Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-24-2008, 12:18 AM   #361
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
it was nice bumping into old drivers of touke past events and meeting big jack and everyone jon ray510 and yea coudl'nt say hi to everyone I was scared of the rain ^_^
Nice meeting you at the DD tent thingy, haha. I'm Edgar. Expect the prepay soon

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2008, 12:29 AM   #362
chris_lum

Trader Rating: (0)
chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
whats under the hood?
chris_lum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #363
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliders562 View Post
Whoa... Its fucking weird to see unpainted things on Rich's car. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
Is that a fucking peacock in front of your car? LOL.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #364
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I got there...... then they decided not to let me in.
What a waste.

fuck.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:21 AM   #365
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
daily driven KA with all basic bolt ons. yes that is a real peacock in the photo, it was my model for the day lol
s14_legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:34 AM   #366
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
s14_legend, I still gotta upload the pix I took of your car... I think most of my pix came out fairly clean for a 2.0 MP cell cam. Just wished I had charged my phone. Would have taken so many more pix

Didn't catch your name, I'm Jimmy btw.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #367
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
my name is alan... thanks for taking the pixs, it was nice meeting you...
Old 02-24-2008, 12:24 PM   #368
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Whoa... Its fucking weird to see unpainted things on Rich's car. lol
Thats what I saying.LOL
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:25 PM   #369
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
LAAAAAAMMMMEEEEEE Rich didnt have his front bumper and skirts on when he was there? It looks so much sicker with em on
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:27 PM   #370
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
good turn out yesterday.
thanks for the invite.

hopefully next year will be more organized.
definately more staff is needed.

i love how zilvia lines up and parks all crazy.
we park however the f we want.

but was fun none the less.
good to see everyone.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:32 PM   #371
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
What a waste.

fuck.
same shit happened to me
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:32 PM   #372
sTalnOut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nicesTalnOut is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sTalnOut
all i have to say about this event was yes indeed it was a hectic but overall i felt like this event came out pretty good even tho the fun run got cancel but seems like alot ppl got to meet each other from different areas.The Greddy accessories and garage sale was pretty packed which i hope everyone got what they wanted. Can someone please post up some pics. and any models ? =) didnt really get a chance to actually walk around to take any pics.
sTalnOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 12:35 PM   #373
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Only one model was there. She had great curves and some serious assets. Mediocre face though. Definitely lacking on the potential, but was good fun all around.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-24-2008, 01:04 PM   #374
gripstr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
gripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfectiongripstr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Man i just wish someone would have told me about the line...

Got up early and shit just to be almost the last person in line
Old 02-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #375
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Overall, i think the event went well. There were probably over 600 cars that showed up, so it would be no surprise that late-comers would have been turned away.

They clearly did need more staff, and its good to hear that Greddy recognizes this and will consider it for the next event. For their first time pulling something like this off, they did great . Think about it, how well would you do with 1000 ricers invited to a FREE event

Kinda sucked i didnt get a chance to auto-x (blown PS pump Fri night) but it was cool hanging with everyone nonetheless. Probably better id didnt chew up my Toyo's on the shitty asphalt anyway.

And id appreciate see'n some pics too. Cant believe i forgot my camera. Post em up please.

- Chris
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 01:48 PM   #376
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

yup definitely fun...cant wait for the next one...yeah i always forgot my camera when i need it behhh
Old 02-24-2008, 02:33 PM   #377
DreamN
Post Whore!

Pix? Some requested shitty pix? Well, here are some. Would have taken more and better ones, but my phone died on me. Anyway, enjoy!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-24-2008, 02:35 PM   #378
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Wow im so fuckin sad that my dumbass didnt wake up for this thing!! UGH!!! I KNOW someone picked up a vspl to resell!! Ill buy it for $550 ASAP! Someone let me know >_<
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 02:40 PM   #379
DreamN
Post Whore!

Oh and there's 57 total. Only 50 have been posted. The rest can be viewed here:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...dy%20Festival/

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-24-2008, 03:34 PM   #380
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
What a waste.

fuck.
my gf and brother left to buy food and use a clean bathroom because there was only 2 porter potties for the whole event.

they almost never got back in. my gf had to argue with the guy to get back in because they had my tools and spare wheels in their car.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #381
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Nice pics. I saw that s14 w/RB. Does the owner know there is a huge hole in his BMC reservoir, like it was melted or something.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 05:23 PM   #382
DreamN
Post Whore!

It melted on the way over to the festival. Chris (mehsilvia) actually towed it to the festival. The owner's friend eventually brought them a new one so all was okay in the end.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-24-2008, 05:39 PM   #383
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
sorry to hear the open run got shut down, but as far a staff goes please keep in mind that all the drift day staff there VOLUNTEERS! so if you fell there needed to be more staff then step up and find out how you can be part of the solution. since my accident i couldn't make it, but i did wanna go.

on a side note, if it was any of the people from this forum talking shit the staff when the open run got closed down by el toro, then fuck you. the staff didn't make the decision but they did have to follow it so they could have more events in the future! if anyone on here has a problem with this statement you can reply here are pm me and we can handle this!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:02 PM   #384
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX

New scratches???
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #385
alex7
Zilvia Member

alex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nicealex7 is just really nice
Yeah, father-in-law's best buddy decided to back into the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

New scratches???
alex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #386
chris_lum

chris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choiceschris_lum has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex7 View Post
Yeah, father-in-law's best buddy decided to back into the car
is that your car? it's the one pictured above w/ the greddy IM and piping correct?
Old 02-24-2008, 06:28 PM   #387
chris_lum

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm538 View Post
my gf and brother left to buy food and use a clean bathroom because there was only 2 porter potties for the whole event.

they almost never got back in. my gf had to argue with the guy to get back in because they had my tools and spare wheels in their car.
well that sucks....b/c there were 6 toilets there! lol 2 near the check in tent, 2 in the car show area, and 2 near the garage sale line.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #388
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
who came in an s15???

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:59 PM   #389
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Im probably the one person that had a great time except for some rubbed wires and popped fuse's, But the line to get in was alittle long but no big deal. They sent me the wrong way to park, It all payed off Because I payed $10 for like 2 hours of almost free autox and like 5 fun runs. Over all was Good time well spent.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #390
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
who came in an s15???
that's paul2x

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote