Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #301
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Oh god. I'm so stupid. Ichigo is the fucking SPIRIT KING!

At first I was annoyed that I was actually gonna hunt for that episode for you (which was literally over 150 episodes ago)... BUUUUUT rewatching that arc answered some big questions!

The transformation starts in episode 123 and wraps up in 125. In these episodes, Hollow Ichigo continually refers to Ichigo as the King. Hollow Ichigo also explains that he and Zangetsu were once once being. The fused version of Tensa Zangetsu + Hichigo recently revealed in the manga that his motivation is to protect Ichigo... He is the King's Royal Guard!

Isshin obviously knew all about this since he is the one that even told Ichigo about the Final Getsuga Tensho... I'm guessing both he and Zangetsu+Hichigo are the Royal Guard.

Its funny... previously, Aizen and Gin acted like they knew something was really special about Ichigo and that they knew what it was. After all, Aizen had been watching him from birth. But now, in his Getsuga form, Aizen doesn't recognize this at all. It's like Aizen knew all along that Ichigo was the King, but then suddenly forgot. Probably has something to do his Ichigo's lack of riatsu. Aizen must have expected the King to have some monsterous reserve of riatsu. But Ichigo is soooo far on a different level now, that he doesn't even use riatsu as a power source anymore...

Aizen's plan all along has been to destroy KuraKura town and use it to create the "King's Key". The King's Key must be Ichigo's overwhelming need to protect everyone or "the people" (his subjects). By threatening EVERYONE, Aizen has brought forth the King! But now, what will Aizen do?
sooo do you think that all the hollow forms and power that ichigo gained was so that he wouldn't have to "sacrifice" himself ? (i put this in quotes since we don't know exactly what's gonna happen after he uses the final getsuga tenshou)
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #302
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
sooo do you think that all the hollow forms and power that ichigo gained was so that he wouldn't have to "sacrifice" himself ? (i put this in quotes since we don't know exactly what's gonna happen after he uses the final getsuga tenshou)
Well, essentially... yes. In those episodes that I mentioned, Ichigo had a conversation with Kenpachi in his mind... Kenpachi was telling Ichigo that the reason he fights is to become stronger. Ichigo chases after power and strength through battle to protect ppl. Once Kenpachi said that and Ichigo accepted it, he found the strength of will to defeat Hichigo and gain control over his Vizard form. His Guard don't give a damn about protecting 'ppl'. They give him power and strength to protect HIM, because he is the King...

So I think that Ichigo wanted to become stronger for each battle that he got into and his Royal Guards kept developing and increasing his power in order to protect him. Except after the Uliquorra fight...

The Uliquorra fight made Ichigo scared of his own power. Thats why he was so weak when he fought Yammi. He had stopped accepting his Royal Guard's protection because it scared him. This made his Guard sad and they filled his 'world' with tears, which is why everything was underwater when he went back within himself. But in the end, Ichigo accepted his guards again and they bestowed the Final Getsugo Tensho on him as protection from Aizen and the Hougyoku.

I think it's a nice sentiment to have a sword with feelings that wants to protect you. But nevertheless... Zangetsu is still just a sword. And Getsuga is the attack of that sword. What do you do when you're done using your sword? You sheath it. I think Ichigo will be fine and he'll be able to pull out his 'sword' whenever he needs it.

Last edited by simmode1; 09-18-2010 at 11:59 PM..
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 07:19 AM   #303
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Great looking at it from the "outside." So I guess you change your mind about this being a simple Dragon Ball-like story concept?
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:14 AM   #304
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Ehhh... I'm still deciding. This would be a cool development if its true, but this show has let me down so many other times that I'm deciding to reserve judgement or kudos till it's over now...
Old 09-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #305
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

you should have your own manga =D
Old 09-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #306
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
you should have your own manga =D
I played around with the idea before. It turned out whack though. It was full of pilfered ideas. I'm better as a critic... lol
Old 09-22-2010, 04:44 PM   #307
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

new bleach is out
*edit, if that was all aizen vs ichigo was it kinda sucked hard
Old 09-22-2010, 08:21 PM   #308
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
what the fuck just happened?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 AM   #309
simmode1
Post Whore!

Meh... I don't even wanna comment.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:35 PM   #310
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

time to start searching for dragon balls
Old 09-27-2010, 02:57 AM   #311
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

hmmm i was rereading the last few chapters, do you think isshin used the final getsuga tenshou as well ? is that how he knew about it in the first place and isnt in soul society ? maybe he only got his shinigami powers back temporarily with something urahara made...maybe ?
Old 09-27-2010, 07:52 AM   #312
simmode1
Post Whore!

I dunno... I feel like the Final Getsuga Tensho is something that you need to have access to both Shinigami and Hollow powers to pull off.

But obviously, Isshin DID lose his powers somehow... hmmm...
Old 09-30-2010, 05:38 PM   #313
FlatDrftCJS
Leaky Injector

FlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to allFlatDrftCJS is a name known to all
way to end the latest manga with a super cliff hanger.
FlatDrftCJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 06:53 PM   #314
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

no cliffhanger, ichigo is dead series is over
Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 PM   #315
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Dude, you had me going there for a minute. Especially since I read today that Veritas and The Breaker were just recently cancelled...

