Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #3631
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsil8rhd View Post
Is anyone rolling tonight to 626 meet, ill be pulling up in my newly finished kidsheart Superwide s13, wicked white paint job, legit Origin kit, custom SEI3ON interior, HRE wheels I'm very proud of my build because it was all done with the love and passion for cars. Heads up there is a show July 17th at smart wax hosted by Elite-Autosports come out and have fun.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #3632
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
hahaha. nice. its not really about the cars or having a "show car" at this meet. its more about just chillin with enthusiests and getting to know eachother. talk about events or tech on cars. rarely do we look at a car and be like shit thats bad ass. especially show cars cause we all break ours at the track

11:11 333
Old 06-21-2010, 02:05 AM   #3633
CrazyRob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CrazyRob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CrazyRob
Quote:
Is anyone rolling tonight to 626 meet, ill be pulling up in my newly finished kidsheart Superwide s13, wicked white paint job, legit Origin kit, custom SEI3ON interior, HRE wheels I'm very proud of my build because it was all done with the love and passion for cars. Heads up there is a show July 17th at smart wax hosted by Elite-Autosports come out and have fun.
"is anyone rolling this 626 meet this friday, ill be pulling up in my old news work-in-progress drift missile stock body s13, wicked dgaf paint job, no front bumper, missing interior pieces, advan sa3 wheels I'm satisfied with my work-in-progress because it was all done on a budget and for the passion of slowly destroying cars. heads up there is a show at hella flush 69 hosted by douche bags come out and laugh at roof racks."

^that is how we would pretty much the style of how would post if we were u in that situation... pretty pointless from anyones point of view unless youre a bigshot sponsored driver or like bragging. how about posting the flaws about your car and being modest? (it turns out to be ice-breakingly amusing aswell)

Quote:
Its not just for show I can still wrap my fist around GMRs turns with the tuned suspension thanx to Smoothlinez
you can wrap your fist around GMRs turns but can you wrap your car around a tree? lol jk. run that shiz around willow and get some hot laps, it sounds sick fast.

what is the purpose of your vehicle?
Old 06-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #3634
mr.cakes
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
mr.cakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
bored post...friday meets woot.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #3635
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Wondering if i should swing by tomorrow or not. You coming dean?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:37 AM   #3636
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
Wondering if i should swing by tomorrow or not. You coming dean?
He should be. I'll be rollin through in the 510, hoping someone wants to buy it.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-25-2010, 05:08 AM   #3637
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i think im gunna gooooooo
Old 06-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #3638
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
im rollin thru...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiUuL5uTKc

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r

Last edited by DALAZ_68; 06-25-2010 at 09:10 AM..
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #3639
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
So what time does everyone want to leave the 626 meet to head out to Willow? I wanted to pick up Chuck's trailer, but he doesn't get home until 11. =(
Old 07-09-2010, 05:10 PM   #3640
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Who's going out tonight?
Old 07-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #3641
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
mayyyybe....

Old 07-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #3642
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Who's going out tonight?
I'll roll through later tonight. Just finished BBQ'n with the lil bros, been a pretty chill day so far. Hope you homos come out too.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #3643
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm never going to the 626 meet again, not after getting reffed on my way there. Shit's burned for me.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:17 PM   #3644
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
You pansy. All because you took the wrong road lmao

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #3645
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
You pansy. All because you took the wrong road lmao
Seriously I was so pissed lol. After sitting down and reading the ticket, if I get a fucking 600 dollar fine because he just gave me a ticket for my blow off valve. I will be extremely pissed. It's non correctable, I thought he ticketed me for my intercooler pipes too but he didn't.

the exhaust one will be pretty simple, I'm sure my exhaust will pass the db test. And until I get "ins" I can't really ride dirty anywhere unnecessary.

On top of the fact I'm going to watch twilight tonight lol.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:28 AM   #3646
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I'll roll through later tonight. Just finished BBQ'n with the lil bros, been a pretty chill day so far. Hope you homos come out too.
LIES!!!

AND, we need to move the meet. Lolicup closed down. Move it back to the old meet??????????????????????????
Old 07-10-2010, 09:12 AM   #3647
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Take over these bros?
lmao!
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ml#post3534435
Old 07-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #3648
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
LIES!!!

AND, we need to move the meet. Lolicup closed down. Move it back to the old meet??????????????????????????
I'm down to go back to Arcadia!!!!! Hahaha that would be sick!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:27 PM   #3649
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Down as well. We should just go next week and see how it is there.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #3650
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
LIES!!!

i thought they just wernt gonna be open late till Jxn came back!...

this blows if they really closed!

Old 07-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #3651
michael_torres
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
michael_torres is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
I'm down to go back to Arcadia!!!!! Hahaha that would be sick!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #3652
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Haha, sorry Karl, got caught up here at home and didn't realize it got so late. I didn't feel like rollin out at midnight, even though I knew some of you fools would still be there.

I'm also down to move it back to Arcadia. Nicer, closer to me, good times up there.

Old 07-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #3653
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
arcadia was nice, brings me back to my 4 lug/ stock ride height days lol
Old 07-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #3654
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i thought they just wernt gonna be open late till Jxn came back!...

this blows if they really closed!
Sign is gone and the windows were "boarded" up. They are closed for sure. haha.

I say we just go to the Arcadia spot next week too. If we get kicked out then we get kicked out. If we don't, then we have our old meet spot back again. haha.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:13 PM   #3655
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

ARCADIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Who remembers the exact location?

Old 07-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #3656
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I'm sure all the old schoolers do, haha

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #3657
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
The one where the security guard kicked us out right? lol

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 07-11-2010, 10:06 PM   #3658
Om1kron
Post Whore!

is arcadia off of baldwin where burlington coat factory is and they have that internet cafe lolicup nearby? because some dumbshits burned the hell out of that spot. I wen't over there to meet up with some friends and cop cars and tow trucks came out.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #3659
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
is arcadia off of baldwin where burlington coat factory is and they have that internet cafe lolicup nearby? because some dumbshits burned the hell out of that spot. I wen't over there to meet up with some friends and cop cars and tow trucks came out.
Yeah, that's the spot. That doesn't sound good at all...
Old 07-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #3660
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
That sounds interesting. Lets do it.