Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #391
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Well I know I have a good AAA deal, I just never really had to check how far they would tow.

If I can manage to get a new clutch between now and then I might be in business.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #392
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_kouki View Post
That's a good idea. That's actually a really good idea. I'm down for that. Any new heads planning on showing up?

On that note... this is a Nissan meet but everyone is welcome... I'd like to see some Toyota's, DSM's, Honda's... why not. We've had Corvettes and VIP rides... swing by in a dune buggy. Just no Mustangs... j/k.
......uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm weak
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 PM   #393
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Shit, I think I found an extra clutch for free 99 haha.

I might be in business ^_^
Old 06-30-2008, 11:31 PM   #394
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post

tha bizzznaazzzz

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 11:55 PM   #395
shin_viro
Zilvia Junkie

shin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the roughshin_viro is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to shin_viro
Ok i got the pics up from the last meet.

Sorry for those bad night shots.
shin_viro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:28 AM   #396
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Nice pics. My pic looks weak though. Probably see ya'll tommorrow.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 AM   #397
Hippiekiller4

Trader Rating: (0)
Hippiekiller4 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Push my shit like 40 miles? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
AAA tows 200 miles. the trip from Escondido (where I live) to WSIR slightly under 200 miles. Since you're in fallbrook, i'd imagine escondido would be close enough to get to a reputable shop or a shopping center where you can pick it up later.
its actually like 15, 200 if you have like the top membership that cost way more.
Hippiekiller4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:33 AM   #398
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I like the JDM battle ship! J/K , see you tonight fuker!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #399
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
lol u took a pic of my bad side lol i love to show off the zipties ahahaha sweet pics

ill see yall tonight ill be there a bit early i get off at 6

question= who gave me neg rep from this forum saying "poop mama" lolol dont care that much but yah just wondering lol

<thats for who ever did it ahahahahahahahahahah
Old 07-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #400
boostinS14
Zilvia Member

boostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enough
wheres this meet at? haha
boostinS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #401
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love it! Mines all dirty and covered in bird shit! MOLD OLDY 4 LYF! LAWL
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:48 PM   #402
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Meets in Mira Mesa by the fudruckers. For the address i believe it's posted on first page or somewhere on this thread.

I'll be there from esco with my vette.
Ithical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:52 PM   #403
drftem
Zilvia Addict

drftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the roughdrftem is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

hey let me know if you needhelp getting the clutch in in time for the event.
Old 07-01-2008, 02:09 PM   #404
boostinS14
Zilvia Member

boostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enough
what time are u guys gonna roll over there?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #405
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

Ithical is making a name for him/her selfIthical is making a name for him/her self
Esco people will probably be there around 6pm, and santee and others 6:30ish and on.

Esco people meeting at jack on upper vons? or every man for themselves?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:41 PM   #406
pin0y220
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
pin0y220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i'll be there around 6:30
pin0y220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #407
snake858
Leaky Injector

snake858 is an unknown quantity at this point
ima cruise out at like 7 in the IS.
snake858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #408
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im crusin straight from work at the mall and i get off at 6ish we could meet here instead of jack in the box if ne 1 is down
Old 07-01-2008, 04:26 PM   #409
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
I cant make it tonight guys. Got other shit going on. Sorry
Old 07-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #410
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparc View Post
I cant make it tonight guys. Got other shit going on. Sorry
aahhhh dude danaaaggg.....................sux..

lol oh well, see y'all there ..
smkbune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #411
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Battleship sunk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino6192 View Post
I like the JDM battle ship! J/K , see you tonight fuker!
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #412
boostinS14
Zilvia Member

pretty dopee kickin it wit u guys today haha rent a cop gets owned haha.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:36 AM   #413
moldyoldy240
Leaky Injector

moldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her selfmoldyoldy240 is making a name for him/her self
Yea. I am calling the lot owner tomorrow to see if we can work something out.

Hopefully he/she is a car person =D
moldyoldy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 12:08 PM   #414
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
I guess i missed something, what happend??
Old 07-02-2008, 12:40 PM   #415
smkbune
Leaky Injector

smkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enoughsmkbune will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparc View Post
I guess i missed something, what happend??
the security dude harassed us several times in less then 2 hours and then we finally had it with him and when he came back kinda argued with him telling him what the law is not what he thinks it is.. but we do have permission from bobalicious to kick it over at them.. so i guess it's gonna be like a fusion thing. bad thing is it is right NEXT to the security company that patrols that llot office... but there are three lots including the side lot where no one will really mess with us.. and as long as we keep it chill we can build a little bit of a rep with the boba and hopefully talk to any surrounding business's and dicuss any problems..
Old 07-02-2008, 12:41 PM   #416
smkbune
Leaky Injector

oh btw every one here are the pics...

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...albumview=grid
Old 07-02-2008, 12:50 PM   #417
mmm858
Zilvia Member

mmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enoughmmm858 will become famous soon enough
Can you please edit the pics and take off everyones license plates?
mmm858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #418
smkbune
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm858 View Post
Can you please edit the pics and take off everyones license plates?
why? i have never really understood that.. your license plate info is completely harmless unless your afraid of the authorities copying it down for later use...

if you really want it done that badly i can do it but it ruins a perfectly nice picture.. plus that's alot of work, editing and reposting

so if i do then expect the photo's to be down for a couple days while i EDIT them all

Last edited by smkbune; 07-02-2008 at 01:39 PM.. Reason: adding somethign else
Old 07-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #419
Ithical
Zilvia Junkie

so how many cars were there? I counted 15 before i left.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:57 PM   #420
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
ummmmm u can find out were someone lives by there license plate info free from dmv .... thats cool of u to take pics, take time to post them and all but if they would like their lincense plate blanked out u should respect that as im sure many would like to..or just dont post their pic, too many cars being stolen all over the area, u can never be too cautious ... other photos have had this done in the past bro// in another note that rent a cop incident is weak ... right when u think u have a liget spot is gets hassled... o well im sure if we talk to fuddruckers and actually start eating there ...(at least half of us) they wouldnt act up... i mean u guys have been meeting there for a month or so and (well at least the times ive attended) never actually made bussiness w/ them... so, im sure they kinda noticed now... besides there food is bomb.............
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote