Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #421
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn i got owned then. idk what i read i just did the google thing and then picked random stuff and one of the links seemed legit.

something like itachi possesed one of those rare sharingan powers that can make him resurrect or something and it was taking over sasukes power. and danzous sharingans create an illusion but since he has a lot of sharingans, it becomes real.

idk. we'll see what happens next week
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #422
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^ hmm either someone is fking around or that actually sounds like it could be.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #423
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Dear god, I hope that doesn't happen. Dead characters coming back to life ruins good stories.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:27 AM   #424
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, right. Nagato fucked it up. haha j/k. I think it was a good idea to bring Kakashi back. That or to not to have him die in the first place. Not because I like the character but because I think he still needs to be in the storyline for many reasons.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:07 AM   #425
9s13Coupe3SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (48)
9s13Coupe3SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
danzo has the body flickering tech from that guy shitsu or something and the itachi thing, its probably like what 240vision said, just a defense itachi put up if sasuke n danzo were to meet. well see in the following chapters...
9s13Coupe3SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #426
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Yea, right. Nagato fucked it up. haha j/k. I think it was a good idea to bring Kakashi back. That or to not to have him die in the first place. Not because I like the character but because I think he still needs to be in the storyline for many reasons.
In terms of that storypoint, I always viewed it as Kakashi not really being dead, but straddling that line between life and death (which could have gone either way). I would have liked it better if he recovered all on his own, but everybody else the Pain killed had stayed dead. After all, Kakashi didn't get 'killed'... he just exhausted his chakra.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #427
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
3 more days after today lol
chinabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #428
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
So much epic shit going on lately seems like the plot is being hurried along
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #429
simmode1
Post Whore!

Killer Bee just debuted in Shippuuden episode 142!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #430
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
In terms of that storypoint, I always viewed it as Kakashi not really being dead, but straddling that line between life and death (which could have gone either way). I would have liked it better if he recovered all on his own, but everybody else the Pain killed had stayed dead. After all, Kakashi didn't get 'killed'... he just exhausted his chakra.
i think nagato did revived some with his pain that has head that can only be seen if you are touched by one of his clones.

i remember shizune was revived also.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 05:15 PM   #431
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
i think nagato did revived some with his pain that has head that can only be seen if you are touched by one of his clones.

i remember shizune was revived also.
I'm missing your point... It might have something to do with your sentence structure...
Old 01-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #432
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sauske is using genjutsu. He is taking Danzo lightly. Danzo did battle the 3rd for hokage.....
Old 01-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #433
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm missing your point... It might have something to do with your sentence structure...
if u just look back on chapter 449 nagato did revive who died in his hands. so the missing point is not about my sentence structure ASSHOLE. if u really reading the fucking manga at least u should remember some details. its not like 100 chapters passed before u can forget that shit.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:54 PM   #434
amdnivram
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
amdnivram is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amdnivram
lol i just realized why i thought i was watching reruns..... i read the manga, forgot about it and watched the anime.

http://silaudrey.blogspot.com/
amdnivram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #435
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
if u just look back on chapter 449 nagato did revive who died in his hands. so the missing point is not about my sentence structure ASSHOLE. if u really reading the fucking manga at least u should remember some details. its not like 100 chapters passed before u can forget that shit.
i wonder if they revived jiraiya. and he gonna pop it secretly in one of these future scenes
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:05 AM   #436
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
A little defensive? I had a hard time understanding your point too.

Just sayin'.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:51 AM   #437
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
In terms of that storypoint, I always viewed it as Kakashi not really being dead, but straddling that line between life and death (which could have gone either way). I would have liked it better if he recovered all on his own, but everybody else the Pain killed had stayed dead. After all, Kakashi didn't get 'killed'... he just exhausted his chakra
...good point.

Quote:
Killer Bee just debuted in Shippuuden episode 142!
...and whoopin' ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2go View Post
i wonder if they revived jiraiya. and he gonna pop it secretly in one of these future scenes
I was wondering the same thing. Jiraiya's the shit but I think they can let him die.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:51 AM   #438
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
A little defensive? I had a hard time understanding your point too.

Just sayin'.

i was too lazy to type the whole shit so i made it a shortcut.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #439
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lol... calm the hell down down. If you should be mad at anyone, it's your english teacher. I'm just saying I didn't understand how what you said applies to what I said.

I said that I would have liked anyone killed by Pain's attack on Konoha or by Naruto's rampage to have stayed dead. But I wanted Kakashi (who wasn't directly killed by Pain) to have recovered on his own strength of will. I think this would have made for a better story.

Then you replied that Nagato used the Naraka path of Pain to summon the Outer path of Pain for the purpose for reviving the all of dead (including Kakashi, whom Pain didn't kill). Which, of course, I really knew. I just didn't understand how your grammatically flawed statement of fact had anything to do with how I wanted the story to progress instead.

