Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-13-2007, 11:27 AM   #301
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what happened i fell asleep watching it?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #302
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN
what happened i fell asleep watching it?
Tito never showed up to the weigh in and basically forfeited.

It was very embarrassing for both of them.

Dana also said it's over. There will not be a fight.
Old 04-13-2007, 03:17 PM   #303
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
it was already known that they never fought and werent planning to fight last night...thats why i went out for a drink instead...knew better than to swallow that crap that danas trying to sell/market...

plus, according to many sources and tito himself, dana shafted him out of a lot of money and endorsements for that planned fight...tito simply stated that the opportunity cost and slight chance of injury just wasnt worth it to him...

i love tito as a fighter and a coach, but hate him as a person...but c'mon, if you have a battle between dana and tito...youre gonna have to pick the lesser of two evils...danas the worse person this sports ever seen, IMO...dont let the producers and that pink ball of lard manipulate you guys...hes just a cut throat business man that is extremely crafty at his profession and has playing his ponds down to a science...

sakakibara > white any day of the week...
Old 04-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #304
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
Good info man. Thanks. Any more insite on the whole thing? Examples?
Old 04-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #305
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
GOOOOOOOO FEDOR!!!!

man, that guys a bleeder...good thing he pulled the sub before the ref stopped the fight due to that nasty cut...would have sucked to lose the same way he lost to ogawa...

props to aleks KO'g pele too...his standup is looking a lot better now ever since he started training in holland (e.g. his fight with sergei)...

pride LWGP has been prosponed, but rumor has it, first round should be sometime in july...s'gonna be nuts based on everyone whos rumored to participate...
Old 04-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #306
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
i was just watching this ryo chonan vs anderson silva
watch the scissor kick takedown into a leg lock submission.
badass move, to ppl think it cant be done.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HYkR...elated&search=
Old 04-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #307
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
haha I posted that on like page 2 or 3 I think. What an awesome move that was, totally caught him by suprise, soooo impressive.
Old 04-19-2007, 09:40 PM   #308
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

muay thai ppl should enjoy this. muay thai at its best, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9xOyNDCoM

funny clip. mighty mo is dangerous heavy hitter like mark hunt,
mo can definetly shatter koaklai in multipul pieces but, you cant do much in k1.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:24 PM   #309
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN
muay thai ppl should enjoy this. muay thai at its best, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy9xOyNDCoM

funny clip. mighty mo is dangerous heavy hitter like mark hunt,
mo can definetly shatter koaklai in multipul pieces but, you cant do much in k1.
cool vid, but wtf is up w/ the bg music?!

*oh and i totally lol'd when i found this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1qv...elated&search=

choi hong man's flashy hip hop intro lolz
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #310
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
anybody else just see cro cop get dropped? thats got to be one of the nastiest finishes ive seen, up there with belfort splitting open marvin eastman. and he wasnt supposed to win either
Old 04-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #311
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I couldn't believe it either that was straight out of cro cop's book

Ganzaga did it... shocked the world... well my little one thats for sure! Amazing!

man the other pride entry disappointed me... I want to see Fador!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:05 PM   #312
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
anybody else just see cro cop get dropped? thats got to be one of the nastiest finishes ive seen, up there with belfort splitting open marvin eastman. and he wasnt supposed to win either
No shit! I can't believe he lost like that. Dude got straight took out!

Now what? Everyone's been sweatin Pride and he was the guy to beat everyone in UFC. Now what?
Old 04-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #313
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
yeah, the guy known for dishing out head kicks goes down after one--got to be karma. i was dissapointed with arlovski tonight, his opponent did not seem to want to fight him. got to like herb dean though-stop being bitches or ill start deducting points
Old 04-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #314
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Now what? Everyone's been sweatin Pride and he was the guy to beat everyone in UFC. Now what?
Fedor Emelianko
Fedor Emelianko
Fedor Emelianko

the guy is a russian monster!
Old 04-21-2007, 10:10 PM   #315
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

the pride fighters havent been doing so hot,i think Rampage is the last one left with a chance to redeem the pride fighters.

Edit: thats right, forgot about fedor
Old 04-21-2007, 10:11 PM   #316
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13rookie View Post
yeah, the guy known for dishing out head kicks goes down after one--got to be karma. i was dissapointed with arlovski tonight, his opponent did not seem to want to fight him. got to like herb dean though-stop being bitches or ill start deducting points
I agree arlovski did disappoint but I also kinda buy into his strategy... don't want to find myself up against one of the best in ground/jujitsu
Old 04-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #317
CKAMC
Post Whore!

also, ice man fight looks interesting...

I was sad to hear pride getting bought out ... liked how pride was allowing people to be stompted, also no cage makes it feel a bit more original as well.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:20 PM   #318
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
also no cage makes it feel a bit more original as well.
yeah, but they can lean out through the ropes and get reset, nowhere to go in a cage, youre stuck gettin your beating

true, i do miss the stomps though (thats the sadistic side i guess)
Old 04-21-2007, 10:32 PM   #319
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I just got done watching the live fights tonight. Cro Cop got knocked the fuk out. I miss the head butts. Those can do some serious damage.
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:41 PM   #320
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
how f'en ironic that crocop gets KO'd by a nice kick.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:45 PM   #321
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I like how rogan and everyone else was saying how cro cop was going to K.O. the other guy the whole fight and then bam. It just goes to show you how unpredictable those fights really are.
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 11:04 PM   #322
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
im done watching this shit
Old 04-21-2007, 11:11 PM   #323
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
im done watching this shit
The unpredictablness is awesome! But it du\scks.
Old 04-22-2007, 01:22 AM   #324
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
how f'en ironic that crocop gets KO'd by a nice kick.
very true, getting k.o.'d by his signature move.

X 350GT X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:35 AM   #325
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

crocop was on the floor thinking to himself "are these elbow legal?"

i wonder why they didnt show the machida fight, which was only fight
actually looking forward too. stupid fwaks ufc.

overall im disappointed...

Last edited by BOROSUN; 04-22-2007 at 03:56 AM..
Old 04-22-2007, 03:18 AM   #326
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo

as you can tell from my av, i'm very sad T_T
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:31 AM   #327
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
god that picture makes me cry.

i say crocop will learn from this lost, go and regroup and honestly..just dominate his next matches and get the eventally wear that title around his waist. i want to see him take out tim sylvia so bad.

ima go ahead and call chuck on the next match.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:22 PM   #328
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
GAAAAAaah it was so devastating. Did you guys see Herb Deane when he went over to cro cop finally? he put his hands on his cheeks and was like, oh no!
Old 04-22-2007, 03:27 PM   #329
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah, i bet herb dean wanted to tell him " you got knoocked the f*** out!!" I thought for sure his ankle was broke the way it folded under him.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #330
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cro Cop back in Croatia - short interview, injury update
Link: http://index.hr/sport/clanak/redir/344730.aspx

Only one day after brutal and humiliating KO by Gabriel Gonzaga in Manchester, Mirko Cro Cop came back to Zagreb. Several of his friends, members of the special forces, were waiting for him at the airport. As soon as he got out of the terminal, walking with a limp, reporters gathered around him to hear his opinion on last night's fight, the fifth loss of Mirko's career.
Although just 10 hours passed from the KO, Mirko was calm and collected, and if it wasn't for the visible limp, you could never guess it was the same man who lied unconscious last night in the UFC cage.
"The fight went the same way I fought it, I didn't deserve any better", analyzed Mirko and continued: "That's seems to be the cross I'm carrying, I fall down every once in a while, I don't know why. I've been two times through such crisis, against Randleman and I came back, against Fedor and I came back. I'll come back after this again. It's part of my carrer, so I should handle it."
It didn't take long since last night's defeat for speculations to arise whether Gonzaga's hick-kick ended Mirko's career aswell. But to our question whether he'll continue fighting after this Cro Cop answered: "Of, course, I will fullfil the contract, I have 4 more fights to go."
After this short statement Mirko entered his car. Before anything, it's time to recover, and after that he'll start thinking about his next opponent.
like i stated in my last post..he will be back. hungry and stronger.