Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-25-2012, 04:15 PM   #301
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I was able to drive one over the weekend with my friend who's seriously looking to buy one.

So honestly, the car was a blast! It's such a great ride! I didn't find the cabin to be noisy at all (I was reading about that). The car has a nice and real low center of gravity feel, and the handling was magnificent! Really tight feel while driving.

And for a stock 4 cyl engine and stock exhaust that engine is responsive and sounds great! I get that the Car isn't fast, but every time you accelerate that 50/50 weight distribution and rwd really makes you feel it.

Overall I loved the way it felt and I'd scoop one up. As for my friend, he's looking for a dealer who will sell at MSRP.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #302
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggy View Post
13.9 for the S2k? Where did you hear that? Should be low 15's, maybe high 14's. Mine and my buddies' S2k's, stock, were just a battle to get close to 14's all day (test and tune). 13's? No way. This is on sticky as hell tires too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus View Post
A typical S2k traps 100mph. If you aren't at least in the low 14s...you're doing something wrong.
Bingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
I am not quite sure about that...
Quote:
Making more HP does not make a better engine. I am sure FA20 could have had more powers out of it but I think they went more reliability over stressing out the engine. Even looking at the MPG, BRZ/FR-S gets 15~20% better fuel efficiency.

Besides I don't see many S2000 engines last long. Sure, many of them abuse their car.

I am not saying FA20 will last forever but as far as reliability, I don't think F20 is quite there yet.
What are you talking about?? There are plenty of s2000's with high mileage on them, well over 200k on the stock engine. It will rev to 9k all fucking day and ask for more, and there are plenty of boosted examples pushing upwards of 4-700 horsepower on stock internals. I'm quite sure it's a better engine 10 times over. 120 hp per liter NA isn't exactly commonplace in the car world either and they did it without direct injection. Also looking at MPG I'm quite sure the only reason the FRS/BRZ gets even that is because of the gear ratios, I mean looking at the power to weight ratio the thing should be at least into the 15's. If you're gonna bash a car/engine at least know what you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #303
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
What are you talking about?? There are plenty of s2000's with high mileage on them, well over 200k on the stock engine. It will rev to 9k all fucking day and ask for more, and there are plenty of boosted examples pushing upwards of 4-700 horsepower on stock internals. I'm quite sure it's a better engine 10 times over. 120 hp per liter NA isn't exactly commonplace in the car world either and they did it without direct injection. Also looking at MPG I'm quite sure the only reason the FRS/BRZ gets even that is because of the gear ratios, I mean looking at the power to weight ratio the thing should be at least into the 15's. If you're gonna bash a car/engine at least know what you're talking about.
You need to calm down with your S2000. I never "Bashed". I think you are way~ overreacting.

Without having good knowledge about S2000 can't point out specifics but I have seen many people complaining about their engine reliability issue on their forum (s2ki.com)
Sure I've seen 400~500hp with FI/stock internals.. also I have seen 400~500hp KA-T too. just matter of time it will stop handling that power. So I dont think that would be much a good example here.

I would't take S2000's side because I owned one before and I didn't like much of the car it self. You dont feel that Awesome 240hp you mentioned until you have to rev crap out it also I think Honda forgot to put Torque in that engine..

As far as Fuel consumption, I am more than quite sure Honda tried to squeeze power out of engine so they really didn't get to get better MPG.
BRZ has direct injection plus I am quite sure has more room it self to push harder to get more HP#.

But again, it is not always HP/TQ#s to determine which is "Better" engine. So school me what make F20 better than FA20 other than HP#.
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:57 PM   #304
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
You need to calm down with your S2000. I never "Bashed". I think you are way~ overreacting.

Without having good knowledge about S2000 can't point out specifics but I have seen many people complaining about their engine reliability issue on their forum (s2ki.com)
Sure I've seen 400~500hp with FI/stock internals.. also I have seen 400~500hp KA-T too. just matter of time it will stop handling that power. So I dont think that would be much a good example here.

I would't take S2000's side because I owned one before and I didn't like much of the car it self. You dont feel that Awesome 240hp you mentioned until you have to rev crap out it also I think Honda forgot to put Torque in that engine..

