Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:18 AM   #331
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
great meet guys one of the best so far, korean food ftw

also if you guys are looking for a locksmith there is one on garden grove blvd right accross from where we were almost that does really good work. i took my car there and he hooked me up yo. hes been around for years. decades.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #332
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im soooooooooooo tired so so so tired MORE COFFEE FTW!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS THE SLOWEST Ive ever gone on the freeway. We should have been pulled over for going so damn slow.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:46 AM   #333
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
great meet, met great people, hope to see you guys out there next week.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:14 PM   #334
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx
im soooooooooooo tired so so so tired MORE COFFEE FTW!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS THE SLOWEST Ive ever gone on the freeway. We should have been pulled over for going so damn slow.
You should try going to speed limit.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:50 PM   #335
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
the button.............
Old 09-21-2006, 05:05 PM   #336
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
No its the kinda slow where semi trucks passed us up. Talk about the speed limit who the hell made the illegal u turn from the outside lane on a red light.
Old 09-22-2006, 09:42 PM   #337
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
No its the kinda slow where semi trucks passed us up. Talk about the speed limit who the hell made the illegal u turn from the outside lane on a red light.
Yeah, who was that? What a tool!
Old 09-22-2006, 10:57 PM   #338
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
someone buy my crap!!!!
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 01:06 AM   #339
Jung918
Post Whore!

Who wants to buy CRAP?
Old 09-23-2006, 02:18 AM   #340
Vatche
Post Whore!

Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
i learned where the word crap was derived from yesterday playing trivia.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #341
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
wasn't it from like John Crapper, the guy who invented the outhouse or something?
Old 09-23-2006, 02:58 PM   #342
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
I dunno why but this page made my bust up laughing. Anyways, speed limit? what's that? See you guys next week.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 08:42 PM   #343
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
alright its not crap, its awesome jdm 240 stuff that i cant use with my stupid motor
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 02:04 AM   #344
Jung918
Post Whore!

wrong pic. here is the new one.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #345
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Wow these are still going on? Seems like on a regular basis too.. Still haven't been to one yet... One of these days Alice .... One of these days
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:32 AM   #346
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Hey james wanna buy my turbo kit ill trade you for a cusco 6 point
Old 09-26-2006, 02:10 PM   #347
Vatche
Post Whore!

muahahhahaha crapper
Old 09-26-2006, 02:22 PM   #348
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
woooo tomorrow wooooo
Old 09-26-2006, 06:06 PM   #349
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Anyone down to cruise ortega tomorrow?
Old 09-26-2006, 08:10 PM   #350
Jung918
Post Whore!

I know your thinking that there is another cat pic but this time I got something different for you.

Just the short hub and steering wheel.

Short hub and bottom part of the quick release.

SIKE!

Okay I lied! I'll be bringing this item on Wednesday. Why am I debuting this item at the irvine meet? Well then I just have to ask why are you asking so many questions.
I got 4 of them so if your interested bring some cash. I still haven't decided on the price yet, but it will be less then a bill. Want more info on them? Come to the meet and check them out. I might even be feeling really generious. I have one installed on my car so you can check that out too. Also, I will be selling 2 black quick releases. See you then.

I can also get these. It is not installed on my car yet. I am waiting on the brackets to come in before I get a set myself. But I might just get one so you guys and gals can come check it out. I might get a set and bring it next time if there is enough interest.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:19 AM   #351
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Oooo, bucket seats. Who makes them and how much? I'll be late. It's my brother bday tomorrow so I'm going home to WestCo to be with him the night, so yeah. I'll be there, but late.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:50 AM   #352
Vatche
Post Whore!

hey james i wanna know what they have to offer tell me how i look. and i am interested in the seat if my fat ass will fit in it, and how much more would the brackets and sliders and all the shit i need be. lemme know.

cant wait til tomorrow im gonna be on a buying rampage.
Old 09-27-2006, 07:42 AM   #353
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr20detman
cant wait til tomorrow im gonna be on a buying rampage.
Was that some kind of joke?

I'll answer all your questions at the meet. Well all the answers to the questions that I know.
Old 09-27-2006, 01:25 PM   #354
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

i thought today was wednesday
Old 09-27-2006, 01:30 PM   #355
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Aww shit today is wednesday, i think im losing it guys. James ill bring the ac parts for you to pick thru.
Old 09-27-2006, 02:16 PM   #356
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Aww shit today is wednesday, i think im losing it guys. James ill bring the ac parts for you to pick thru.
Cool. I'll bring the passenger door panel.

Old 09-27-2006, 02:39 PM   #357
rancid240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (72)
rancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enoughrancid240 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 72 reviews
So that thread from OT is still alive?

Im going to show up today to buy a stock SR box, if anyone needs rear hubs ($150) or rear z32 calipers ($40) or z32 30mm rotors $20, rear rotors $10 PM MEE!!
rancid240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #358
Vatche
Post Whore!

woooohoooo cant wait to get there tonight, im gonna go pick up an IC and maybe some 5 lugs for the front first tho.
Old 09-27-2006, 03:58 PM   #359
Vatche
Post Whore!

my 1000th POST!

YeaY
Old 09-27-2006, 04:52 PM   #360
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Dude, this gonna be like a swap meet. shit, ill bring my chuki front end and sell that too. 40 bucks total, hahaha