Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2020, 08:18 AM   #4081
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
^^^That only applies to lefties. The maga-klan is about them feels when it comes to their Grand leader.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2020, 08:27 AM   #4082
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
To further my point
https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/1...y-to-the-bank/

Quote:
Political commentator David Frum wrote something extremely prescient about the future of conservatism in his book, Trumpocracy. He said that “If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will reject democracy.” That is exactly what’s happening as the president, and his enablers challenge the election results.

The quote from Trumpocracy, however, isn’t the only time Frum was prescient about conservatives. Ten years ago, the former George W. Bush speechwriter took on the real leaders of the Republican Party: right-wing commentators on television and talk radio.

I’ve been on a soapbox for months now about the harm that our overheated talk is doing to us. Yes it mobilizes supporters — but by mobilizing them with hysterical accusations and pseudo-information, overheated talk has made it impossible for representatives to represent and elected leaders to lead. The real leaders are on TV and radio, and they have very different imperatives from people in government.

Frum went on to point out that television and talk radio personalities have no interest in governing. Their goal is to draw more eyes and ears to their shows (puts money in their pockets), which is much easier to do if their audience is riled up.
Quote:
To explain why more than half of the Republican members of Congress signed on to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s attempt to destroy democracy by overturning the election, Kevin Drum got to the heart of the matter by writing, “they’re signing it because they’ve created both a base and an entertainment complex that will punish them if they don’t continue to feed it ever larger and bloodier chunks of red meat.”
Quote:
Fox News has become the leading example of what happens when a right-wing network doesn’t dish enough red meat. While commentators like Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham continue to spread propaganda, the news division is partially grounded in reality. In response, the Fox News audience is fleeing to Newsmax and OANN, where they are fed a steady diet of outrage.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:36 AM   #4083
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Poor AC repairman is dealing with the consequences of Trumps false claims.
Quote:
Originally Posted by https://abc13.com/mark-anthony-aguirre-former-houston-police-department-captain-arrested-aggravated-assault-liberty-center/8802235/
Aguirre told he had been conducting surveillance for four days on Lopez because he thought the AC repairman was somehow mastermind of a giant voter fraud scheme. Aguirre told authorities the man was hiding 750,000 fraudulent ballots in a truck he was driving.

On Oct. 19, Aguirre allegedly ran his SUV into the back of the truck to get Zuniga to stop and get out.

When Zuniga got out of the truck, Aguirre pointed a handgun at him, forced him to the ground and put his knee on his back until police came, the court document said.

At the time of the alleged crime, Aguirre was working as a contract investigator for conservative activist Steven Hotze. Hotze has made a name for himself for alleging widespread voter fraud in Harris County, even when none has been found. This fall, Hotze use the "Liberty Center" he funds to hire around 20 private investigators and other workers to investigate incidents of alleged fraud.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:43 AM   #4084
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^Nobody cares, we're talking about how racist I am rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Just hear to watch #snowflake marine melt melt and subsequently implode hahahahah!

What ever happened to "fuck your feelings"?? zombie post went right to the feels hahahahah!
lol lets seee.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Green Arrow so anyone that leaves you Neg rep is a rigger??

Your just as dumb and ignorant as zombie.

How do you classify anyone that disagrees with you as one that engages in cheating at an election?

Trump has really damaged your intellect badly.
Because riggers gonna rig.

Quote:
Jogger, is Zombies reference to the black man that was shot while jogging by the 2 white men with a shotgun. You think that?s shits funny or cool???
He has a name, Ahmaud Arbery.... hes not just a black object for you to wield like a political cudgel. But yes, shits hilarious. He was a jogger alright.

Quote:
The ones throwing out offensive slurs, don?t get to dictate what?s offensive to the targeted group.
Then I guess your rigger friends shoulda just stfu when they had the chance.... but they wanted to get toxic and offensive... so here we are.

Quote:
How tf are you going to tell a person what should and should not offend them if contextually and figuratively the terms you are referencing has racial overtones and has been negatively oppressing that said group??
You seem to be pretty quiet about veterans and the disabled being directly harassed.

Quote:
Don?t say anything on here that you can?t say in real life to said people.

Go up to a group of black ppl and call them riggers and see what happens.

If that?s enough to potentially get you killed in real life you can see why it should be enough to have it stopped here.
Are you suggesting that groups of black people can't control their emotions so much that they'll physically attack you and murder you for saying arbitrary words?

Sounds like a pack of wild animals to me. Why would you say that about black people?

You're so worried about words like rigger and jogger, and completely overlook this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
... nigger ...

Quote:
You what?s fucked?

Reading a previous comment on here about one guy wanting to be friends, one guy wishing another guy happy birthday. One guy claiming to come in peace to what I only assume to be a moderator of minority.

