Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #331
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
i might be able to pass by if im not doing anything and i still have to wash the s12....its dirty as hell right now lol
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2007, 07:11 PM   #332
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
yay a big meet.

everyone ready to stand in the cold?

oh btw, dunno if u guys saw on the news, but the Osakaya sushi restaurant in that plaza was robbed and the owner was killed last night. just a heads up fellas, ill be packin with my cap gun
Old 11-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #333
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
oh btw, dunno if u guys saw on the news, but the Osakaya sushi restaurant in that plaza was robbed and the owner was killed last night. just a heads up fellas, ill be packin with my cap gun
Yeah, well probably get a nice visit from the asian crime division again.

Everyone come with up to date tags!
Old 11-28-2007, 07:21 PM   #334
SNC240SX
Zilvia Junkie

SNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfectionSNC240SX is close to perfection
Quote:
yay a big meet.

Yea i saw that on the news just now. One more reason for us to stay on our side of the parking lot.
SNC240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #335
ShoRe
Leaky Injector

ShoRe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ShoRe
wow a big meet. where is it located at?
ShoRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:45 PM   #336
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Yeah, well probably get a nice visit from the asian crime division again.

Everyone come with up to date tags!
*caugh* eric *caugh* hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoRe View Post
wow a big meet. where is it located at?
Look at the top post. address, google map.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:50 PM   #337
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
yay a big meet.

OMFG 7 bars. Dope.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #338
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

finally FRIDAY!!!!

And its raining too...very awesome start

w00h00 its 75% rain tonight!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...

time to go
Fast & furious style HELLZ YA

Last edited by Sonic Motor; 11-30-2007 at 01:19 PM..
Sonic Motor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:23 PM   #339
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Just to let everyone know...since its gonna rain tonight. we are meeting UNDER the burlington parking lot.

Dont worry if you dont see any cars outside. HAHA
Old 11-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #340
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
What time were you planning on staying there, before leaving for some "place." wink, wink.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 01:44 PM   #341
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

im wanna leave at like 11rish...
Old 11-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #342
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Im bringing an inner tube... Who wants to get hooked up to the back of my car and pulled around the puddles in the parking lot???????
Old 11-30-2007, 02:09 PM   #343
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
Im bringing an inner tube... Who wants to get hooked up to the back of my car and pulled around the puddles in the parking lot???????
Me, me, me!!!!!!!! I call first ride.
Zetto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 02:32 PM   #344
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaMeR View Post
Me, me, me!!!!!!!! I call first ride.
rofl...........
Old 11-30-2007, 05:53 PM   #345
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
damn! a big meet and i wont be able to go since im going to be at ktown for a bday dinner
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #346
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
pix ppl!
asdf asdf

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:19 AM   #347
bo2o
Zilvia FREAK!

bo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfectionbo2o is close to perfection
nice nite. too bad it had to end with a crash.....

^^^click^^^
bo2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #348
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Someone always crashes at that spot. just gotta take it slow while learning. The meet was good too. And I always love cruising down the street, 20+ 240's deep on the way to a spot

(and my tags are bad again, lol)
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #349
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Damn. I missed out. The girlfriend was sick, so I couln't make it.

Someone crashed again!!!??? Was it as bad as last time?
Old 12-03-2007, 11:27 PM   #350
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Typical understeer to gut instinct, LOCK UP THE BRAKES!!!! .......and,.......crash.

just a bent/broke tie rod I think. he had some homies with him and had called a truck, so we went to bed
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:42 PM   #351
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
if it's not too cold may go to the car meet this weekend!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #352
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
since it is sooo cold maybe we should all pitch in and get pizza delivered and eat it in the parking lot!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:29 AM   #353
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
i could bring some, but it won't be toasty hot. they'd be mildly warm.

any topping preferences?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:26 AM   #354
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
I want you as my topping chucky wucky! with the some special Thai Gary sauce... LOL!!!!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #355
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
Typical understeer to gut instinct, LOCK UP THE BRAKES!!!! .......and,.......crash.

just a bent/broke tie rod I think. he had some homies with him and had called a truck, so we went to bed
We should stop brining newbs there. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
if it's not too cold may go to the car meet this weekend!
Why does cold scare people? It's socal. Bring a beanie. That's what I do.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #356
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
I like the cold weather...
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #357
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

GUYS, its ON this friday...

HELLZ ya rain!!!

Make sure your tires arent bald. Drifters wanted
Old 12-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #358
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Sweet. I'll try my best to make it this time.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:21 PM   #359
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

I love it when ppl say TRY
Old 12-04-2007, 08:13 PM   #360
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
sorry i left, it was cold and i was tired. so what happened to the guy that got rolled ? at the first spot ? might make it again this week if we dont do anything local here
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote