Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-26-2011, 09:30 PM   #3421
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the steering sensitivity is for the controller. i didn't notice any differemce if i turned it up or down even trying the sebastian vettel challenge (which is im-fucking-possible) with the g27 and cockpit i built.

all aids off. except abs for me, depends on the car and how i have the brakes balanced.

Force feed back is a personal prefrence thing, i also read on GTplanet, the higher its set the faster it kills the motors. i dont like the wheel being ripped from my hands, so i keep it low.

on a side note i read that the force feed back through the wheel is measured through the "g-forces' the car makes, hence why drifting is really hard in GT5 with a wheel.

If Poliphony Digital would have better G25/G27 Software support, and make the steering wheel act so its positioned in conjunction with the cars wheels angle.
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #3422
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Twinnie Z decided to come out of retirement for a special Z34 drift run!

Some imposters trying to rock the sky blue!

Too close for comfort.

Left 'em in the dust!

Tap!

Photo finish.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #3423
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
If anyone is interested, I've been having some success with hosting a "Rauh-Welt Porsche Cup" room. We've been having some good drivers join and we've been seeing some great battles. I'd love to see some of you join!

If anyone cares to join one of these rooms, make sure you have a BTR 86' and it has a wing on it! If you don't have one and want to join, add me and I will send you one. My PSN is S13Teddy.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #3424
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Why the BTR when the Yellow Bird is better?
Old 10-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #3425
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Because you can't put a GT wing on the Yellowbird, defeating the purpose of the Rauh-Welt room.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:58 PM   #3426
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
havent played in a while, but there is suppose to be a 2.0 update coming soon with dlc content to rival or keep up with newer games like forza 4 etc
Gran Turismo 5 – 2.0 Update & DLC Coming Up ยป VirtualR – Sim Racing News
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #3427
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^Awesome. I want details and I want them NOW. More Premium cars, new/past tracks, greater cosmetic upgrades plz...

Side note: I hate Seb Vettel, but it looks like we're all getting X2010's if he wins the Championship...
Red Bull X2010s For All if Vettel Wins 2011 F1 Championship
Vettel winning is pretty much assured at this point... =\
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:12 AM   #3428
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
the update and the x2010 will be awesome!!! i really miss Midfield Raceway!! and if this game had the features of GT2 as far as race mods, graphics, and wheels on any car. i really liked the layout on gt2 and gt4.

they seemed to be the games that had the most stuff in them.

PS1
GT1- had some cars and tracks reving you up for GT2
GT2- had alot of cars and tracks

PS2
GT3- beginning of awesome looking tracks and some cars
GT4- had all kinds of tracks and lots of car with the good graphics

PS3
GT5P- Teaser to the game that was delayed for what seemed like ages
GT5- still needs some work to incorperate all the games in one. which seems like is whats happening with GT6 if/when it comes out...

the only thing this game lacks is the car modification dept. since they just imported the standard models from GT4 why couldn't they have let you have the wheel selection/graphics mods that went with them...
Old 10-04-2011, 10:21 AM   #3429
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
It's been a about a year since this game was released in Japan. I want the REAL GT5 that we have all really been waiting on for 5 years! This better be a big ass, game changing update!
Old 10-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #3430
Teddy
Post Whore!

Rauh Welt room is up:

1472-6118-4259-7714-4659
Old 10-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #3431
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Not holding my breath. The fact that they haven't released ANY DLC's since is pretty horrid in an age where everygame has some kind of DLC. Even Forza with it's stupid charging $20 for like 5 cars had way more packs comming out one after another.

I do like that they update the seasonal races and online dealership though. Now if we can get more premium cars, some modern and some new and some classic tracks we all miss that'd be awesome. Apricot Hill was the best drift track ever.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #3432
MattRose
Leaky Injector

MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
They have every fucking skyline x100 and couldn't put one R33 gts, I just wanted my car
MattRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #3433
Teddy
Post Whore!

The Spec 2.0 Update is coming this month.

GT5 Spec 2.0 & DLC Details: Standard Car Interiors, Replay Controls, New Cars, New Tracks, & More

Quote:
Kazunori Yamauchi has been sharing a boatload of new details via Twitter this morning on the previously announced Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2.0 Update coming later this month. Here’s an overview of what we can expect from 2.0, which will be made available to everyone for free:

Simplified interior views added to all standard cars.
User control of the weather change feature.
Settings sheet which allows you to save multiple car settings.
New Spec 2.0 opening movie.
Improved UI response and usability.
Replay forward/rewind.
Mid-race save feature for endurance races.
Expanded online lounge features (narrowing down car types, shuffle races…).
Expanded Photo Travel features (you can now take photos of cars together with your avatar).
Added “NASCAR Pit Scene” stage to Photo Travel.
Added 11 new 2011 NASCAR models.
Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport (the car in which Kazunori contested the 2011 Nurburgring 24 Hours).
Improved physics and artificial intelligence.
Support for the Logitech G25/G27 steering wheel.
Commenting about the update, Kazunori had this to say about the company’s inspiration and motivation for the new features:

The coming Gran Turismo 5 Spec 2 update is an update that contains the feedback from the users playing GT5 online every day. We have added cars such as the newest NASCAR race cars, but many of the updates are those that improve usability and expand the field of game play. I believed from the initial release of Gran Turismo 5 that it would be the users that would make the game grow thereafter, and we added things like interior views for the standard models because there was a lot of request for it from our users. You could say that this update is the shape and form of GT5 that was created through the opinions of our fans.

Kazunori has also provided some information about DLC, which will become available sometime after Spec 2.0 is released and will include a “racing car pack”, a “course pack”, and a “racing gear pack”. Stay tuned for more details on those soon, and thanks to all of you who sent this in!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #3434
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
yes!!! was just about to post that
Gran Turismo 5 – 2.0 Update Details & Previews ยป VirtualR – Sim Racing News

THe logitech g25/27 support will be much welcomed.. hope the H-shifters work and the clutch sensitivity is improved..
Old 10-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #3435
simmode1
Post Whore!

Dammit, Kazunori... Not impressed yet...
Old 10-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #3436
SofaKingFast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (43)
SofaKingFast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SofaKingFast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
Rauh Welt room is up:

1472-6118-4259-7714-4659
Sweet just built my BTR 86, i'll be joining soon! Teddy I tried to add you but your friend list is full.

On a side note, I just finished fitting an S14 ebrake handle so I thought i'd share:

SofaKingFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 07:05 PM   #3437
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
2 things I'm super happy to see, in-race saves for endurance races and added G25/27 support. The Nascar crap I couldn't give 2 shits about. I know some people will like the multiple car setting tabs.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:31 PM   #3438
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Funny, I've had this game since it came out and just noticed that RUF isn't listed in the Dealerships. . . wtf!? Anyone wanna share where you got the BTR from? I'm assuming the Used Car lot or the Online Used Car lot?
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #3439
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

^ RUF isn't there because they are not premium cars.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:32 AM   #3440
Teddy
Post Whore!

If you want one I can send it to you but as you know, only one per day soooo....
Old 10-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #3441
MattRose
Leaky Injector

MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone have a Toms chaser or the drift Fc3s they could trade me? I have $$$ too! Pm me!
MattRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #3442
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I hope the update allows us to put different wheels on the standards as well =/
Old 10-06-2011, 06:57 PM   #3443
Teddy
Post Whore!

Rauh-Welt room back up: 1472-6118-3830-2745-1741
Old 10-06-2011, 10:59 PM   #3444
Teddy
Post Whore!

Had a great room tonight, I wanted to thank all of those who came in for some fun!

Here are just a few pics from the races:

Old 10-06-2011, 11:18 PM   #3445
Yellow4g63
Zilvia FREAK!

Yellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of lightYellow4g63 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Yellow4g63
Damn wish I had my PS3 with me looks like a fun race.

95 240sx RB20 415whp
91 Nx2000 VVL yo
Yellow4g63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:36 PM   #3446
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
What ya'll know about a silver BTR?! I'm ready to do the Rauh Welt room again soon! Those cars are sooo solid until they all but come out from under you. Thanks for the invite Teddy!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #3447
HyperTek
Post Whore!

got any tuning advice for rear/mid engine cars? My nsx rm 91 handles great, but than in my nsx r 02 and btr86, the typical hard breaking/rear end comes out. Ive tried stiffening the front, weight ballast up front etc.. Or do you guys just drive them with traction stability on?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:02 PM   #3448
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

does anybody that use the g25/g27 have a dead zone in the steering wheel?? i read somewhere that the steering input is gathered from the g-forces measured in game to simulate force feedback. maybe with the "support" they can have the input of the tires grip for force feedback feel and use the angles from the wheels/tires and input that to the g25/g27 steering wheel so you can better judge where the wheels are pointing.

the only thing that i think is holding the game back is car modification... compared to forza...
Old 10-10-2011, 02:09 AM   #3449
nickbrown
Leaky Injector

nickbrown is an unknown quantity at this point
gran turismo is always gnna be a dope game
nickbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 03:28 AM   #3450
rat240
Post Whore!