As far as Fuel consumption, I am more than quite sure Honda tried to squeeze power out of engine so they really didn't get to get better MPG.
BRZ has direct injection plus I am quite sure has more room it self to push harder to get more HP#.

But again, it is not always HP/TQ#s to determine which is "Better" engine. So school me what make F20 better than FA20 other than HP#.
Come on guys, the Hyundai Veloster Turbo makes 201 hp with it's 1.6L engine. Hyundai VT 1.6 > FRS/BRZ/S2000

That car has got both those 2L engines beat!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #305
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
As far as hp goes: the s2000 is pretty tapped for power to still be na and street driven. So id say its fully street built? If that makes any sense. The brz is yet to be seen how well it takes to intake and headers. As every s2k owner should know, very few intakes and exhaust gain power for an s2k. And when its a gain, its small.

120hp per liter is pretty damn impressive tho dude so idk why youre trying to count out the f22
Old 06-25-2012, 07:25 PM   #306
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
f20's like to throw rods
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #307
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

You just don't get it.

Horsepower =

torque X Revs
---------------

Torque = cylinder pressure = shit breaking. An engine that can safely rev higher will need less cylinder pressure (i.e. torque) to make the same hp. That's why stock block S2000s make so much power safely.

Also, if your criteria for a better engine is gas mileage, then a turbodiesel VW > Lamborghini V12. Let's be real here, as sports car engines, the F20 is head and shoulders above the crap engine in the BRZ.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #308
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
As far as hp goes: the s2000 is pretty tapped for power to still be na and street driven. So id say its fully street built? If that makes any sense. The brz is yet to be seen how well it takes to intake and headers. As every s2k owner should know, very few intakes and exhaust gain power for an s2k. And when its a gain, its small.

120hp per liter is pretty damn impressive tho dude so idk why youre trying to count out the f22
1. The size of the combustion chamber for both the ft86 and S2000 are equal (both 2 liters).

2. Provided that you throw every bolt on there is to maximize the amount of air the engine ingests, both cars will create the same amount of force (torque) from the combustion process.

3. In that scenario, the car that revs higher will always make more power.

I used 100ft/lbs to keep things simple.

So FT86:

100ft/lbs x 7500rpm
----------------

= 142.857143hp

Let's do the S2000:

100ft/lbs x 9000rpm
-----------------

=171.428571hp
Old 06-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #309
240sxDavid
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
240sxDavid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
damn "Hate hate hate hate"
-Playa haters ball chant
240sxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #310
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
1. The size of the combustion chamber for both the ft86 and S2000 are equal (both 2 liters).

2. Provided that you throw every bolt on there is to maximize the amount of air the engine ingests, both cars will create the same amount of force (torque) from the combustion process.

3. In that scenario, the car that revs higher will always make more power.

I used 100ft/lbs to keep things simple.

So FT86:

100ft/lbs x 7500rpm
----------------

= 142.857143hp

Let's do the S2000:

100ft/lbs x 9000rpm
-----------------

=171.428571hp

so I guess rod angularity and stroke don't factor into this....
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #311
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lol @ calm down. It's hardly overreacting when someone is spreading misinformation, especially when you flat out admit you have no real knowledge on the subject. Making a statement like "The F20C isn't reliable" or something along those lines and doing no real research on the subject just makes you a fool.

I'm also sure the "many" examples of reliability issues that you were so quick to point out are likely few and far between compared to the build numbers on the s2000. Also just because you owned one at one point doesn't mean you know anything about it, anyone can purchase a car and glance through a forum. I do find it funny how you knock it for having to rev it so high, because it shows you obviously did no real research on that part either. IT WAS MADE TO REV TO 9000 RPM's(AP1's) lol even people that have never driven an s2000 know that, it wasn't designed for low end torque.

The s2000 itself has earned countless awards for its Engine, Transmission, and chassis. I don't remember there being too much to write home about from Subaru in quite some time, unless you want to count those piston ring issues they were having in the EJ25.

I honestly have no need to "school you" on this, let alone prove anything to you. If you can't do your own research I'm not going to do it for you.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.

Last edited by raz0rbladez909; 06-26-2012 at 07:38 AM..
Old 06-26-2012, 08:23 AM   #312
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
you can get with this

or you can get with that

I think I'll get with "that" 'cause torque is where is at

lol... but seriously, I like s2000 but they do have their flaws
and I'm sure that direct injection has something to do with the fuel economy of the FRS/BRZ other than just gearing
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #313
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
It's hardly overreacting when someone is spreading misinformation, especially when you flat out admit you have no real knowledge on the subject. Making a statement like "The F20C isn't reliable" or something along those lines and doing no real research on the subject just makes you a fool.

I'm also sure the "many" examples of reliability issues that you were so quick to point out are likely few and far between compared to the build numbers on the s2000. Also just because you owned one at one point doesn't mean you know anything about it, anyone can purchase a car and glance through a forum. I do find it funny how you knock it for having to rev it so high, because it shows you obviously did no real research on that part either. IT WAS MADE TO REV TO 9000 RPM's lol even people that have never driven an s2000 know that, it wasn't designed for low end torque.

The s2000 itself has earned countless awards for its Engine, Transmission, and chassis. I don't remember there being too much to write home about from subaru in quite some time, unless you want to count those piston ring issues they were having in the EJ25.
In the beginning I said "I am not quite sure about F20C is better than FA20". It was obviously an opinion not stating solid knowledge. And mostly I said that because I think it is little too early to know which one is "better".

I worked as State vehicle inspector before. a lot of S2000s fail to meet states standard due to their engine issues and emission equipment failure. That's most experience I have with S2000.
Maybe I was a-hole failing them because of they are Honda or maybe S2000 drivers up here in NW just suck ?? Just saying.....

You brought EJ25 but I don't think it isn't a good example you could compare to FA20.

So, S2000 won many awards, but isn't it too quick to judge it has better engine than BRZ? I mean BRZ just came out.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #314
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Also, if your criteria for a better engine is gas mileage, then a turbodiesel VW > Lamborghini V12. Let's be real here, as sports car engines, the F20 is head and shoulders above the crap engine in the BRZ.
I never said the Gas mileage is factor of being good engine either.

You both are just being offended I think because I didn't take you guys side LOL.

Of course what make better engine than another has to with overall performance (HP/TQ, MPG, Reliability etc..)
Old 06-26-2012, 09:33 AM   #315
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
Come on guys, the Hyundai Veloster Turbo makes 201 hp with it's 1.6L engine. Hyundai VT 1.6 > FRS/BRZ/S2000

That car has got both those 2L engines beat!
We are talking about N/A engines... It is not fare to compare with Forced Induction engine.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:42 AM   #316
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
In the beginning I said "I am not quite sure about F20C is better than FA20". It was obviously an opinion not stating solid knowledge. And mostly I said that because I think it is little too early to know which one is "better".

I worked as State vehicle inspector before. a lot of S2000s fail to meet states standard due to their engine issues and emission equipment failure. That's most experience I have with S2000.
Maybe I was a-hole failing them because of they are Honda or maybe S2000 drivers up here in NW just suck ?? Just saying.....

You brought EJ25 but I don't think it isn't a good example you could compare to FA20.

So, S2000 won many awards, but isn't it too quick to judge it has better engine than BRZ? I mean BRZ just came out.
No worries man maybe I got a little defensive because I always see people knocking the car because of the brand/scene without seeing the potential. Don't get me wrong, I'm no Honda fanboy, in fact this is the first Honda I've ever owned, but when I saw the things the f20/22 were capable of with very little engine work I'm definitely impressed. You are right about the BRZ/FRS not being out long enough to make a solid judgement on its reliability/power potential though, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back to the FRS/BRZ discussion, I did find it interesting in this motortrend article how it did around the track, especially with the not so great tires.Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mustang V6, and Mazda MX-5 Miata Specs - Motor Trend - Mobile

Quote:
Old 06-26-2012, 09:50 AM   #317
K_style
Post Whore!

I found this...
BRZ got beat !!! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_hZqvY5RM
Old 06-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #318
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
you can get with this

I think I'll get with "that" 'cause torque is where is at

lol... but seriously, I like s2000 but they do have their flaws
and I'm sure that direct injection has something to do with the fuel economy of the FRS/BRZ other than just gearing
Keep in mind that the econo gearing of the BRZ will nullify any torque advantage it may have. They are putting very similar levels of torque to the wheels after gearing.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #319
MWH_Photo
Leaky Injector

MWH_Photo is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for the stupid question but maybe I'm missing something? It looks like the dyno sheets above are to the wheels for both vehicles.