Lol @ questioning my Naruto knowlegde...
Old 01-12-2010, 12:51 PM   #440
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
You ladies stop your bickering!

I wanna see how Itachi is going to fuck shit up. I'm sure he's going to be more than just an illusion.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:11 PM   #441
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
You ladies stop your bickering!

I wanna see how Itachi is going to fuck shit up. I'm sure he's going to be more than just an illusion.
Here's an idea: Madara and Zetsu recovered Itachi's body after the battle with Sasuke. But what did they do with it? What if they reanimated it using forbidden jutsu's like how Orochimaru did the 1st and 2nd Hokages?

Only problem that I see with this is why would Madara choose to summon it now? If this is the case, I would have waited until Sasuke's back was against the wall, if I were Madara.

Just some wild speculating...
Old 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM   #442
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
seems like what i read was fake. damn. im confused about danzos powers now. having uchiha and the first's powers?????????????????????????????
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #443
S13shaka
Zilvia Member

S13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymore

Chapter 478: "'Susanoo' Completed...!!" - Itachi stares down Danzou and launches Amaterasu flames which quickly surround the elder ninja. As Sasuke charges Danzou from behind, the elder commends Sasuke's ability to trap him in an illusion but offers that Sasuke is still far below his brother in skill. Before Sasuke's blade can pierce Danzou's back, he is stopped in his tracks. Black markings etch his body, holding him in place due to a hidden seal placed when Danzou previously choked him. Seeing Sasuke paralyzed, Karin moves to assist. She's quickly kicked aside and Madara surmises that Danzou is trying to save chakra. Danzou releases a jutsu and concludes that if Sasuke knows the truth about Itachi, so to does Akatsuki. With that in mind, there's no longer a reason to hide things. He plucks Sasuke's katana from his unmoving hands and offers to the deceased, absent Itachi that Sasuke was his one and only failure. Sasuke thinks back on what he learned about Itachi and closes his eyes. He's quickly released as Susanoo forces Danzou to retreat. As Sasuke cries out, muscle and armor take shape around the spectral being. Danzou notices differences between this and Sasuke's previous Susanoo, while Karin also ponders Sasuke's altered chakra. An excited Madara contemplates the way Sasuke's rage is increasing his power and his ability to break Danzou's binding seal. The new Susanoo draws back an arrow and fires it towards Danzou. With no time for seals, wood quickly grows from Danzou's arm to deflect the missile. Madara is surprised by the Mokuton usage and considers that the Sharingan still has undiscovered secrets. Karin identifies that Danzou took a huge chakra loss after using the jutsu, and wonders why he's fighting differently from before. Madara chides Orochimaru for implanting Danzou with Shodai Hokage's genetic information and increasing his physical energy. Karin yells out that the Danzou before Sasuke is real and he should quickly strike. Danzou forms hand seals and Susanoo fires off another arrow. The missile pierces Danzou through the chest and Karin determines Danzou's chakra changed immediately after using his jutsu. Danzou reappears unharmed and Karin examines the ninja, determining that three of the ten Sharingan eyes on Danzou's arm are still closed. Madara surmises that with the Sharingans and Shodai's genes, Danzou could now control the Kyuubi. Another Sharingan eye closes and Karin notices Danzou's chakra loss. She determines that he released the jutsu before because of its drain on his body and the eye closings are the key. Madara offers aloud that there's only one explanation for what's going on before him, the Uchiha's forbidden Doujutsu Izanagi...
S13shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #444
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader. Handle it.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #445
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
its fuckin On Like Donkey Kong!

Review Thread
Old 01-14-2010, 09:07 PM   #446
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
that chapter was bad ass.
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:13 PM   #447
simmode1
Post Whore!

Whatever technique Danzou is using (or about to use) probably isn't a complete jutsu yet. It was for that reason that he needed Orochimaru (who is now within Kabuto), but he never found him...

Sasuke's gonna kill him, I bet. Using the Itachi genjutsu was gay, though. We still don't know whats up with Itachi's body, either.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #448
S13shaka
Zilvia Member

S13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymore
yeah onemanga is where i read it too, they are super quick on updates and have a pretty comprehensive collection

Anybody follow hunter x hunter? the new chapter was good, crosses fingers that they start animating it again.
S13shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #449
simmode1
Post Whore!

Naruto Shippuuden 143! I LOVE SEEING SASUKE GET HIS ASS WHOOPED!

I could just stop watching Naruto after Bee popped Sasuke's chest open and just imagine that Sasuke died and I'd be happy.

But alas... I gotta keep watching... wanna see when Pain comes to Konoha...
Old 01-20-2010, 06:19 PM   #450
bardabe
Post Whore!

so ehm, the new one is out. Bad ass yo.

Review Thread