Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #331
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yea it usually helps if you have super meaty ear lobes hahaha
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 04:45 PM   #332
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Colddd blooooooded!
God I miss that show.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #333
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
Sorry, here is my tattoo. Cost me about $1000 CAD for 8 hours of work, the guy worked fast and is really good. Sorry guys for the half nudity! And for the last pose, I know it looks weird but I was holding my mac and taking a picture with it.

The worst thing is, my friends call me flower nipple
i have a japanese tattoo book and alot of guys do the nipple flower thing.
and your snake looks like its trying to get at your ..uh... snake.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:57 AM   #334
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Got my cartilage pierced. Honestly I don't think it hurt much at all. I had a lot of people making a big deal out of it and a few people say that it wasn't shit. Well, it wasn't shit. But then again i've broken A LOT of bones, had surgery on my nose/face, had surgery on my testicles, had my foot run over, been entirely run over, ate more shit skateboarding/BMX'n than half the pros out there, etc. Oh yeah it's size 18. Weak, I know. but I i'll eventually get to a 14 or 12 or something. Or I might just leave it idk.

Finally stretching my ears again. It's been almost 3 months since I had my minor blowout so I think i'm fine to go up to 1/2". I MISS MY 5/8"

Edit: Can't really tell but I have a 80% mullet. Growin that beeyotch out. Mullet power!
Old 05-28-2008, 10:21 AM   #335
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Thursday

lame lighting, i snap some when its healed. just got it yesterday

tat work done in livermore, ca

at livermore tatoo lol
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #336
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol, coheed. i drew two of those out for my boy conner's chest.

he also has true on his chest, false on his back, a fingerstache, and a big fuckin guiness harp on his rib cage
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:19 AM   #337
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

Thursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfectionThursday is close to perfection
yeah imma finish the rest of the sleave with misc dragonflys and other crazy designs in a few weeks.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #338
Fat Felix
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Fat Felix is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fat Felix
i got a heart on my butt
Old 05-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #339
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post

jesus farzam you look homeless
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:10 PM   #340
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
jesus farzam you look homeless
So I look like i'm in a band still?
Old 05-29-2008, 04:03 AM   #341
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womenbeshoppin View Post
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 07:42 AM   #342
smokins14
Leaky Injector

smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
Just got this done yesterday. Color and shading will come once it heals. Crappy cell phone pic...

smokins14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:36 AM   #343
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ thats fuckin hot!!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #344
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
thats dope i've never really seen anything like it before

+rep for originality

i have a rib piece too

i haven't done anything to it so i don't post anymore i'll be getting work done next month though
Old 06-04-2008, 12:18 PM   #345
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Smokins14, that is awesome. Very original
Old 06-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #346
LetsKillKevy

LetsKillKevy is an unknown quantity at this point
A couple tattoos that i have no pictures of, but designed myself for others. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...imageID=584457
the second is one that I'm working on for myself. No gang relation whatsoever. It's going to be a Gemini tattoo with some scroll work/ lettering under the masks.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=21244534
Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 PM   #347
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1337
does anyone have a cautery pen i can borrow?

i want to brand a biohazard icon on myself.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #348
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Can't you just buy one for like $30?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #349
Zilvia Junkie

1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection1337 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 1337
can i? where?
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:12 PM   #350
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Uhh.

Everywhere.
Old 06-04-2008, 02:30 PM   #351
smokins14
Leaky Injector

smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
stiizy, S13poop, quail, thanks guys

i will post some more pictures up once it's all colored in.
smokins14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #352
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ no doubt that shit makes me wanna get a rib joint like that!!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:01 PM   #353
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
lol it makes me wanna get mine colored already :/

next month most likely though

the last time i posted in here it was just the outline/shading
Old 06-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #354
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Man all i have are pircing but i came up with a design for my first tattoo. Hopefully ill get it done by this year.

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #355
Thursday
Zilvia Addict

some updates. got some more work done last night

Old 06-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #356
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
What's with the dragonflies? Kinda cool design though. Definately more original than Koi fish ( no offense to anyone with koi tattoo's)
Old 06-07-2008, 01:41 AM   #357
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Looks good man.

Next time you need a tat...hit me up homie.

My pop does tat's up in Hayward. I can get you a killer deal.

**On Topic**

I'm working on my sleeves right now...
My right arm is going to be a dead tree. the roots wrap around my wrist. the tree stump goes up to half my forearm and wraps all the way around. It's a leafless tree. the vines wrap under my arm and to my shoulder. Crows will be on the stems, along with hearts hanging down.

YEE! I'll post up some pictures as soon as I get it. I'm taking my time and drawing and perfecting it...and I'ma let my pops ink me up.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 08:42 AM   #358
T00ch
Zilvia Member

T00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to beholdT00ch is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to T00ch

thats my doods tattoo
he's got a phoenix on his side arm ill look for it..hes got like 20+ hours so far
T00ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #359
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
This Is Sparta Tattoo!
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #360
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
That is hXc bro!