Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2020, 04:03 PM   #4141
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
This just in - the stewards of the Oppression Olympics have disqualified you based on that nonsense comment.
Have the stewards yet made a decision on a "blackface" image of people that happens to look just like said person looks in real life? Or, as we call it here in my guilded trap house here in the hood, "face."

And I write too!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2020, 04:47 PM   #4142
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Have the stewards yet made a decision on a "blackface" image of people that happens to look just like said person looks in real life? Or, as we call it here in my guilded trap house here in the hood, "face."
They said that those who may possibly be offended have ALL say in whether or not they actually are, nullifying previous entrants' efforts in this field.

Thanks for getting me in touch with them btw.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:49 PM   #4143
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I like to think that Green Arrow is the Cyberpunk 2077 release version of Corbic.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:22 PM   #4144
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
I like to think that Green Arrow is the Cyberpunk 2077 release version of Corbic.
Is that a slick suggestion that the powers that be should put him out of our collective misery until he has his shit together?

And I write too!
Old 12-18-2020, 05:47 PM   #4145
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Is that a slick suggestion that the powers that be should put him out of our collective misery until he has his shit together?
Saw an article earlier saying that Sony's decision to remove the game/refund players was unprecedented and a huge insult. I couldn't help but think 'is this your first day on the internet?'.

Also, I have more faith in CDPR getting CP2077's shit together.
Old 12-18-2020, 06:40 PM   #4146
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
The way that is said is actually a bit condescending. I am sure you meant nothing by it, but still want to point it out. If the statement was replaced with liberal I am sure many wouldn't like it. No one likes to generalize.

I do not believe in anyway period. My beliefs and views are superior to anyone else's. Nor would I put someone down for theirs.

Yes I do believe systemic racism is real. Its gotten better in my opinion but still exists today sadly. Prejudices is something I believe the human race will never fully evolve from.

I am originally from Lebanon & my name is Hasan. In the early 2000's to current, I certainly felt the hate against Arabs. It has definitely tapered down in the past ten years.

African Americans & Latinos suffer the most in my opinion in America with this problem. Here is where what I am about to say is going to get very controversial.

Yes the system has certainly done its part over our history. I am a supporter of law enforcement, but I also know that there are many officers nation wide who have stained the thin blue line. Who act differently depending on what race they are dealing with. Assuming you are a criminal because you are a person of color. I have had this discussion with a peace officer & his response was "We act based on statistics, I know who I am more likely to have a physical altercation with so we take extra precautions."

IMO not okay not one bit. Everyone deserves to be treated the same with respect and dignity, unless you show good reason that will not work.

Now I said I was going to get controversial here it is.

The system is one half of the problem, the other half is the community's.

Allow me to give an example. You have a young African American kid who is going to school & doing extremely well. He is well dressed with a exquisite vocabulary. Well his peers start to clown on him. "why you acting white foo" "why are pants up so high ?" "Fuck home work lets go hang"

This right here is a problem. Why do you get picked on for trying to educate your self? Most people will not say it but the communities also need to work on them self's in conjunction with America as whole getting its act together & treating everyone the same. With dignity & respect.
I need to apologize. I read my comment back and it certainly does come off in a way that was distasteful, Sorry for that.

Thanks for your answer man. I really just wanted to see if it is still possible to find common ground.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:18 PM   #4147
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

/ thread ?

Last edited by SimpleS14; 12-18-2020 at 07:35 PM.. Reason: I think there's an error in this image as John Adams was one-term and lost the popular vote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:01 PM   #4148
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Phlip is BLACK. That is not black face. That is his face
Blacks are in black face from the moment they are born.

Second leave it, you're shot in the back.
Old 12-18-2020, 08:33 PM   #4149
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
To be 100% clear here, when I say Democrats or Republicans I'm talking about elected and appointed people and not voters.
Ahh, that's where the miscommunication is. Your original statement makes more sense now.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2020, 08:36 PM   #4150
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
You rather bulldozed through my point to reenforce the problem. We're all Americans and the goal should be providing the best possible outcomes to Americans. No one can claim that's what's been happening in good faith.

People are hitching themselves and their self worth to the success or failure of two private organizations vying for power, and that is fucking stupid. They aren't political sides or social factions. They are usurpers of our shared power and authority in a democracy. All this obstructionism and bellyaching from Congressional Republicans doesn't actually help those married to the identity.

The Democrats are only marginally better here and the silver lining is the younger more progressive members are far more transparent and consistent.
The younger, more consistent progressives aren't the pres and vp elect. I know what id get from them.

Old 12-19-2020, 06:48 PM   #4151
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

This has been the most boring week of the election season.
McConnell goes as far as to say it is over on the heels of the Electoral College vote, no substantial tantrums in courts across the nation, me burning down with rage over an avatar I made on the Funko website months ago that happens to look like me. I have been watching Burn Notice for the last few days.
Fuck... I need some new drama in my life!

And I write too!
Old 12-19-2020, 07:47 PM   #4152
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
This has been the most boring week of the election season. I need some new drama in my life!
call up feng feng... she'll spice things up for you real proper

i heard her fuck style is buck wild
Old 12-19-2020, 07:50 PM   #4153
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
call up feng feng... she'll spice things up for you real proper

i heard her fuck style is buck wild
Hey butt-head. How are ya?
Old 12-19-2020, 08:15 PM   #4154
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
You said it right there. Albeit I believe we have the practically same views, so it's easy to agree lol

Not one bit of the republican platform today is about societal liberalism or fiscal conservativism. Fiscal conservatism as pushed by the Reagan administration was, as Lee Atwater described it, about damaging minorities. The republican party of today is the chickens coming home to roost.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:50 PM   #4155
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
The way that is said is actually a bit condescending. I am sure you meant nothing by it, but still want to point it out. If the statement was replaced with liberal I am sure many wouldn't like it. No one likes to generalize.

I do not believe in anyway period. My beliefs and views are superior to anyone else's. Nor would I put someone down for theirs.

Yes I do believe systemic racism is real. Its gotten better in my opinion but still exists today sadly. Prejudices is something I believe the human race will never fully evolve from.

I am originally from Lebanon & my name is Hasan. In the early 2000's to current, I certainly felt the hate against Arabs. It has definitely tapered down in the past ten years.

African Americans & Latinos suffer the most in my opinion in America with this problem. Here is where what I am about to say is going to get very controversial.

Yes the system has certainly done its part over our history. I am a supporter of law enforcement, but I also know that there are many officers nation wide who have stained the thin blue line. Who act differently depending on what race they are dealing with. Assuming you are a criminal because you are a person of color. I have had this discussion with a peace officer & his response was "We act based on statistics, I know who I am more likely to have a physical altercation with so we take extra precautions."

IMO not okay not one bit. Everyone deserves to be treated the same with respect and dignity, unless you show good reason that will not work.

Now I said I was going to get controversial here it is.

The system is one half of the problem, the other half is the community's.

Allow me to give an example. You have a young African American kid who is going to school & doing extremely well. He is well dressed with a exquisite vocabulary. Well his peers start to clown on him. "why you acting white foo" "why are pants up so high ?" "Fuck home work lets go hang"

This right here is a problem. Why do you get picked on for trying to educate your self? Most people will not say it but the communities also need to work on them self's in conjunction with America as whole getting its act together & treating everyone the same. With dignity & respect.

African Americans, have for decades been left out of access to financial services. With homeownership, the single most important key to cross generational wealth, AAs have been denied and underserved. Denied access to GI loans. Redlined. Concentrated into poor, rental heavy communities. The president met his philosophical mentor, Ray Cohn defending himself from a racial discrimination lawsuit. When there are no doctors, lawyers, bankers in your community, when no one owns property, how would you impart that kind of attitude into people. Anytime there is a recession, a pandemic, or the local community just feels like it, AAs are at the losing end of having property (Tulsa '21, Rosewood '23, Treme (New Orleans '68), St. Louis demolishing AA neighborhoods for highways) destroyed. These are government sanctioned actions against the pursuit of happiness. Today, like always, AA culture is about making something from nothing so I understand any one who doesn't trust police and anyone who doesn't value a mortgage. Today, if you are AA you still can get loans from banks at worst rates then other races.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mortgag...t-study-shows/

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/19/lend...an-whites.html

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...more-mortgages

But sure, kids in high school are the problem.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:04 PM   #4156
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Yeah. That was bad enough I didn't even want to reply. In 2020 no one has the excuse of not knowing about all that and more that minorities have dealt with.

