Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-17-2011, 01:17 AM   #3391
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
It's a shame about the Z31 and Z32. They both have gobs and gobs of torque thats almost utterly useless because the can't put the power down to ground or turn to save their lives.

If you get them running properly, my hat goes off to you.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 07:59 PM   #3392
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I have a 270R I'm willing to trade. I'm desperately looking for either Matte White or Matte Purple paint chip.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:10 AM   #3393
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So I haven't played in a few months, did the latest update add more music?
Old 09-18-2011, 10:30 PM   #3394
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
i have a few matte paints and alot of cars add me if u want apex760
i copy cars and paint so if u need sum hit me up just add that ur from zilvia or ill delete u
Old 09-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #3395
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by apex View Post
i have a few matte paints and alot of cars add me if u want apex760
i copy cars and paint so if u need sum hit me up just add that ur from zilvia or ill delete u
have any of the ruf's ? been looking forever for them
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #3396
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
have any of the ruf's ? been looking forever for them
yeah 3 different ones just no yellow bird
Old 09-21-2011, 07:45 AM   #3397
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
apex do you have matte white and matte purple? I have a yellowbird to trade if you have both ^_^
Old 09-21-2011, 12:52 PM   #3398
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Man, Japan really has their shit together. Last night I was in a full room... 16/16. The room was GT500 with pace lap and mandatory pit stop, 10 laps. One dude had the GT5 pace car and everyone followed for a lap warming up their tires, then everybody did 4, 5, or 6 laps and pitted.

Why aren't Americans capable of following rules like this? The few times I've tried doing this, everyone always fucks it up.
Old 09-21-2011, 02:42 PM   #3399
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
^^^I'm guessing they establish strict rules ahead of time, maybe on a forum, and boot any strangers who aren't quick enough to catch on to what everybody is doing.

Whenever I make a room, I enforce my rules with an iron fist. But my rules are always easy: JDM RWD grip cars only. Any idiots who don't know what JDM or RWD means get kicked immediately.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 04:46 PM   #3400
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Because American rooms are usually full of kids and adults who behave as kids.

My favorite is when someone blatantly fuck me over in a corner, i.e. pushing me out of the apex or forcing me into the dirt, then I work my way back up the pack to return the favor and I get a big "Fuck you LoneStar" and other whining. I don't head hunt and I always give space if you have the better line, but I'm a vengeful asshole when that becomes the only reason I don't place well.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #3401
r0me0ne

Trader Rating: (1)
r0me0ne is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im mostly on the Z33 forums and it seems no one really plays GT5 on there lol, but this thread is pretty busy and is nice to see.
r0me0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #3402
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
apex do you have matte white and matte purple? I have a yellowbird to trade if you have both ^_^
no purple matte colors i do have are red,light red,dark red,dark blue,light blue,
light silver,dark silver,white,black,brown and yellow
Old 09-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #3403
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
yeah 3 different ones just no yellow bird
wanna hook it up with the rufs ?
Old 09-22-2011, 05:05 PM   #3404
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
im pretty sure i have matte white, lemme check and post later
Old 09-22-2011, 05:40 PM   #3405
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
wanna hook it up with the rufs ?
yeah not a prob. just send a friend request an say ur from zilvia
Old 09-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #3406
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
ehhh only have matte blue, dark grey and yellow
Old 09-23-2011, 03:02 AM   #3407
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

I think I have matte green or lime green if anyone wants anything to do with that.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:39 AM   #3408
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
no purple matte colors i do have are red,light red,dark red,dark blue,light blue,
light silver,dark silver,white,black,brown and yellow
Sweet. I added you as a friend. (psn: killer2k1) I'll take the Matte White off your hands... Anything you want for it?
Old 09-23-2011, 12:33 PM   #3409
1slodrftr

1slodrftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up guys?! Im an avid GT5 player and run a drift team on there. Dont have a ps3 right now nor internet but within a few weeks it should be back. Add me or check out GTPlanet.net for info on my Virtual Drift Circuit!
1slodrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:34 PM   #3410
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Sweet. I added you as a friend. (psn: killer2k1) I'll take the Matte White off your hands... Anything you want for it?
just shot me whatever matte colors u have that i dont so i can copy them and ill send them right back so if u guys ever need/want them i can send them out
Old 09-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #3411
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I stopped playing this shitty game... Sorry guys it's true, forza is better

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #3412
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
gt5 gave me 5, yes 5 matte light blues so far. what a jip.

anyone want to trade for another matte color.
Old 09-26-2011, 02:24 AM   #3413
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Quote:
just shot me whatever matte colors u have that i dont so i can copy them and ill send them right back so if u guys ever need/want them i can send them out
I don't have any special paint chips other than Gold Chrome, do you have that one?
Old 09-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #3414
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Not sure who would care but, who's close to 100% completion??

I'm at 95% completion.
All golds on Special Events up to "Sebastien Loeb Rally Challenge."
All golds on all licenses.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:01 PM   #3415
SofaKingFast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (43)
SofaKingFast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SofaKingFast
Anyone have a chaser they want to trade? Let me know what you want for it, my SN is rhung. Add me if you want to tandem!
SofaKingFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #3416
MattRose
Leaky Injector

MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone have decent settings for drifting with the G27? I used a PS2 for the longest time and could tandem allllll day setting massive high scores and now I have the G27 and can barely scrape by. I drift in real life too lol and the G27 is to nutty.
MattRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:55 PM   #3417
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I tried to play GT5 after few month of break.. It won't load my profile.. I mean it won't even play game.. it gives some error messages and shuts off game it self.. WTF?
I checked my HDD and there is saved file... has anyone had this problem ?
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 05:06 PM   #3418
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
^i hadn't played since may till last week. everything worked fine for me.
Old 09-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #3419
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I don't have any special paint chips other than Gold Chrome, do you have that one?
yeah i have gold and silver chrome it coo tho dont worry bout it

p.s. im happy i finally found the skyline gts-t type m its the fr r32
Old 09-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #3420
SofaKingFast
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (43)
SofaKingFast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SofaKingFast
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRose View Post
Does anyone have decent settings for drifting with the G27? I used a PS2 for the longest time and could tandem allllll day setting massive high scores and now I have the G27 and can barely scrape by. I drift in real life too lol and the G27 is to nutty.
This seems to work for me:

Steering sensitivity: 9/10
Force feedback: 9/10
Electronic aids: All off except ABS (set to 1)

The rest is all dependent on how your car is setup.
SofaKingFast is offline   Reply With Quote