Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:22 AM   #421
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftx View Post
fuck this nerf -.- my DH dps from 100k dps down to 70k and NT sucks ass -.-
I've actually started to build a demon hunter tank build, so far it's working out great.

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911503749?page=1
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #422
oscarsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
oscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
does the arrows and pulsing circles that indicate where to go disappear in higher difficulties?

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 06-27-2012, 10:58 AM   #423
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^They did that in any difficulty, if you run around clearing the map, eventually the circle appears.

Just defeated Belial in Nightmare, still solo, how high up can I go soloing? Or is a matter of gear?
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #424
kikcaffine
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
kikcaffine is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by di-devol View Post
^They did that in any difficulty, if you run around clearing the map, eventually the circle appears.

Just defeated Belial in Nightmare, still solo, how high up can I go soloing? Or is a matter of gear?
Matter of gear. Im doing the same thing with my Wizard. I do like 2700-2800 damage. Im pretty positive I could run hell on nightmare(i just dont like the level at all, so I dont run it). Im able to solo Belial w/o any issues though. Takes only a few minutes to do, esp if I transform into an archon.
kikcaffine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #425
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
With ok gear you can pretty much do whatever you want until Inferno. Then you gotta worry about your build a bit.

Sold most of my IAS gear right before the patch and made about what I paid for the game so I'm good. Taking the damage multiplier out in multiplayer games in the new patch also means I can play with friends more now. Slowly going in the right direction...
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:08 AM   #426
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
daftphunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I soloed all the way up until Belial Inferno pre-patch. I can probably solo him now.
Playing with friends is cool. Hit me up, I'll help anyone out.

com bak soap
daftphunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #427
tds14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
tds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'd love some help. I'm on right now stuck on a group of mobs that I can't seem to kite around or get by. I'm lvl 58 wizard close to 59 act 2-3 hell mode. I'm on the breached keep quest. My blizzard name is invincible#1172. Thanks again!
tds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #428
oscarsx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
oscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-knownoscarsx is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so far so good, I'm in act 2 inferno.. my only complains is the dependency we have on AH do to any progression... its a good game so far tho

Sent from my DROID X2
Old 07-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #429
di-devol
Zilvia FREAK!

di-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enoughdi-devol will become famous soon enough
Just made it to act2 inferno soloing. God dam, getting kinda hard now.
di-devol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #430
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
people are still playing this game?

WTS: 60 DH + gay bow
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:14 PM   #431
Jonathong
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
Jonathong is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
people are still playing this game?

WTS: 60 DH + gay bow
I know i stopped, last time i played was about a month ago.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2
Jonathong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #432
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

Put all my gear on the rmah, hoping to make $500+
Old 07-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #433
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I also stopped with my wizard, then I made a monk and played it a bit but lost interest again at lvl 57, it's too repetitive and too much work.

I wonder if I could sell my wizard gear for real money and make back what I bought the game for, also would be nice if I could make a profit.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:15 AM   #434
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
I sold 3 pieces of gear and made back about $50 after fees. Kept the rest of my gear to play. They were pretty decent though. It shouldnt be that hard to make your money back.

You can actually game the market pretty easily. Quite a bit of stuff on the RMAH sells for more than their equivalent value in gold in the gold auction house so you can just flip items from the gold auction house to the RMAH and make a profit even after fees.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #435
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I'll never get all those wasted hours back though.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:37 AM   #436
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
Cool, that's a good idea, I only have 2mil but I could probably use it to buy some decent gear to sell for cash.

Yeah, but you had your fun and if you can get what you paid for the game you can walk away from it at least with a pretty much free game, IMO. Like most games, I play it for a few weeks and get bored it's a waste of money but with this game, I have a chance to make it back so I don't have that buyer's remorse.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #437
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
It's not about the money. I couldn't care less about that.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #438
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

Just be glad you're not like that taiwan kid who died playing 40hours without eating anything.

Cookies must be enabled | Herald Sun
Old 07-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #439
Jtuned_andy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Jtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud ofJtuned_andy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
looking for someone to kill shit with i dont know how to ingame command so hit me at

user:
zer0
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #440
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtuned_andy View Post
looking for someone to kill shit with i dont know how to ingame command so hit me at

user:
zer0
Which difficulty/act are you in?

I finally beat Diablo in Inferno mode with the help of my friends. I just stayed dead half the time since my armor was at breaking point within minutes lol. Now to back track and finish act 2 and 3 and the rest of 4.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #441
xc0re

xc0re is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Which difficulty/act are you in?

I finally beat Diablo in Inferno mode with the help of my friends. I just stayed dead half the time since my armor was at breaking point within minutes lol. Now to back track and finish act 2 and 3 and the rest of 4.
What type of character are you? I've got a 60 Barb LoH tank and a 60 DH 70K DPS. Need someone else who wants to clear inferno
xc0re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:39 AM   #442
daftphunk
Zilvia Addict

I can't even play the game after beating inferno.. Lol.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #443
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
I can't even play the game after beating inferno.. Lol.
word
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote