Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #3931
CIutchCollidE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CIutchCollidE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
kazama

that is a rapid aero kit

Last edited by CIutchCollidE; 12-17-2008 at 03:20 AM..
CIutchCollidE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #3932
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIutchCollidE View Post
Hey I found this video and was wondering if anyone knows the name/brand of the center gauge? The one that lights up.

Nissan 240sx RHD conversion / sr20det drift car - Truveo Video Search
i'm at work, so i had time to do 1st-grader internet work for you. and since i'm still at work, you and i have time for a little lesson.

here's what i did, step-by-step, so you can come to a conclusion next time you want to know something about a rilly kewl kar!

ready? here goes

step 1 - i read your post. you're looking to identify a guage thingy. reading is a crucial necessity in today's world.

step 2 - i clicked your link. some shitty video. i used my eyes, already busy watching the video, to ascertain that THE MAN'S NAME was written on the side of the car. it is j. flanhofer. this could be a clue....

step 3 - i did something unprecedented and got all carmen sandiego on his ass. i opened a SECOND browser window, and typed his name into yahoo, along with the word silvia, since i think that's the type of front end on the car his name is vinyl'd on. here's a link so you can follow along!

flanhofer silvia - Yahoo! Search Results

step 4 - i again used my eyes to see that the only result to my extensive .65433201 second search showed a man names josh flanhofer from PA, and that his dream car is a silvia. interesttinggg......

step 5 - i clicked that link. this brought me to a WHOLE PAGE of information about josh flanhofer. NEAT!!! progress!! follow along with the link!

Member Registry - j-body.org - the jbody organization

step 6 - i quickly scanned (with aforementioned eyes) this page to see a hyperlink to an 89 240sx. hmmmm. coincidence...?

step 7 - i clicked THAT link. keep up with me now! this is a lotttt of clicking!

Member Registry - j-body.org - the jbody organization

step 8 - i scrolled down the page and used those same eyes in conjuction with my brain to read that for 'interior modifications', he has a "G.U.S. gauge ultra shift light in black with amber l.e.d." hmmmm. i remember the column guage lighting up amber.....

step 9 - i copied and pasted his words into YET ANOTHER browser window. this is THREE WHOLE SEPERATE ENTIRE browser windows. don't get em mixed upppp!!!!

G.U.S. gauge ultra shift light in black with amber l.e.d - Yahoo! Search Results

step 10 - the search took half a second, so i had time to blink. phew! i clicked the first link that came up, and got this:

http://www.delcity.net/delcity/servl...age=1&tabset=1

holy shit!!!! that's ittt!!!!! that's the one! that's really the one!!

this page even has a price and specs on it! this is too good to be true!

i hope you learned something useful today. unfortunately, i'm getting off work soon, so another lesson will have to wait for another day.

enjoy the internet! it just takes some practice! and fucking common sense.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:19 PM   #3933
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

I need these. Someone hook it up!!
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:19 PM   #3934
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
i hope you learned something useful today. unfortunately, i'm getting off work soon, so another lesson will have to wait for another day.
you just made my shitty day better with that AHAHAHA should be made a sticky by some mod!

Last edited by bejota180sx; 12-13-2008 at 09:02 AM..
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #3935
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
That turbo is huge, and will not perform well in our cars.
most likely if i use it its gonna go onto my brothers 280z
hassanbakar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #3936
xs240
BANNED

xs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
oko i need aero help, this is a time attack 180 from tskuba
I know it has koguchi fenders, i know,

What is the rest of the aero??? i think the canards/ splitters are custom, but the front and sides are ????

anymore pictures or info please?
xs240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:56 AM   #3937
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
^^blog site is watermarked in the bottom right corner of each picture. breh.

he may or may not mention the car in an article.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #3938
blitzsti22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
blitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enoughblitzsti22 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blitzsti22
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzsti22 View Post
where can i get that carbonfiber spliterr or is it a lip i forget what they are called[/quote]

bump
blitzsti22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #3939
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
got this wing the other day. i know its not a 326 power due to size. does not extend over quarter pannels. that would also rule out gcorp/aeroflash. it is the same length as the coupe in the rear. but does not extend over/past quarter pannels
pm me if u have any idea. may be up for sale since it looks weird on the vert.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #3940
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinhed View Post

I need these. Someone hook it up!!
Vision R

Silvia S13 rear tail lights completely clear, include bulbs - $379 order only

look under lighting 3/4 way down page. the dmax res/clear are right under them.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:06 PM   #3941
Driftermonkey

Driftermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Driftermonkey

what brand are these headlights? where can i find these?
Driftermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #3942
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftermonkey View Post

what brand are these headlights? where can i find these?
They are covers for the stock lamps.

I think Touge Factory is selling some.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 08:54 PM   #3943
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Factory headlights with clear lens covers.

A couple of different companies offer them now. Final Konexion is the OG supplier of them though.

edit - Jinx, haha!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #3944
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Dart Izumi Jr. WR (their website is down, but that pic is from there)
Works 9 makes an exhaust like that now.

Trust-DD and Rein Hard exhausts have mufflers (at least optionally).

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bra bra View Post
Can anyone identify this wheel for me?

Those two look like they could be two different kinds of Stitch wheels....for reference:

The top ones look like Stitch Gulf - which is what is pictured above, just a crappy size of it.

The more I look at it though I don't think that polished wheel is a stitch wheel, it looks somewhat like a Volk GT-U but it definitely isn't that.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-14-2008, 10:01 PM   #3945
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Works 9 makes an exhaust like that now.

Trust-DD and Rein Hard exhausts have mufflers (at least optionally).

Those two look like they could be two different kinds of Stitch wheels....for reference:

The top ones look like Stitch Gulf - which is what is pictured above, just a crappy size of it.

The more I look at it though I don't think that polished wheel is a stitch wheel, it looks somewhat like a Volk GT-U but it definitely isn't that.
that top one definately isnt volk, dont think its stitch either. as i recall, they dont make multi lug pattern wheels. that wheel clearly has 2 lug patterns
Old 12-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #3946
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Stitch makes multi lug pattern wheels...but I'm not really sure if that's who makes those wheels in the picture. There should be casting marks on the wheels that ID them somehow.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 12-15-2008, 06:14 AM   #3947
brett-hancock
Leaky Injector

brett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymorebrett-hancock is not welcome here anymore
Can someone please I.D. this type of steering wheel, and/or where to get em'??? THANKS!!!

Last edited by brett-hancock; 12-15-2008 at 10:02 PM..
brett-hancock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:05 AM   #3948
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
you can get them in japan all day
i had a baby blue one i got for myfrieend i and used to have a white one
hit up grant here on the forums and he can probably get you one
its at least 100+ for sure new
not sure what his markup is for time and energy and shit
i paid like 75 bucks for mine new when i was there.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:54 PM   #3949
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatboyfox View Post

what sideskirts? i know they are fiberglass but thats it
they are fiberglass. thats my old car. they were like oem, but slightly deeper at the ends. I replaced them with oem skirts. dunno the brand, got them from a jdm parts importer in orlando. no labels on them either.
NeedCAforS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:37 PM   #3950
silviakid2790
BANNED

silviakid2790 is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone know what kind of wheels these are??? i think they are oldschool SSR.. they say colin on the back..i cant find them online anywhere

silviakid2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 06:35 AM   #3951
lifewater
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
lifewater is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

Who makes this front bumper?
lifewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:50 PM   #3952
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looks like the old K Style bumper, I think.

I'm probably wrong though.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 PM   #3953
devonkyle77
Post Whore!

devonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfectiondevonkyle77 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to devonkyle77

what is this? it came with my motorset and i could never figure out what the hell it was!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:15 AM   #3954
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
what hood is on this s14, where can I get it???

(dont be an obvious ass and say japan jerko's)
Old 12-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #3955
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looks like a Masa hood.

You can get it from MASA (That is a company in Japan)

Sam JSPEC might be able to get you one.

They also just sell the vents.

I had a carbon hood with the Masa vents on my old s14 at one time.

posi rep
Old 12-18-2008, 03:01 PM   #3956
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Looks like a Masa hood.

You can get it from MASA (That is a company in Japan)

Sam JSPEC might be able to get you one.

They also just sell the vents.

I had a carbon hood with the Masa vents on my old s14 at one time.

posi rep

sweet!!! I want the whole enchilada, i hate cutting fiberglass.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:10 PM   #3957
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
It's good for your lungs.

Also... I need these in 15x9 4 lug. k thnx bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by bra bra View Post
Can anyone identify this wheel for me?

Old 12-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #3958
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what kit is this?
flame me for non-google-common sense.
but i'm in a hurry.
i'm sure its the same one as the white s14 above?
excuse what you may see. and sorry if youre at work.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #3959
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by driven_ View Post
what kit is this?
flame me for non-google-common sense.
but i'm in a hurry.
i'm sure its the same one as the white s14 above?
excuse what you may see. and sorry if youre at work.
iirc that's a Freinds front bumper.

Nitekids' (Henry) old car.

That's the infamous doooosan on the right of the pic.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #3960
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Friends aero
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote