you! I love snakes, I had a bunch when I was younger, ball pythons, Colombian red tail boas, tree snakes, ect. It was a Californian King Snake hanging in a bag at Ryan's tent. I bet it was more scared thatn anyone!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #445
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
thinking about coming out to this
anyone wanna offer me a place to stay
i sleep on floors
im entertaining
Smuggle me in, too? I'm sort of local.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 PM   #446
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

The snake was on the track with mad angle.

Snakes are DANGEROUS. You know snakes, but I don't know shit about them and I am not gonna stick around to find out if they can kill me.
Old 06-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #447
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Did you MULSANNES register yet?
I think we all might be too poor to do this event. We are trying to come up with the cash. If not, I will still be there to watch...like always.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #448
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Karl. WTF mate. You better be there and bring your team for the team comp. It's gonna be good times.

To that one guys, it's safe to sleep outside. Snakes aren't going to mess with you at night. All you need is a pad and a sleeping bag.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #449
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Karl. WTF mate. You better be there and bring your team for the team comp. It's gonna be good times.

To that one guys, it's safe to sleep outside. Snakes aren't going to mess with you at night. All you need is a pad and a sleeping bag.
haha. Were trying Chris. 2 of us still need proper cages.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #450
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Just get a cusco or safety 21 and weld on some sidebars. Easiest way to do it.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote