Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-04-2010, 11:55 PM   #331
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
nosajton is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznevoviii View Post
so i guess after all these years, Jason finally putting stuff together real nicely!!!

i am now drolling over your auction on ebay, can u do better on pricing? (like zilvia.net special)...
pm me we can work something out
Old 04-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #332
DJ Silent
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ Silent is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ Silent
Can I get a link to the OBDII to OBDI ECU conversion. Also if I just want a little more power and only want to do a few bolt on's what kind of gains can I expect from an emance tune?
DJ Silent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 03:03 PM   #333
Booztd3

Booztd3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Got a emance ecu for my 550cc injectors n62 with t3/t4 . It works great 11.3 afr at wot and idles at 14-15 afrs . I was having trouble with my car, and even though it was not ecu related he helped me out, and fixed my car . to many people on forums hate on him ,but im glad i gave him a chance . really nice guy .

Last edited by Booztd3; 04-27-2010 at 08:51 PM..
Booztd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:49 AM   #334
NismOkatFreaK
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
NismOkatFreaK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I think he's busy right now, I ordered a daughter board on the tenth of April and the shipping status still says electronic info received. Ive also left numerous emails and no response since the tenth. So we'll see, maybe he went on vacation again and forgot to tell his costumer support. If I dont get an email in the next two days I'm claiming it on pay pal.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:17 AM   #335
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Booztd3: you are a total spaz and need to relax i go on a vacation with my family for a few days and you go on every forum and youtube video and talk shit if you would just relax and for a day and chill the hell out we can fix this like civil human beings. how dare you go around calling people a piece of shit because they arent there to answer your phone call right away.

stop acting like a dousche bag relax and lets get this fixed. i have hundreds of happy customers and apparently one spaz who is going to spend the time to hate on every forum when im not there right when he wants me to call.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #336
Booztd3

needed a retune and he sent it with 3 day shipping from cali to michigan ! great guy to have tune your car !

Last edited by Booztd3; 04-27-2010 at 08:53 PM..
Old 04-21-2010, 09:30 AM   #337
QuickSpoolSR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
QuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I think you should give instructions on how to troubleshoot common problems like the feul pump voltage thing and what not, that way people dont get on here and flip shit. Maybe have a checklist to go through before sending off their ecu. Also you should stop offering just the boards, you should only offer to do all the work yourself so people dont fuck it up themselves and blame you. Just my 2 cents
Old 04-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #338
Booztd3

I do agree . I would think a lot of people mess up boards themselves. Thats why I ordered the ecu and not the board .
Old 04-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #339
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

edit.......

Last edited by nosajton; 09-28-2010 at 04:33 AM..
nosajton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #340
NismOkatFreaK
Leaky Injector

Well let me just say, Jason's the Man! Now with that out of the way, Maybe people who don't know their way around a car or how to trouble shoot problems on their own should stay away from car's in general. Oh and Jason did you get my pm about the n60, If you already shipped out its cool ill just get it on the re tune.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #341
ALEX2LTURBO

Trader Rating: (0)
ALEX2LTURBO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DO NOT BUY THIS SHYT!!! sounded like a good deal cuz tha price but its not that good of a deal when u need to rebuild ur motor a/f are all fukd up
ALEX2LTURBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:52 PM   #342
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
so as soon as you put it on your engine messed up? don't think so. if the af's were off why'd you run it? pretty sure he would have fixed it for you if you contacted him.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #343
NismOkatFreaK
Leaky Injector

Well I'm pretty confident in the tune we talked about so im sure I'll be good. Hmmm, than why is his 692 hp KA all good, I'm pretty sure he tuned that thing.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:56 PM   #344
finesses240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
finesses240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to finesses240
I can honestly say that his product works. I have been dealing with jason for quite some time and have not been let down yet. We have done various tunes with no issues, even a rb26dett on a rb20ecu and wire loom. As with anything dealing with cars there is always something that can happen, but if something does happen I know jason is happy to help.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #345
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

yeah some people lack the knowledge and shouldn't be working on their own cars.

as with Booztd3, we figured out what was wrong and it was a honest mistake that is getting fixed im sure he will be back on here in a few days and hopefully saying how good his car is running.

and people, im not psychic if you are having problems or need troubleshooting just send me a email im always here to help.. if i dont respond for a day or two im probably out of the area but i'll get back to you
Old 04-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #346
Booztd3

got my retune and its perfect running amazing ! he is a awesome trouble shooter !

Last edited by Booztd3; 04-27-2010 at 08:55 PM..
Old 04-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #347
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Glad your car is running good, enjoy it just don't break a axle / tranny lol
Old 09-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #348
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
first of all i'd like to thank Jason at E-MANCE Tuning. great guy, and knows what he's doing. tuned my redtop with 13 psi, 480cc injectors, n60 maf. helped out with my shitty wastegate(although final runs were spiking to 15 psi cause of my wastegate)
i recommend him to anyone tuning their car on a budget. GREAT prices!

one thing, DO NOT send him your ecu. base maps respond differently(not saying theyre bad, just saying your motor might take it a different way)
example: MY motor's timing was sooo advanced, i don't know how it would of survived if i had just sent him my ecu and had him do a base map. map was a bit lean. reason is, if you go and hop it on they dyno, he'll check timing and make sure things are straight before he begins tuning.

overall, had a great experience. props to you Jason!

