Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-08-2007, 07:22 PM   #301
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
we just got her two days ago she's 7 weeks old and we named her "stussy Q" hehehe

buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #302
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
DreamN,

german shepherd
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:51 PM   #303
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
here's jake

can anyone guess what he is?

Schnauzer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
That dog looks so awesome. I can't wait till I am out of the dorms, and can get a pet.

I know I want a dog, not sure what kind yet.

That dog is a Yorkie...best dogs evar! well...they are up there in the rankings... my personal fav right next to English Springer Spaniels, Boxers, Dobermans and Golden retrievers also...Great Pyrenees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
only have this one pics b/c my hard drive fucked up......i miss both my dogs.....college sucks

Kevin is gonna love that pic...and get more of them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buku_points View Post
we just got her two days ago she's 7 weeks old and we named her "stussy Q" hehehe

Love the kitten stage! SOOO much fun!!!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:26 AM   #304
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Kujo, 2 years old, 15 pounds. Not 100% sure of his breed. Have been told he's a chihuahua mix.

Old 12-09-2007, 12:52 AM   #305
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07

thats "roadie"...craziest cat ever...called him that cuz he wont move for no one....suprised hes not road kill yet lol. hes calmed down tho as he got older. use to bring home every type of rodent imaginable...birds, mice, rats, squirels, chipmunks, and even a rabbit once lol. He was a stray kitten when I found him...I think thats why hes so wild.

thats my dog "nickie" not sure what she is...got her from the pet shelter long time ago. shes getting old.
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 08:59 AM   #306
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
^^^Pomeranian... My other fav. little dog!

BeetleJuice~ She does look like there is Chi in her.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 12-09-2007, 11:21 AM   #307
beetlejuice
Leaky Injector

beetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura aboutbeetlejuice has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
BeetleJuice~ She does look like there is Chi in her.
He's actually a boy (the vet took his balls).

When we first got him, the crazy lady at the pet store told us he was a tibetan spaniel (which he isn't, at least not 100%). So my best guess would be a chi-spaniel mix.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:10 PM   #308
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
my yorkie poo, sasha

when we first got her

having some winter fun

sasha guarding the snow fort that took over my front yard, it could seat 12 people comfortably
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 02:36 PM   #309
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
here's jake

can anyone guess what he is?
miniature schnauzer!
Old 12-09-2007, 04:15 PM   #310
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
khilgers, dude that snow cave thing you got going on is badass. get a tv and microwave in there and you're set

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #311
xamraci
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enoughxamraci will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My ex fiance got both my pups...dumb bish...

I will post my family pets though...my cats are ninjas it will take a while to round them up...
Old 12-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #312
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
khilgers, dude that snow cave thing you got going on is badass. get a tv and microwave in there and you're set
I designed it to hold up better than most snow forts. I even went as far as to have a load bearing column in the middle to hold up the roof. Just to stay on topic.

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #313
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Posi rep, because that is one epic igloo.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 PM   #314
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
My bunny, Groucho.

And here he is, playing dead.

Teddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:12 PM   #315
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
My contribution...

First my son's puppy, "Monster" (Golden Retreiver)

and the Family gaurdian... "Rusty" full breed German Shepherd

Now for my reptiles...

This is "Che", my Argentine Black & White Tegu...

And my beautiful Water-Monitor, "Princess".

She loves goldfish...

Oh and mice!

Any other reptile lovers?

And I almost forgot my lil' sister's bunny "Yogi"

BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 PM   #316
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
back to page 1.

Old 01-05-2008, 07:44 AM   #317
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

New pics of Turbo! A year and a half old!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-05-2008, 08:32 AM   #318
inertiadrft
Zilvia Junkie

Location: Straight Repp'n the FIVE-SIX-TWO and now The NINE-5-ONE
Trader Rating: (15)
inertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud ofinertiadrft has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to inertiadrft
Allow me to introduce you to my pet, My best friend, **FiFi le Vippu**

Check out her Gangsta negative camber!!

This is FiFi's racing seat..

FiFi loves Boost!!

She usually rides in the back, more like, sleeps in the back, lazy dog!!

Here is her gangsta pose!! she does this on command... not really..
inertiadrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:20 PM   #319
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
My Hungarian Vizsla (Pointer) "Hannah" after we first took her in. She was our neighbors dog and when they both passed away, she had nowhere to go so we decided to take her. She's an awesome dog, loves everything that moves lol. This was about a month after getting her, she was really overweight since our neighbors were an older couple who werent able to exercise her.

Here she is in some more recent pictures
Amazingly she is 11 years old. The vet told us Vizsla's usually dont live past 10 years old, and for being 11, she's in better shape then most dogs at 7 years old. She still thinks she is a puppy

You can see how big she is in comparison to my cousins wife

She sleeps like this every day

And heres my kitty "Chloe" she's also a big cat. Fully extended she's about 3 1/2 feet in length.

She loves this chair

I dont have any recent pictures of Chloe, these are about 2 years old now.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 02:39 PM   #320
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
My dogs:

Gus(chow)

His son JR(chow/pit)
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #321
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Well, I posted up Turbo, and here is his woman Callie:

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 01-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #322
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin1 View Post
Good looking dog..
Few months late, but thanks guys.

A year later
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #323
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Akai - 12yrs old - Female Husky/White German Shepard

Tiger - 7yrs old - Boy Maine Coon (22lbs)

Nikki - 7yrs old - Boy kittah

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:58 PM   #324
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUTH'LESSDET View Post
my Chocolate Rednose Kimbo Slice @10 months:

On his springpole:

videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZv63grkxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAT247sLAXo
Right on bro. Right on.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 01:56 AM   #325
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Here she is..........

Her name is Bear, she is 9 years old.

lol i was like smile for zilvia
Old 01-09-2008, 02:03 AM   #326
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
APPLE- Christmas OH SEVEN

S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:14 AM   #327
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
I has a dog named Chase..

when we got him..

Now at 2 months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I want your dog!!! what is he??? lol

it looks like a small kangeroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #328
240truk
Zilvia Member

240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about
my new puggle pup. Her name's Dori

Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #329
ByeByeSti
Banned from the Marketplace

ByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant futureByeByeSti has a brilliant future
just picked her up a few days ago

ByeByeSti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #330
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Guy weighs close to 30lbs. Names lucky, got extra paws on front legs, looks like he's wearin boxin gloves. 8yrs and counting.
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote