Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-16-2008, 01:12 PM   #3271
tougeGER

Trader Rating: (0)
tougeGER is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

regards
tougeGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #3272
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
washed her today, thought id snap some pics!!

Old 08-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #3273
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
finally something new.

bye bye ka

herro SR

thanks to steve and luis at revolution motorsports

Last edited by ZX88; 08-22-2008 at 11:14 AM..
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 07:45 PM   #3274
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
^Put a fan shroud on that bitch man, or your whole clutch fan setup will pretty much be working at like 10% of its full potential.

Rules:

Friend of mine put 1 of my rear wheels up to his turbo 2.3L Mustang to see what it'll look like. If it was actually on his car, I think they might actually make his car look decent lol
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #3275
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
new rear fitment, cant wait to start driving this car

Old 08-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #3276
trogdor
Zilvia Member

trogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant futuretrogdor has a brilliant future

wat
trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #3277
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock

Last edited by Full-Lock; 09-05-2008 at 10:05 PM..
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:58 AM   #3278
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Old 08-17-2008, 03:33 AM   #3279
carbonx240
Zilvia Member

carbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura aboutcarbonx240 has a spectacular aura about
i know, my rins S...k

i havent driven him or even worst, i have driven him 4- 6 times since january.i refer as a HIM cause for me its no a girl as it is for others.is more like a brother
well, i wont post again, instead i will edit this one.
i cant stop laughing about the post below mine.hahahha
btw.i am supposed to be the only one wake up at this time
APAC

met:Joe,Al,steven,kevin,Ray,Andrew,Alicia,Taka,Robert, Armando,Smilez,Miguel,Moe?,Ricky..
WTB a s13 sunroof in "good contions.!"
carbonx240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:35 AM   #3280
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:09 AM   #3281
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
fuck you andrew lol

Old 08-17-2008, 04:02 PM   #3282
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
the new DD.... went for a photoshoot

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #3283
samvia
Leaky Injector

samvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of lightsamvia is a glorious beacon of light
1730 miles of this...

...through Scotland, England, France, Belgium (via Spa Francorchamps) and Germany to buy a few of these...

...and after a bit of this...

...lets you do some of these.

Friend's S14 came too

Spa, pitlane and Au Rouge in the background.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:39 PM   #3284
BlitzRPS13
Zilvia Member

BlitzRPS13 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Fuck it.

blahblalbhlaahja

Last edited by BlitzRPS13; 08-19-2008 at 07:45 PM..
BlitzRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #3285
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
New shift knob came in; took about a week to come from Japan.
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...s/DSC04065.jpg

ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #3286
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

lil lower after some rolling will be lower i promiseeeeee hahahah

oh this is durring whatever tropical storm/hurricane is out there screwing with fl... as usual
Old 08-18-2008, 05:03 PM   #3287
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
my car finally runs again! it only took 3 months..

went from looking like this

to this

8 tone paint..with an upgraded heart
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #3288
zerke
Leaky Injector

zerke is making a name for him/her selfzerke is making a name for him/her selfzerke is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to zerke

Last edited by zerke; 12-15-2008 at 02:06 PM..
zerke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #3289
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:49 PM   #3290
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
friends cars'
i work with the guy whole owns the r33, and i hang out with the guy who owns 2 gtr's(the 2 gtrs is currently sold to people in Dubai)
Old 08-19-2008, 01:37 AM   #3291
motegineon
Banned from the Marketplace

motegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond reputemotegineon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to motegineon Send a message via MSN to motegineon
and some more..

motegineon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #3292
MrFuel
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
MrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to allMrFuel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFuel
S14 interior in my S13.

One of the exterior. Taking my JSJ Bros..

Old 08-19-2008, 12:53 PM   #3293
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
start neg rep in t minus 25!

dont mind the holes, serious, dont
Old 08-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #3294
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
The Pic thread! Post pics of your cars here! *NO PICS, NO POST!*

Finally after a 1 month wait, I received my new eyes......
Thank you Super Made for shipping it out through DrivingSPORTS and thank you K-San!
The car will look slightly different on September 28s drift showoff!!!
No more having no front end....will put it back together

with these........

Car will look exactly how the headlights on the actual supermade S13 coupe are...same style bulbs and lights

Then I have my Uras low mount Carbong GT wing to install on the car

After that, will be on some new 5 luggers, converting to 5 lug to rock some new babies we will have

and these...

Taking alot of the graphics off the car, and making look like a street driven 240sx baller style!
Pics will be up soon once i start the progress on my bizzzatch!
Old 08-19-2008, 02:35 PM   #3295
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Kouki side skirts on my car. I cant decide if i like it or not ha ha

And this ha ha
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #3296
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i want a pink vagine with a billion holes to choose from!!!!

Old 08-19-2008, 05:57 PM   #3297
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

My car and my cousin's car.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #3298
SilviaNOW
Leaky Injector

SilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura aboutSilviaNOW has a spectacular aura about
The rims repainted:

SilviaNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:35 PM   #3299
afro88
Leaky Injector

afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
So I ditched the POS s13 (that never ran) thinking I was going to get my old ae86 back, but I got this instead.

I'm letting my good friend get the corolla so he can get into drifting with us.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #3300
Cone
Leaky Injector

Cone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud ofCone has much to be proud of
Guess I messed up and posted in the wrong thread, so here we go again. I just wanted to show everyone some pics of my car my friend took of my car this weekend. We spent all day polishing and waxing the car, and this is the results!

I know my car isn't super cool, but I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. This car is my daily driver/drifter. If anyone's around PDX my friend can take some pics of your car too.

Cone is offline   Reply With Quote