***note*** graph is a bit rough for the fact that it was 13 psi then like 12 and jumped to 14 then 15. (not tuning's fault. i need a better wastegate)
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:37 AM   #349
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13_kidd View Post
first of all i'd like to thank Jason at E-MANCE Tuning. great guy, and knows what he's doing. tuned my redtop with 13 psi, 480cc injectors, n60 maf. helped out with my shitty wastegate(although final runs were spiking to 15 psi cause of my wastegate)
i recommend him to anyone tuning their car on a budget. GREAT prices!

one thing, DO NOT send him your ecu. base maps respond differently(not saying theyre bad, just saying your motor might take it a different way)
example: MY motor's timing was sooo advanced, i don't know how it would of survived if i had just sent him my ecu and had him do a base map. map was a bit lean. reason is, if you go and hop it on they dyno, he'll check timing and make sure things are straight before he begins tuning.

overall, had a great experience. props to you Jason!

***note*** graph is a bit rough for the fact that it was 13 psi then like 12 and jumped to 14 then 15. (not tuning's fault. i need a better wastegate)

looks good man and you are correct about the timing that was scary! there are a lot of variables in cars that could go wrong.. someone could get a mail order tune as long as they are 100% certain the cam timing is at exactly 15 degrees.

anyhow, i'd love to see how the car will feel when the boost is steady at 14-15psi try to get a hks wastegate or boost controller asap!

Enjoy the ride man it was a pleasure working for you.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #350
Powertothe240

Powertothe240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Powertothe240
ecu

What's up Jason? This is Will, sabre187, from Ebay. I was just wondering how it was going with my ecu? Thanks
Old 11-22-2010, 02:51 AM   #351
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Again... Jason is a great guy. Got Rom tune from him..... had trouble, he came to MY HOUSE!!! and troubleshooted my car.... We finally got it working properly and didnt have a problem. It has been about 2 yrs now and car is still running strong!

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #352
Iam99x

Iam99x is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it true that you can do tunes for the Series 1 RB25DET? I noticed your daughterboards on eBay, and I am in need of a reliable conservative tune at a great price. To me, this almost sounds too good to be true. Us RB25 guys are sick of having to switch to the Z32 ECU to do any standalone tuning off of a OEM ECU.

Thanks!
Iam99x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #353
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iam99x View Post
Is it true that you can do tunes for the Series 1 RB25DET? I noticed your daughterboards on eBay, and I am in need of a reliable conservative tune at a great price. To me, this almost sounds too good to be true. Us RB25 guys are sick of having to switch to the Z32 ECU to do any standalone tuning off of a OEM ECU.

Thanks!
+1 But can you also do Series 2?
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #354
waxball88
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
waxball88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jason is legit as fuck. I was having issues with my car running (not because of the tune) and he was always there to help out and offer solutions. My car died when my fuel pump did under high boost. But otherwise the car ran great. I plan to use his ecu again when i finish my rebuild. Also when my car burned up he re-tuned a different ecu i sent him!

Excellent guy, great service.
waxball88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 03:33 PM   #355
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Always nice to see such a great company.
Ill pick one of these up asap for my ka-t
customer service is super important and from the looks of it, you take care of it.
that's a product i can invest in.
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #356
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

thanks guys for all your nice words. i am here to provide a service and not rape your pocket book.

as for the rb25det solution, i usually tune these with either a z32 ecu or rb20 ecu that i retune to your specs. you can pm me for more info on that.

Jason
Old 01-07-2011, 05:52 PM   #357
Howlermonkey
Leaky Injector

Howlermonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone working on editing the newer ecus so we can do this without any hardware modification?
Howlermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 08:10 PM   #358
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thumbs up satisfied customer

About a year ago , I upgraded to N62 MAFS ,480cc injectors GT2560r (S15 turbo) @ 12 psi.(High Compression Blacktop ,no lag ,from RPS13) Its my Daily Driver. I contacted Jason told him my specs and within 3 Days I had a Chip set for my board.After installing them my engine ran real dog rich. I contacted Jason and he sent me another chipset @ no extra cost. Still ran rich. After brain storming I learned that I had wired my N62 MAF incorrectly. I fixed the issue and runs smooth and the power it delivers is amazing for a DD. AFRs @ Idle 14.7 . I cant say enough , Thanks again Jason . And for all the haters , they need to learn to work on your their own engines and not be so quick to jump all over Jason's case. More than often problems are Electrical wiring or Timing not set correctly.As for the price ,cant beat it .

Last edited by nismolvr; 01-07-2011 at 10:28 PM..
nismolvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:43 PM   #359
tx240ss
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
tx240ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Hey Jason... 12 pages of comments! WOW.. I have a greddy td06-20g set up with a n60 maf, and 370 injectors, 3inch exhaust and emanage ems on my 2.4L.. it blew and I want to use these parts on my new sr20det with bigger injectors(550s) and a 12-14lb boost.. can you set one up? Do you have to go thru ebay?
tx240ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:24 AM   #360
nosajton
Zilvia Junkie

yes we have a solution for your car. pm me for more info