In other news

Flynn wants Trump to declare martial law and literally carry out a coup d'etat.
Giuliani is trying to get Trump to appoint Sidney Powell as special counsel to investigate election fraud.
Trump "thinks" the Russian hack into federal networks via tampering with Solar Winds hardware is a hoax.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:08 PM   #4157
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Luckily General Milley is a better soldier than Flynn.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #4158
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
Luckily General Milley is a better soldier than Flynn.
Youre a fool
Old 12-19-2020, 11:30 PM   #4159
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You think Flynn is a better soldier than the sitting chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? lol
Old 12-20-2020, 05:15 AM   #4160
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
You think Flynn is a better soldier than the sitting chairman of the joint chiefs of staff? lol
Easy there, he will accuse you of discriminating against him. I am expecting to hear from his lawyer any day here.

And I write too!
Old 12-20-2020, 07:08 AM   #4161
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Quote:
Easy there, he will accuse you of discriminating against him. I am expecting to hear from his lawyer any day here.
Shut up neck beard, i dont wanna hear a peep from you two. This is a thread for men!
Old 12-20-2020, 08:13 AM   #4162
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Shut up neck beard, i dont wanna hear a peep from you two. This is a thread for men!
No one who has met me in my adult life (and several in this very thread over the past 18+ years have) could accurately refer to me as "neck beard," physically, literally or even figuratively.
I do, however, enjoy how upset you are despite how much you will assuredly expend a ton of energy claiming to not care.
Feel free to ban me if you're so over me commenting in this thread.
Valiant effort in your attempt to get me to neg rep you and prove how discriminated against you've been here... I mean, I will eventually do it, but you're still wrong.

And I write too!
Old 12-20-2020, 08:30 AM   #4163
Green Arrow
BANNED

Nah not offended, and I do get quite a bit of amusement watching you and Kyle tug each other. The funniest part is this isnt the only venue for you two to discuss dissenting members. So I guess the game is who cares less?

And yes dawg, you got a weird beard.

G.ARROW OUT!
Old 12-20-2020, 10:18 AM   #4164
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
This is a thread for men!
You better leave then.
Old 12-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #4165
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Tiny red chiclet collectors rise up

January 6.

DC.

Be there.

It's gonna be wild.

Old 12-20-2020, 02:21 PM   #4166
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Definitely nothing weird about that post.
Old 12-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #4167
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Definitely nothing weird about that post.
Hey, there's a ton of people suffering right now. Some group therapy is healthy tbh, and I'm genuinely proud of them for being able to publicly show the grief of their loss.
Old 12-20-2020, 06:32 PM   #4168
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxdC2H2Nndg
Old 12-21-2020, 07:50 AM   #4169
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
This is just sad at this point.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-encou...-count-1556153

I'm guessing all these republicans forgot about the "she can still win" memes and jokes they were making when Hillary loss.
Old 12-21-2020, 08:17 AM   #4170
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Remember, folks, this is the Leader of the Free World*.

I'm looking forward to it because Zombie Best Describes My Faculties, Green Lantern Wonder Twin Powers Activate, and Corbic's Been Quietly Turning A Mustang into Hillbilly Mad Max's Pursuit Special will be in DC. I've given them racehorse names because they're the thoroughbred argumentators of this hurr thread.

January 6: The Day that Nothing Fucking Happens Except A Bunch of Fat (Average) Children March On Washington.

* "Leader of the Free World" is a registered trademark of the USA Corporation. Any unauthorized usage will result in secret surveillance and night raids. Remember, folks, if you've got nothing to hide, you shouldn't be afraid of a little surveillance.
Closed Thread