Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #331
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
Mo, you and Mike were killing those tires. The zebra print was almost coming off. lol
Thanks Ernie! Also seriously those tires lasted all day..ONE PAIR!! Just like you said man. I should have joined you in that gangster burnout haha. Thanks again for helping me and mike make it out to this event and for hosting it!
Old 09-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #332
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PROPHET View Post
Thanks Ernie! Also seriously those tires lasted all day..ONE PAIR!! Just like you said man. I should have joined you in that gangster burnout haha. Thanks again for helping me and mike make it out to this event and for hosting it!

No problema.

Glad you guys made it out and enjoyed yourselfs.

Lot of work went in to it.

I also want to thank Naoki for trusting us and believing in us.
Naoki is a huge asset to drifting, make sure you guys thank him when you see him standing around smoking.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:30 PM   #333
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Mo, you and Mike were killing those tires. The zebra print was almost coming off. lol

Zebra print is gonna last almost as long as those triangles lol
Old 09-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #334
PanchoPanoch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
PanchoPanoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yo guys i was out there taken some pics yesterday...guys drivin were tearin it up and the tacos were pretty bombies.

check out more shots on
Slide Assassins @ Irwindale - youDrift.net
and add me on youdrift.net
PanchoPanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #335
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
pictures are fucking sick!!!!!!!!!!
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #336
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
there's like 30 pictures on that site. wtf, i would have shot many more photos....

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #337
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
there's like 30 pictures on that site. wtf, i would have shot many more photos....
whats your point hommie? Quality over quantity.
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #338
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
We are happy you all had a great time. I can't wait to do it again but with more power. Thanks for all the nice photos!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #339
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
i ran 245 wanli's and they held up fantastic, only problem i had was my damn vlsd! time to put the welded in! and jump my boost up to 14! i keep replaying the event in my head because i barely remember the lat time we could drive there.. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. hopefully my car will have fenders and decent paint next time haha

i <3 JXN for crashing hehe
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #340
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
You were killing it Riley.

All pics can be found here:
Slide Assassins at Irwindale Speedway 9/6/09
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:03 PM   #341
Frydways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Frydways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Big thanks to everyone who made this happen. Thanks to Ernie for going out of his way to make me feel at home. For my first event in California, it was awesome! Super glad to see everyone out there and meet a bunch of new people. I'm looking forward to the next one! We have pictures and video which will be up soon.
Frydways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #342
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
You are very welcome TJ. I am glad you enjoyed it and welcome to Cali baby.

Can't wait to see your video. Word on the street is that you got some mad skills.

oh, and great driving by the way....super impressed.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #343
Inland Drift
Zilvia Member

Inland Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had a great time... Thanks to Ernie and Slide Assassin for make this event, I felt blessed to be able to drift at Irwindale "the house of drift", what a great experience that can't be explained....:-) can't wait for the next event... keep up the good work guys... Thanks again.
Inland Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #344
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Please have another event here next year ernie!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #345
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

We will try and shoot for another one before year ends.

Team and I will discuss next week and we will go from there.

Thanks for the support Rudy.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #346
PanchoPanoch
Leaky Injector

PanchoPanoch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
pictures are fucking sick!!!!!!!!!!
cant take sick photos without sick drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
We are happy you all had a great time. I can't wait to do it again but with more power. Thanks for all the nice photos!
thank you guys for having us all out there
PanchoPanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #347
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
i ran 245 wanli's and they held up fantastic, only problem i had was my damn vlsd! time to put the welded in! and jump my boost up to 14! i keep replaying the event in my head because i barely remember the lat time we could drive there.. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. hopefully my car will have fenders and decent paint next time haha

i <3 JXN for crashing hehe
w00t! 245 wanlis

*high five*
Old 09-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #348
PacificDrift_Nick
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PacificDrift_Nick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
triangles are the shit!

JXN you are awesome!!!!

I glad you guys liked the event, save your pennies for round 2
PacificDrift_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #349
EMSKILLS
Zilvia Member

EMSKILLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Love the bank shit is bad ass, gracias ernie
EMSKILLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #350
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificDrift_Nick View Post
triangles are the shit!

JXN you are awesome!!!!

I glad you guys liked the event, save your pennies for round 2
Thanks

Actually, we are skipping round 2 and 3....

Straight to round 4!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #351
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSKILLS View Post
Love the bank shit is bad ass, gracias ernie
Ya sabes.

Round 4 wuuuut?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #352
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
looked like a cool event. after i get another car i'll be back!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:42 AM   #353
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanchoPanoch View Post
cant take sick photos without sick drivers

thank you guys for having us all out there

well i am glad you panned while shooting them... they came out good, nice fast paced action,

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #354
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Anyone have any video footage???
Old 09-08-2009, 10:30 PM   #355
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Same question.

I know of two people working on video.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 PM   #356
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
who?? who???

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #357
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

jun and eddy
Old 09-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #358
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
jun and eddy
Ohhh I cant wait for either of their videos =]
Old 09-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #359
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

JXN you were KILLING IT!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 AM   #360
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews