Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #3811
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
FRY'S ANNIVERSARY SALE!!~~~!!!! $0.25 hot dog and soda, I am so thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-20-2007, 02:14 PM   #3812
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
come to think of it, i need some computer stuff. this is the one off euclid right?
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:44 AM   #3813
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
Dang my car feels soooo much better now, tweaked the suspension a lil bit and made some adjustments, installed a rear sway bar . and BLAM my shit handles properly.

less then a week til i get to test it out!
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 01:57 AM   #3814
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
since everyone knows me as the guy with big boobed girl avatar.... I was sitting here wishing I could change my avatar so ppl could know me by the guy with the big boobed tennis girl avatar.

yes i know randomness HAHA
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:59 AM   #3815
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
dood i knew a guy on a forum that had 3pictures of girls with big boobs like that and that was one of the 3. ill see if i can come up with them
Old 05-21-2007, 04:43 AM   #3816
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
since everyone knows me as the guy with big boobed girl avatar.... I was sitting here wishing I could change my avatar so ppl could know me by the guy with the big boobed tennis girl avatar.

yes i know randomness HAHA
'Nessa's next modifcation!
Old 05-21-2007, 09:38 AM   #3817
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Hahahaha!! Hey Vatche, once you get your "new" tires on, shakedown at GMR later on?

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:55 AM   #3818
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
'Nessa's next modifcation!
lol. And let me guess, after she gets that mod she'll have to show us all at the meet right?
Old 05-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #3819
Vatche
Post Whore!

hopefully edgar, yeh im down

you guys watch yourselves, she might eat you.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:41 PM   #3820
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
I saw a 1970 GTR yesterday! I was so excited. . .
Old 05-21-2007, 08:12 PM   #3821
Vatche
Post Whore!

no way, i saw a piece of shit from 1970 yesterday, i was so excited cuz it hadnt been stepped on yet!

but seriously thats cool. i been studying all day hence the lameness of my post. bored.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:59 PM   #3822
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman View Post
no way, i saw a piece of shit from 1970 yesterday, i was so excited cuz it hadnt been stepped on yet!

but seriously thats cool. i been studying all day hence the lameness of my post. bored.
+1 for studying
Old 05-22-2007, 02:45 AM   #3823
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^ your gay bumper has been ordered. Should be here tomorrow.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 04:07 AM   #3824
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Hahahaha!! Hey Vatche, once you get your "new" tires on, shakedown at GMR later on?
like zomg mang, u shouldn't be talking about that stuff here..ya'll know? this is a public forum. u unno who's reading dis

k.my IQ just dropped 5 fold. lol
Old 05-22-2007, 09:03 AM   #3825
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Didn't state a date so :P

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #3826
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
f uck you guys.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #3827
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Ouch

alskdjfhg msg lgth

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #3828
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
like zomg mang, u shouldn't be talking about that stuff here..ya'll know? this is a public forum. u unno who's reading dis
who cares.

gmr's public road

i say fuck'em

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:01 PM   #3829
Paul2x
Zilvia Addict

Paul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond reputePaul2x has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Paul2x
Has anyone gone to the K1 kart track in irvine?

I want to go so if anyone else is down...we can get a group together.

Professional Driver/ Instructor for Hire
Paul2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:09 PM   #3830
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

I didn't like it as much as dromo1. And I am boycotting them because apparently they tell all their employees to automatically reduce girls (especially asian girls) along with little kids to speed 2!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:16 PM   #3831
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
i love paul lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul2x View Post
who cares.

gmr's public road

i say fuck'em
its a bunch of mastabatory initial d deathtraps up there usually anyways.

-As for kart racing lets fucking go-

I live my life one go kart track at a time, and one shot o jagermiester in the parking lot at a time, and one 9mm...

ok ok
Old 05-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #3832
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
oh james knows where k1 is hahahahah
azndummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:50 PM   #3833
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, K1's pretty cool, but I still miss Dromo simply for the QT and grid start format. Best lap time FTL.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:36 PM   #3834
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndummie View Post
oh james knows where k1 is hahahahah
what is k1? is that the go-kart track I whopped you in?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:47 PM   #3835
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
i go to k1 before i go to the meet, thats why i always have my helmet in my car with me. its faster than dromo in my opinion.
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #3836
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240 View Post
f uck you guys.
oo oooooooooo! me first me first
Old 05-22-2007, 08:07 PM   #3837
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
I'm down to go K1!
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:55 PM   #3838
steve s14
Leaky Injector

steve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of lightsteve s14 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post
oo oooooooooo! me first me first
Oh, a willing volunteer! There is a guy named Zed that's more than willing to take you up on that offer. Oh and a word of advice, don't mind the gimp, he seems pretty harmless. Let me know when your ass is good and ready for penetration and i'll let Zed set up a day and time that works for you. hahaha!
steve s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #3839
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve s14 View Post
Oh, a willing volunteer! There is a guy named Zed that's more than willing to take you up on that offer. Oh and a word of advice, don't mind the gimp, he seems pretty harmless. Let me know when your ass is good and ready for penetration and i'll let Zed set up a day and time that works for you. hahaha!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gross!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 11:00 PM   #3840
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240 View Post
I didn't like it as much as dromo1. And I am boycotting them because apparently they tell all their employees to automatically reduce girls (especially asian girls) along with little kids to speed 2!
Don't be butt hurt just cause they slowed you down, lol. You now now how to fix it so go! hahaha.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.