Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:10 PM   #391
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Wow. That arm is really really disturbing to me. It makes my skin crawl.

Like the lotus root titty. yuck.
haha yea me too it reminds of that shit. fuck goosebumps yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by outtacontrol240 View Post
that shit crazy...i think he got all the sharigan when the whole uchiha clan got slaughtered by ithachi
yea possibly, i wonder what kind of jutsu danzo use to have all those sharingans. but as far as that sensor from land of the mist he said something about half of danzo's body is part of shisui uchiha.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #392
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
shit looks discussing

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #393
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charkid View Post
An arm of sharingans? I'm baffled. I'm wondering what surprise he's hiding under his head bandage.
not sure about the head but the right eye is a sharingan.

Yay! got some fighting in this manga. That nasty arm got me.:ghey:
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:26 AM   #394
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
shit is getting bananas

240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 04:05 PM   #395
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
not sure about the head but the right eye is a sharingan.

Yay! got some fighting in this manga. That nasty arm got me.:ghey:
i think the right eye might be a byakugan
s14_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #396
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_driver View Post
What?! I hope you're not talking about Danzo's covered eye... If so, you guys aren't paying attention. He's got Shusui Uchiha's sharingan under there. It give him the ability to influence the minds of others and possibly the 'Body-flicker' jutsu.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #397
charkid
Leaky Injector

charkid is a well-known jackass
a clone that explodes with blood, that's legit. I want to say that naruto is going to be like " yo, no! sasuke is my bro! " and then sasuke is going to fail while fighting danzo and naruto is going to come and hold sasuke's hand and they're going to save the ninja world together.
charkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #398
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
That might not have been a bunshin at all. It may have been some sort of genjutsu. With that many sharingans i wouldn't put it past him.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:23 PM   #399
Blurryeyes
Zilvia Junkie

Blurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura aboutBlurryeyes has a spectacular aura about
Remember the first part of the sasuke-itachi fight? I think that blood exploding danzo was just a genjutsu

Edit:
You beat me to it
Old 12-23-2009, 01:56 AM   #400
outtacontrol240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
outtacontrol240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to outtacontrol240
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_driver View Post
i seen awhile ago he has a sharigan in his right eye from shisui
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/na...Danz%C5%8D.jpg
Old 12-26-2009, 12:30 AM   #401
s14_driver
Zilvia Junkie

s14_driver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
What?! I hope you're not talking about Danzo's covered eye... If so, you guys aren't paying attention. He's got Shusui Uchiha's sharingan under there. It give him the ability to influence the minds of others and possibly the 'Body-flicker' jutsu.
o dam thanks for reminding me i completely forgot about that
s14_driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 03:34 PM   #402
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i think each eye dies with each "death" of danzo" so each eye can only activate one gengetsu
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:24 PM   #403
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slow2go View Post
i think each eye dies with each "death" of danzo" so each eye can only activate one gengetsu

I don't think they would go down that road again. They already did that with the one dud with all the hearts. One thing I learned with naruto is there is always some OTHER reason.
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #404
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by innovation View Post
I don't think they would go down that road again. They already did that with the one dud with all the hearts. One thing I learned with naruto is there is always some OTHER reason.
This. Except they never explained why Hidan was immortal, though. I have trouble believing the Kishimoto really wants us to believe that Hidan's power was granted to him by some god...
Old 12-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #405
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
what? itachi alive? or sasukes genjutsu?

Old 12-28-2009, 12:20 PM   #406
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
shit looks discussing

Mind bottling.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #407
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
My mind is now in a bottle. WHAT THE FUCK.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:46 PM   #408
bleakdragonmage
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
bleakdragonmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Itachi's face says:

"... and then i serioused the fuck up"

or

"I am NOT amused"
Old 12-28-2009, 07:25 PM   #409
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
this should be good for the next update. cant wait, i want to see danzo get killed or make his ass suffer
Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #410
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Itachi is not Amused

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:05 AM   #411
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
Itachi is not Amused

oh hell yeah. he is pissed. they might double teamed him lol
Old 12-29-2009, 07:39 PM   #412
240vision

240vision is an unknown quantity at this point
^By Itachi showing up, its probably the same as when Naruto almost went 9 tails when he touched the seal and then Minato came out and put the 9 tails back in place with the Hakke Seal.
240vision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 AM   #413
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Danzo not dying, possible genjutsu. Don't forget Sasuke's sensor chick buddy gave a reason why it couldn't be genjutsu.

Itachi popping up, genjutsu. OR possibly an Itachi implant reaction, think Madara/Sasuke encounter.

I think, a genjutsu in a genjutsu... in a genjutsu.

...interesting manga.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #414
240love
Post Whore!

haha for real.... they are just genjutsu on top of genjutsu
Old 12-31-2009, 04:33 PM   #415
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
I think, a genjutsu in a genjutsu... in a genjutsu.

...interesting manga.
Well, Danzo did say "Let our eyes do the talking..." That might be it...
Old 01-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #416
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Well, Danzo did say "Let our eyes do the talking..." That might be it...
Well that just means they're using sharingans. We're all just guessing here but I'm just curious what it is.
I thought it was but she says it can't be genjutsu... Danzo looks like a homeless bum
Old 01-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #417
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ddamn the new one is coming out tonight right? since it didnt come out last week i believe
chinabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:55 PM   #418
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
i just read the next chapter, but it came with no pics. hahahaha
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #419
S13shaka
Zilvia Member

S13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymoreS13shaka is not welcome here anymore
^^^^ur lying
S13shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #420
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdrifterguy View Post
i just read the next chapter, but it came with no pics. hahahaha
Shonen Jump doesn't come out this week, loser.