This same individual then goes on to throw out a comment about lynching showing his entire wolf under a finely laid sheet.

This is the shit we can?t skirt or be oblivious too. Can you imagine letting a person like that close to your family or in your home knowing how they really feel when they are not around you. That?s shits disgusting..
Sounds like a good time, to me.

Quote:
That shit is unacceptable and history, time, and language tells us who these people are. The same ones that show the symptoms always end up being the is the same ones that carry the the disease shit must be stopped because this same disease has tried to kill us before if it spreads large enough.

People joke about Hitler but this is exactly how it started..He?s not bad he just wants to make our country better. He?s not bad he just wants to make sure they are clean, he?s not bad he just is trying to protect us.

When enough people believe this is ok, this is when it puts the minorities at risk and we not gonna sit back and let that shit happen again.

Fuck that and fuck those that try it..
WAHHHH BAN HIM WAAAHHHHH HITLER WAHHHHH NAZIS WAAAAAHHHH MINORITIEES WAAAAHHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Now tell us what "sperg" means since you posted that several times as well.
I mean, given our understanding of the language and the context of your lack of decency toward people we surely know, but since you're in an entertaining mood these days. Let's see what you want to tell us it means.
It means Phlip.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:56 AM   #4085
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
You seem to be pretty quiet about veterans and the disabled being directly harassed.
Quote:
PTSD much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
...I wish more tax money would go into psychiatric help...
Quote:
I just told you. What youre talking about is a fairy tale. In reality, the mental hospitals take advantage of the homeless population for those sweet government checks, and in return give them NOTHING. Ive seen it. You dont know what youre asking for.
In one thread you're crying about mental illness, and in another you're against action on it trying to address it.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:00 AM   #4086
zombiewolf513
BANNED

zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
lol. Because you threw that insult at another veteran? So I threw it at you. How's your church friend by the way? Still shot in the back?

Quote:
Way to bring up a topic which had zero to do with what we were talking about.

You certainly know how to prove a point.

PTSD much?
good point, retard. Learn to read.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:00 AM   #4087
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Wait till Trump claims squatters rights.
Called it.
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ion-day2020-12
Old 12-17-2020, 09:22 AM   #4088
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
good point, retard. Learn to read.
Arguing for mental illness and sympathy, and then saying this.

Which one is it?
Old 12-17-2020, 09:25 AM   #4089
zombiewolf513
BANNED

The one where youre a retard.

How long until that racist moderator comes back in here and blames me for the mess he made?
Old 12-17-2020, 09:31 AM   #4090
zombiewolf513
BANNED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fikTkl-H0VE?t=331
Old 12-17-2020, 09:33 AM   #4091
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
You're so worried about words like rigger and jogger, and completely overlook this:
Taking one word out of that post and utilizing it out of context is a rather weak and cowardly attempt to indict me for misbehavior. I'm completely shocked.

I've been very patient and given you plenty of opportunity to redeem yourself, yet you remain obtuse and argumentative. I'm giving you til the end of the day, if you can't come to terms with the limitations you have to work within to remain a regular user of this forum I'll send you on your way. I'm sure such an event will allow you to feel some righteous indignation, so I'm not doubting your willingness to simply escalate.

I've been extremely patient and tried to be understanding, you're being nothing but combative and contrarian. You can claim a pyrrhic victory all you want, but it wasn't for a lack of compassion on my part.

With regard to the rep comments, I guess mods/admins can see who left them rep, but not the inverse. C'est la vie.

Ball is in your court, champ.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:34 AM   #4092
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Ohhhhhhhh so NOOWWWWW taking words out of context is not okay. sure thing
Old 12-17-2020, 09:36 AM   #4093
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Geez...yall spend alot of time asking Zombie what a word means when there is plenty of context to draw a conclusion. Rigger= People who rigged, or supported rigging. Stop being dumb. And I too have received rep with out a name to associate it with. Riggers gonna rig.
Turn post count on to be consistent with the rep being on in this thread. Yall keep riding Biden and soon he will bust.
You have personally tried to negative rep me more than once without leaving your name. Ask me how I know.

Enjoy more negative rep for that shit.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:40 AM   #4094
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Off to Parlor zombie goes in less than 24 to bitch and complain about Zilvia mods.....
Old 12-17-2020, 09:41 AM   #4095
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
Off to Parlor zombie goes in less than 24 to bitch and complain about Zilvia mods.....
lol, yeah... 15 years here and I only have one account. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Enjoy more negative rep for that shit.
aaaaaand on to the next target.... see ya on facebook!

Riggers. Know what I mean?

Old 12-17-2020, 09:43 AM   #4096
!Zar!
Post Whore!