I was about to search for some way to burn all Bleach related material on the internet if it ended like that. And Hiyori still being alive is like insult to injury. God, I hate her. Depending on how this wraps up, I probably won't be reading any more Tite Kubo projects in the future.

Sidenote: Oh whats this?! Something to wash that awful Bleach taste out of my mouth?
http://mangastream.com/read/fullmeta...ist/29614736/1

*sniff sniff* Now thats how you do a good ending... lol
Old 09-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #316
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

hahahahah totally agree man. fma is the bidness. bleach...is very rapidly losing my interest although i do have to keep reading...sighhh
Old 10-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #317
scuba_steve91
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
scuba_steve91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
its out!! now for the two week hiatus...
scuba_steve91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:20 PM   #318
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

bleach is done haha
Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 PM   #319
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

PANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enough
lol, manga is out.. kinda a boring ending. Doesn't really seem like an ending/conclusion though.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:24 AM   #320
simmode1
Post Whore!

I recently heard a rumor that Bleach is gonna do a brief hiatus and then start a new story arc... I dunno if its true or not. Like an idiot, I'll probably keep reading... I'd kinda like to see if my theory was correct or not. They haven't really disproved the Ichigo is the Spirit King yet, IMO.

So Ichigo's powers are gone. What about Chad and Inoue? Wasn't it explained that their close proximity to Ichigo was what awaken their latent abilities? Will they lose their powers too? Why is Chad's abilities 'similar to a hollow'. How the hell can Inoue reject the will of God? So Ishida is gonna be the strongest in the group now? His powers should be fine, after all...
Old 10-12-2010, 10:32 AM   #321
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I recently heard a rumor that Bleach is gonna do a brief hiatus and then start a new story arc... I dunno if its true or not. Like an idiot, I'll probably keep reading...
theres not gonna be another chapter for two weeks. im gonna take a wild guess and predict that ichigo is gonna somehow get his powers back
Old 10-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #322
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I recently heard a rumor that Bleach is gonna do a brief hiatus and then start a new story arc... I dunno if its true or not. Like an idiot, I'll probably keep reading... I'd kinda like to see if my theory was correct or not. They haven't really disproved the Ichigo is the Spirit King yet, IMO.

So Ichigo's powers are gone. What about Chad and Inoue? Wasn't it explained that their close proximity to Ichigo was what awaken their latent abilities? Will they lose their powers too? Why is Chad's abilities 'similar to a hollow'. How the hell can Inoue reject the will of God? So Ishida is gonna be the strongest in the group now? His powers should be fine, after all...
I thought it was the hogyokou that gave them their powers.

anime was pretty badass.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #323
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^That would make more sense, but I'm pretty sure Uruhara explained that being close to Ichigo awakened their natural latent powers...

Ichigo can't stay without his powers too long. He left some enemies alive. Yammi and Grimmjoww are still out there. Not too mention Nel never got to say goodbye. And now some new ppl are looking for him.

Ishida took over the Hollow handling but what are Chad and Inoue doing? And here we go again with Isshin acting like nothing ever happened...
Old 10-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #324
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^^^That would make more sense, but I'm pretty sure Uruhara explained that being close to Ichigo awakened their natural latent powers...

Ichigo can't stay without his powers too long. He left some enemies alive. Yammi and Grimmjoww are still out there. Not too mention Nel never got to say goodbye. And now some new ppl are looking for him.

Ishida took over the Hollow handling but what are Chad and Inoue doing? And here we go again with Isshin acting like nothing ever happened...
isnt grimmjow dead ?
Old 10-28-2010, 05:32 PM   #325
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

PANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enoughPANGES will become famous soon enough
Is that guy at the very end of the last manga supposed to be some sort of substitute shinigami too?
Old 10-29-2010, 07:25 AM   #326
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANGES View Post
Is that guy at the very end of the last manga supposed to be some sort of substitute shinigami too?
I don't think it's been revealed yet

Quote:
isnt grimmjow dead ?
ass whooped but not officially gone.
Quote:
Isshin acting like nothing ever happened...
That guy keeps the story funny.

Also, Kyoraku should have put up a better fight. I guess Tite Kubo didn't want the story to lag on?
Old 10-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #327
PANGES
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Also, Kyoraku should have put up a better fight. I guess Tite Kubo didn't want the story to lag on?
That, and I guess they haven't thought up of a bankai for him yet either. They sort of hinted at it, but never got around to it.
Old 10-30-2010, 06:54 AM   #328
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

I don't know too much about Bleach because I started in the middle somewhere but what's up with the shinigami hiding their bankai and the fact that one sqaud, excluding a few, could care less about the next?
Old 10-30-2010, 07:38 AM   #329
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I REALLY have been meaning to catch up on Bleach but I haven't had the chance. When you are behind quite a few episodes, it makes it hard to find the time to sit down and watch for a few hours...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 05:55 PM   #330
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I REALLY have been meaning to catch up on Bleach but I haven't had the chance. When you are behind quite a few episodes, it makes it hard to find the time to sit down and watch for a few hours...
cause it sucks