Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #391
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Cool pics eric!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 01:36 AM   #392
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
So like, I was looking at old grainy pictures of Tom Waits.

So here ya go.

Recommend you view them full size.

I'll have more soon.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:41 AM   #393
86NtheMix
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice86NtheMix is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The camera people are the unsung heroes. And even though I'm butt broke I'd pay for the footage. Especially the comp and the 86 drivers because I would like to study it.

BEST DRIFT EVENT I HAVE EVER DRIVEN TO IN MY LIFE. (Okay I've only been to about 12 but still) THANK YOU JACKSON & 626 DRIFT CREW PEOPLE!!!

[email protected]

Carlos

BTW my car's not blue...HA HA
86NtheMix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:04 AM   #394
JMJom
Leaky Injector

JMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymoreJMJom is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to JMJom
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Hahahahahhaha you're not an agent you're a douche bag.

Agents specialize in making connections, building relationships that will blossom into career opportunities for their client. With the way you speak to people on this forum, you can't SERIOUSLY be an agent. You're alienating your client with your actions.

Seriously, you should be fired. I could represent Jeff better and I don't even know the guy. Jeff represents himself a thousand times better in the above post. He doesn't need you.

And yes, I have like 20 minutes of cars wrecking in full screen HD.
listen, if you dont understand sarcasm welcome to the internet. im not here to make friends with you, i dont know you or want to speak to you. youre not anybody of interest as it is. anyways if you want to talk shit just make sure your agent contacts me, you god damn sugarpie

onto the rest

anyone at that event including the judges would tell you they thought jeff shouldve continued

jackson HIMSELF told us that at the end of third round he even thought jeff and chuck were "tied" yet chuck advanced. there was a 3rd round yet the reason behind chuck advancing was he won the first two rounds...but if he won the first two rounds why was there a third round? riley agreed that they shouldve definitely had a drivers meeting due to these tandem rules being different from every event ever, as well as explaining to us that in this tandem clipping points and angle mean nothing but speed does, but with jeffs speed it didnt really count due to 1jz vs sr. cyrus told us it was 2-1 and he was in favor of jeff jones. chuck thinks jeff won. keith, angus, eddie and chomps weren't the only people to also agree. even 626 drift nate agreed that it was a bullshit call.

jeff jones will tell you what you want to hear, but he as well as everyone else there that day who actually watched and understood what was going on knows exactly how bogus that call was.

im friends with jackson, ive never had a problem with him, i talked to him that sunday and he explained everything and how they went over the footage but had no time to redo it. thats ok.

and for everyone else, i mean i have no problems with quite a few of you as ive hung out with the majority of you more than once but lets get serious..you're going to get mad at the people who are speaking up? i havent said ANYTHING that wasn't said to us by the judges that same day. they all said that and even more to support anybody calling it a bullshit call, but obviously that day has passed and money has already been wasted.

hopefully the next event will be better for the people attending

and keep up the alcohol at the track, it makes for better drifting

Last edited by JMJom; 07-15-2008 at 04:09 PM..
JMJom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #395
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^^^^^
sounds like YOU are the type of person that is getting drifting a bad name at the track.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:06 AM   #396
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Hey JMJom, can you please change the word F*ggot? I would appriciate it and this forum will kick you if someone reports the post.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:22 AM   #397
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
^^^^^
sounds like YOU are the type of person that is getting drifting a bad name at the track.

yeah i agree...i mean why get all stupid for...messing around or not just drop the fockn subject already what happened happened and thats it...just let the sh!t go already man damn.......

anyways back to the subject at hand....more pictures please
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:24 AM   #398
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm gonna have to join you next time.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:09 AM   #399
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Great pics, more....more.....more.....more. Thanks Squidd
Old 07-15-2008, 11:24 AM   #400
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
So the rest of my photos should be up on the photobucket. they are really small, like 320x something.

if you want the full size, or want me to do some quik touchups on one and post it. let me know and i will. with about 70 photos, i didnt want to spend hours on them all.

think the link is on the previous page.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:36 AM   #401
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
So the rest of my photos should be up on the photobucket. they are really small, like 320x something.

if you want the full size, or want me to do some quik touchups on one and post it. let me know and i will. with about 70 photos, i didnt want to spend hours on them all.

think the link is on the previous page.
I want the pics from the room you slept in.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #402
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
Quote:
couple more.