Would the gearing not have already played its role at that point? I'd understand the gearing issue if they were numbers to the flywheel..

Full torque at just under 3k rpm is pretty sweet, but no one seems to be able to get rid of the dip after 3.2/3.5k as of this moment. Subaru/Toyota are supposedly looking into fixing this for the MY2014 vehicles though I guess.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #320
SoBay240guy
Zilvia Member

SoBay240guy is an unknown quantity at this point
it is a knock prone part of the rev range as near as I can tell so far, the maps go rich and retarded on the stock ECU in that area. it almost seems like an early peak resonance inducing too much cylinder pressure, or it could be an issue with the DI/Port cross over,

Either way more will be known in the next couple of weeks, I'm getting mine this weekend and it will be a test mule...
Old 06-27-2012, 02:06 PM   #321
niceassfd
Zilvia Junkie

niceassfd is an unknown quantity at this point
did you pre order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBay240guy View Post
it is a knock prone part of the rev range as near as I can tell so far, the maps go rich and retarded on the stock ECU in that area. it almost seems like an early peak resonance inducing too much cylinder pressure, or it could be an issue with the DI/Port cross over,

Either way more will be known in the next couple of weeks, I'm getting mine this weekend and it will be a test mule...
did you preorder it?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #322
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
I found this...
BRZ got beat !!! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9_hZqvY5RM
Handled! Big time.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #323
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

It would've been even bigger if they both would've had competent drivers, hell the s2000 didn't even really launch

Quote:
Old 06-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #324
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I already posted 0-60 rimes for the FRS/BRZ versus S2000. A 1/4 mile race's outcome should have been obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
I think anyone searching for N/A power out of that FRS/BRZ is like a dog chasing its tail: a futile effort. Despite what the Civic lovers think, we all know that small displacement give minuscule improvements from simple N/A bolt ons. I'm betting the FRS/BRZ gives you a max of 15whp from intake, headers, exhaust & tune. So maybe around 190hp to the wheels depending on the dyno used...

Purists keep saying the ppl who want this car to have more power just don't get it. Fuck you. That's insulting. What I'd want is a motor that at least compares to the TRD Atlantic 4AGE that every AE86 owner dreamed of having... The S2000's motor is the closest to that goal. Since that type of performance is cost prohibitive for most ppl, I my focus remains steadily on the GC 2.0T.

For the guys disliking the Genesis' front bumper: do you think color matching it helps any?

I'm thinking a vinyl wrap on that front bumper's midsection will cure a lot of its ills. And maybe remove the lower cross bar grill section all together for more FMIC access and make things less busy looking. And maybe figure out a way to make those silly hood vents functional...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 03:12 AM   #325
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post

For the guys disliking the Genesis' front bumper: do you think color matching it helps any?

NOPE.

It helps, but does not solve the problem, I think it needs a complete redesign. Small problem in my mind, the rest of the car looks fine. You know my stand on it. Maybe it can be further improved my removing the badging and chrome accents.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:38 AM   #326
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Oh, a definent Hell yes to removing the Hyundai H's and rebadging the car... I like the chrome accents though.
Old 06-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #327
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
A torqueless motor that comes alive at 6000rpm is super gay, not practical and no fun in traffic

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #328
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Oh, a definent Hell yes to removing the Hyundai H's and rebadging the car... I like the chrome accents though.
I'd prefer that badge area to be blanked out completely. KDM badge looks cool though.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #329
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^You know what? That probably would look pretty good having that entire area above and below the colormatched divider completely open. Functional too...

Edit: Oooh... Look what I found. This is the 2013's motor. Too bad the exhaust side isn't really visible though...
Old 06-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #330
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^^^You know what? That probably would look pretty good having that entire area above and below the colormatched divider completely open. Functional too...
I thought that too, but I think that'd look a litte too opened mouth.

If I had a pencil and eraser, I'd say completely fill in the badge area, and raise the upper edge of the bottom big air hole so that you could draw an imaginary slightly curved line between the top corners of the fog lights.