What if Zombie is Trump?
Old 12-17-2020, 09:44 AM   #4097
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Ohhhhhhhh so NOOWWWWW taking words out of context is not okay. sure thing

Wasn't expecting a solid self-own, but there it is.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:50 AM   #4098
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
What if Zombie is Trump?
That'd be cool

Old 12-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #4099
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
This used to be an extremely common occurrence.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:53 AM   #4100
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
LOL. And zombie just updated his signature to......

Well, ya'll can read it yourselves.....
Old 12-17-2020, 09:54 AM   #4101
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Riggers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmcb8XCBYCE
Old 12-17-2020, 09:56 AM   #4102
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
I held all kinds of backwards beliefs about folks of other races. I'm still checking myself for prejudicial thoughts.

...nigger
Keep checking.

Quote:
... nigger ...
Old 12-17-2020, 10:00 AM   #4103
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Can we go back to mr.nismo representing the red tic tac party?
Old 12-17-2020, 10:01 AM   #4104
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Quote:
He's literally Orange Hitler, and white people are a monolith.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 12-17-2020 at 11:13 AM..
Old 12-17-2020, 01:40 PM   #4105
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Finally. Close. All but the last part. I mean, you have to admit that its a lot to try to explain between shitposts.
But I meannnn if you actually wanna have a conversation about it, it?s worth the time. If your only intent is to gaslight and troll then yeah

Anyway, carryon with your hypocritical tirade.
Old 12-17-2020, 01:47 PM   #4106
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
We need to just move on..... I am a conservative no doubt about that, with that said I have some liberal tendency's. Guess you could say fiscally conservative socially liberal. Trump was never my favorite but he was my choice. On Nov 4th I totally accepted Biden as my new president. I really wish more conservatives would do the same. In 2016 the left did the same stuff with Hilary's loss.(Minus the super petty lawsuits) We need to grow up as a whole. I still have faith in our democracy even in these trying times.

We are all Americans & most importantly we need to remember to respect each other. 20 years ago, you could go to your neighbors house and have dinner, you know they have a polar opposite political view than you, but you love them unconditionally because they are your neighbor & you respect them.

America is Yin & Yang and that is what makes us work. This place would suck if it was 100% right or left. The balance of both is key.

I with out a doubt believe there is corruption in our local, state, and federal government. It is most certainly not a one sided thing. The corruption is deep in both parties. We need to work on more bipartisanship and get these individuals out. That is step one.

When 9-11-2001 happened (regardless of your opinions on it) we as a country quickly united. Why? Because as a whole we were attacked. Look how strong we can be, Katrina same thing full unity.

Divided we are so weak against foreign enemies & our own government. Makes us susceptible to many things. Don't get played because of your emotions, try not to be so petty, & most importantly stay positive. Have optimism in your life & love your fellow American.
Old 12-17-2020, 03:01 PM   #4107
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
America is Yin & Yang and that is what makes us work. This place would suck if it was 100% right or left. The balance of both is key.
This right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
Divided we are so weak against foreign enemies & our own government.
This too. Division amongst us is what foreign powers and even the people in power here want. It makes us easy to manipulate and makes us weak. Unfortunately, as long as people keep buying in to a two-party system that requires overlooking shitty candidate?s misdeeds I see no way to avoid it.
Old 12-17-2020, 03:55 PM   #4108
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
The balance is supposed to come from mutual good faith compromise not cyclical domination. You can see right in this thread how well that works out when people piss on your feet and tell you it's raining.
Old 12-17-2020, 05:25 PM   #4109
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The issue in american politics comes in two parts

1. Milquetoast Democrats too afraid of what anyone thinks to act on what they say are their values.

2. A Republican Party still visibly obsessed with Dixiecrat politics echoing from power plays about slavery.

Every election cycle swings back and forth with big DNC promises not fulfilled leading to RNC takeover and retribution for perceived wrongdoings from 150 years ago. Fuck both sides of soap opera. We all need unions, we all need healthcare, we all need our liberties protected from those with qualified immunity, and none of us want to see our friends and family blown up in wars that have nothing to do with us... But donors with deep pockets have other ideas and neither party has in their platform an answer for it.
Old 12-17-2020, 05:30 PM   #4110
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Keep checking.
Logic may not be your strong suit, but you quoting that out of context is not evidence of anything beyond your lack of reasoning skills.

Let me break it down for you Barney-style:

If you post in a thread about how someone's timing needs to be retarded, or even if you've decided your car looks retarded, me quoting
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513
retard
Doesn't imply that you have a problem with mentally challenged people.

Sure, "nigger" is an all-out terrible word. What matters is that it's a word, and pretending it doesn't exist or obfuscating it doesn't change what it is.

If I walked up to a random black dude and said "hey N-word", would it alter the intended meaning?

Stop trying to make drama where there is none.
Closed Thread