2morrow. im just gonna post em all in a small size. and if you want the larger one, or me to do a touch up on one, you can PM me and i will do it.

hey do u have any really good pictures of nick (sicknick) its the red s13 hatch with the rb-performance window banner???
Old 07-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #403
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillaBean13 View Post
hey do u have any really good pictures of nick (sicknick) its the red s13 hatch with the rb-performance window banner???
i dont actually. He asked me already. I only had a chance to shoot at the end of the comp. then I ran for a bit at the end of the day.

and SQUIDD !! Heres a song request for the video, for Karls hotel part
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8[/ame]
Old 07-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #404
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Quote:
i dont actually. He asked me already. I only had a chance to shoot at the end of the comp. then I ran for a bit at the end of the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8
oh my bad i didnt kno he already asked u
Old 07-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #405
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^yeah, we've been PMing using rep. its really cute lol
Old 07-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #406
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

ZOMG. I actually went to a concert that my buddies were playing at, and those stupid girls went on before them. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #407
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Quote:
I got a few of him

And im pretty sure ken got a few also.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #408
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
^yeah, we've been PMing using rep. its really cute lol

haha ghey. keep ur hands off my man jkjk i guess we can share cuz ur car is pretty blue
Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #409
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNC240SX View Post
I got a few of him

And im pretty sure ken got a few also.
ohh thank you!!!!!! umm whats his name on here???
Old 07-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #410
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMJom View Post
jackson HIMSELF told us that at the end of third round he even thought jeff and chuck were "tied" yet chuck advanced. chuck thinks jeff won. keith, angus, eddie and chomps weren't the only people to also agree. even 626 drift nate agreed that it was a bullshit call.
That's not what i heard from jackson. also im with keith and chompz right now and they said "wtf? i never said anything! this guys putting words in peoples mouths just to try n support his argument!"

and .. when did i ever say that? i just said to leave it up to the judges, cuz it wasn't really a huge deal to me, whether i won or lost...i was doing the comp for fun.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #411
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMJom View Post
jackson HIMSELF told us that at the end of third round he even thought jeff and chuck were "tied" yet chuck advanced. there was a 3rd round yet the reason behind chuck advancing was he won the first two rounds...but if he won the first two rounds why was there a third round? riley agreed that they shouldve definitely had a drivers meeting due to these tandem rules being different from every event ever, as well as explaining to us that in this tandem clipping points and angle mean nothing but speed does, but with jeffs speed it didnt really count due to 1jz vs sr. cyrus told us it was 2-1 and he was in favor of jeff jones. chuck thinks jeff won. keith, angus, eddie and chomps weren't the only people to also agree. even 626 drift nate agreed that it was a bullshit call.

that whole paragraph just pure BS, the only thing true about it is that everyone thought it was BS cuz judges made a decision and some people (you) were whinning about it like you are doing still. just stfu man, you are just proving your ignorance with putting words in peoples mouths
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:03 PM   #412
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
That's not what i heard from jackson. also im with keith and chompz right now and they said "wtf? i never said anything! this guys putting words in peoples mouths just to try n support his argument!"

and .. when did i ever say that? i just said to leave it up to the judges, cuz it wasn't really a huge deal to me, whether i won or lost...i was doing the comp for fun.
+1 for just going out to the track to have fun like i said in my last post about this dudes argument there was a wonderful prize but thats not why we were out there this event was a bunch of friends getting together at the track to have a good time and drift. and if people cant appreciate that and respect that then dont bother making the drive.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #413
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

OMG!
Old 07-15-2008, 03:09 PM   #414
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
OMG!
did u get that hay bale shit off your car??
Old 07-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #415
Jeff Jones
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Jeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of lightJeff Jones is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love this to much to let go!!!

I understand Jeff's "image" is , "i dont give a shit", "were rockin out" and "i love partien". But we would love to have some restraint on the amount of alcohol drank while driving at an event. As his agent, you should be able to handle this. Numerous people made comments to me, but i only work here. So i didnt pull the plug on him.

JMJom I think he you did a good job maintaining the supplies.
Keep up the good work.
Jeff Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 03:16 PM   #416
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
did u get that hay bale shit off your car??
Not yet, It's too hot to do it. It comes off easy. All my co-workers gave me a hardtime this morning...thanks to Nick.
Old 07-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #417
626 FC3S
Zilvia Junkie

626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute626 FC3S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 626 FC3S
thats an awesome video lol hahaha
Old 07-15-2008, 03:58 PM   #418
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Not yet, It's too hot to do it. It comes off easy. All my co-workers gave me a hardtime this morning...thanks to Nick.
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i cant believe i missed that!! ernie, ur my hero. i wanna see vids of this sooooooon! !!!! ! !! ! ! !!
FCDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #419
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Groupies wanted.

Ha.

Wonder who made that up?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #420
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i heard that the guy who came up with the "groupies wanted" phrase is 8' tall and eats small children for lunch

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote