Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #3721
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240XTC View Post
i thought wrecked is doing your vids yo?.....what happend to those cats??..

no they are online magazine. not video. as far as i know
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 09:36 AM   #3722
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHARKERIOcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
no they are online magazine. not video. as far as i know
you are correct. They do host channels though. of pre produced material
Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #3723
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Almost thursday!!! we will have another CASH PRIZE competition!!! all drivers welcome.. possibly a wet course comp! beginners BRING YOUR A game!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:18 PM   #3724
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

check it guys. we have updated scheudules and weekly updates on all of our events

Adams Motorsports Park SpeedNews Blog
Old 08-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #3725
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so, how many of you guys are planning on showing this thus? just curious because last time was a little boring (only like 3 1/2 drivers showed lol) just kind of wondering y theres no one that goes here that often anymore... is it just because your shits broken? i mean, come on, before july 4th, there used to be 20+ drivers weekly, it was excite! so wats up guys!?
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:55 PM   #3726
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
yeahh! really tho, i DJ on thursday nights and there are only a few cars that go now
DJ PoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:10 PM   #3727
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
yeahh! really tho, i DJ on thursday nights and there are only a few cars that go now
dude if u DJ there on thurs. nights, now im not trying to be offensive or anything, but could you please play some different music? i mean, you might as well turn on the radio instead of spin. (by no means am i saying your mixings bad, just your selections a little stale)
im not sure if im the only one, but i reccomend playing hardstyle, drum n bass, house, ya kno, but watever its all cool with me, just positive feedback!
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 PM   #3728
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
dude if u DJ there on thurs. nights, now im not trying to be offensive or anything, but could you please play some different music? i mean, you might as well turn on the radio instead of spin. (by no means am i saying your mixings bad, just your selections a little stale)
im not sure if im the only one, but i reccomend playing hardstyle, drum n bass, house, ya kno, but watever its all cool with me, just positive feedback!
i second that. i'll be out there as soon as my coilovers come in.
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:44 AM   #3729
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
so, how many of you guys are planning on showing this thus? just curious because last time was a little boring (only like 3 1/2 drivers showed lol) just kind of wondering y theres no one that goes here that often anymore... is it just because your shits broken? i mean, come on, before july 4th, there used to be 20+ drivers weekly, it was excite! so wats up guys!?
i think its a mix of everything cars are down, people are broke, or they get bored or think they are to good for it.. but its okay! we arent going anywhere and we are here for any drivers

thanks for the input udon! it helps us make it better for you
Old 08-13-2009, 02:57 AM   #3730
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
il be there tomarrow thursday. cya guys!
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 03:26 AM   #3731
mojocoggo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
mojocoggo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to mojocoggo Send a message via AIM to mojocoggo Send a message via MSN to mojocoggo Send a message via Yahoo to mojocoggo
I'll be there tomorrow night, expect more pictures to follow.
mojocoggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #3732
rx7sracer
Leaky Injector

rx7sracer is an unknown quantity at this point
I deffinatly need to show up again. I just got alot of personal shit going on, plus money's a bitch.

I need to smell tire smoke
Old 08-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #3733
re drifter
Leaky Injector

re drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
^ hear you.

Last night was a Blast, that little mound of rocks threw me off the first time around and sobody hit it and went flying I hope there are pictures of that.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 PM   #3734
dkwasherexd
Zilvia Addict

dkwasherexd is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to dkwasherexd
haha i found out my ebrake doesnt work anymore, and that my diff mount was also broken , then my diff blew, and something was shorting out. i guess back to fixing my car.

it was fun driving my friends s13.5 240 with ka, damn how do you guys drive with ka... lmao i was trying to chase/tandem the gto pontiac 6.0
clutch kicking in straightaway doesnt even do anything, and yeah. props to you ka drivers!
dkwasherexd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #3735
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Almost thursday!!! we will have another CASH PRIZE competition!!! all drivers welcome.. possibly a wet course comp! beginners BRING YOUR A game!
Lol I've had most of my seat time learned in wet conditions. I would love to do this, but man..

Riley, there will be times to drift on Saturdays right?

Last edited by all show no go; 08-14-2009 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: lol, forgot my comma.
all show no go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #3736
re drifter
Leaky Injector

re drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwasherexd View Post
haha i found out my ebrake doesnt work anymore, and that my diff mount was also broken , then my diff blew, and something was shorting out. i guess back to fixing my car.

it was fun driving my friends s13.5 240 with ka, damn how do you guys drive with ka... lmao i was trying to chase/tandem the gto pontiac 6.0
clutch kicking in straightaway doesnt even do anything, and yeah. props to you ka drivers!
Sorry your car is broken DK, did your friends car even have a rool cage to do Tandem?

Everybody was kicking ass last night too btw I really need to make it out more often.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:02 PM   #3737
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by all show no go View Post
Lol I've had most of my seat time learned in wet conditions. I would love to do this, but man..

Riley, there will be times to drift on Saturdays right?
the 2nd saturday of every month
Old 08-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #3738
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

SHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really niceSHARKERIOcoupe is just really nice
sounds good peeps!
Was there a best drift prize again? thats really cool you guys do that....i think next time i go ima have to do that, jk
Old 08-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #3739
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
eeeep yeah. basically....cars f'd in so many ways.. and broke as hell..jobless... :'( i miss AMP so muchh.

but ay..what can u do..? no mula
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:14 PM   #3740
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

thanks for making the trip out guys i hope you had fun! great driving people are really stepping up their game! We have a LARGE event coming up in september ill get out more details as soon as i get them... but its for all you hopeful's that wanna go pro!
Old 08-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #3741
socalPignose
Leaky Injector

socalPignose is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
thanks for making the trip out guys i hope you had fun! great driving people are really stepping up their game! We have a LARGE event coming up in september ill get out more details as soon as i get them... but its for all you hopeful's that wanna go pro!

thursday night was fucking fun i had a blast ill be out there this thrusday as well

and dk lol its not that hard to drive a ka
socalPignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:00 PM   #3742
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
bro ka is soo legit.

if anyone wants mine let me know, its a beast.

3 thousand dollars OBO
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #3743
SHARKERIOcoupe
Zilvia Addict

i want it!!! haha can you sign it so i can put it on my wall? TEAM KA!!
Old 08-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #3744
Flik.ltys
Leaky Injector

Flik.ltys is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Flik.ltys
few shots from last week
check the rest out here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/flik09/...7621924749481/

THISISFLIK.COM
Flik.ltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #3745
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
damn no picture for the djs? its okay
DJ PoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #3746
Flik.ltys
Leaky Injector

Flik.ltys is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Flik.ltys
sorry =/ next week !

THISISFLIK.COM
Flik.ltys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #3747
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ill be out there again soon!

I miss all you guys
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:54 AM   #3748
mrizsuki
Leaky Injector

mrizsuki is an unknown quantity at this point
i was the one crashing s13.5 on thursday before dk took over >.<, first time at adams, so different from inland. but might try again in 2 weeks when me and mike(the owner) fix the s13.5, anyone got pics, i did so baddddd. epic failure. i want to see how bad i crashed.
mrizsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #3749
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
interesting.......im so down!!! hopefully the RB....I mean cough cough yea.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:29 AM   #3750
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizsuki View Post
i was the one crashing s13.5 on thursday before dk took over >.<, first time at adams, so different from inland. but might try again in 2 weeks when me and mike(the owner) fix the s13.5, anyone got pics, i did so baddddd. epic failure. i want to see how bad i crashed.

parking lots are cool but u cant learn a line like on a street style course! dont give up!