Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-15-2008, 08:43 PM   #3211
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews

any ideas? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. not sure if it belongs here but i do need help figuring out what this part is called since it looks like i need to replace it. thought it was the motor, but i googled it and the pics online look nothing like this.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #3212
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
any ideas? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks. not sure if it belongs here but i do need help figuring out what this part is called since it looks like i need to replace it. thought it was the motor, but i googled it and the pics online look nothing like this.
not sure but isnt that the little motor for the wiper fluid bottle?
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.

Last edited by bejota180sx; 07-16-2008 at 09:31 AM..
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:27 AM   #3213
xxcivic96xx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
xxcivic96xx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
volk racing GTU
thank you
xxcivic96xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:28 AM   #3214
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
take a guess **lots of sexy pics**
anyone think they have an idea of what might be the specs of this turbo??
posi rep to anyone who might help

i kinda rushed with the pics so bare with me thanx in advance

oh and i tryed looking for the product code but it kinda wore off the sticker

im pretty sure you guys cant tell just by lookin at it but i just want your opinion on to what you think it is

common zilians u havent let me down yet lol

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 216KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 184KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 176KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 199KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 186KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 161KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 213KB.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600 and weights 185KB.

again i dont posibley expect you guys to know about it just by lookin at it.... i just wanna know what you guys think
anyone????? lol
Old 07-16-2008, 01:19 PM   #3215
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
help....................
Old 07-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #3216
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post

kind of looks like messed up washer fluid motor?
ILoveJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #3217
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveJDM View Post
kind of looks like messed up washer fluid motor?

yup, i got it. thanks~!! just didnt' know the exact name of it cuz when i googled it nothing came up, but now i got it and it's alll gooooood.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #3218
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

any guess on them turbo pics above??
Old 07-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #3219
miggypq21
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
miggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud ofmiggypq21 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to miggypq21
Looks like a T3/T4, TO4E perhaps? Anybody wanna verify this?
Old 07-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #3220
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well it would help if the owner of that turbo could take proper pictures with the MACRO function on his camera turned on, so that it would focus on the plate in the middle, because as it sits, it's just a really out of focus white plate on the turbo. Can't identify shit off of it.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #3221
Spring Break '92
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Spring Break '92 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
I just got these RS*R race springs for my S13. The part number on the box is correct, but on the labels on each individual spring it says Z33. Not sure if that is denoting the application. It seems like the front coils should be larger in diameter than the rear. I didn't see that 2 were larger in diameter (not by much) until I pulled them apart from each other. I have heard of people running these with AGX's and otherwise stock design struts, it just threw me for a loop when I first looked at them. Someone must have labeled them wrong, because the ones on the left in my pic are only going to fit on the front struts yet are labeled 'R'. The ones on the right are labeled 'F'. I only assume that means rear and front respectively. Are these the correct springs? I emailed RS*R and have not heard back yet.
Spring Break '92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #3222
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Bomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bomber 570 Send a message via MSN to Bomber 570
Doesn't anyone use google anymore?

That turbo is a 0.63 A/R T3 housing

Proof:

http://64.225.76.178/catalog/thousing.html

found on 2nd search, and I know exactly shit about turbo's.
"Why would you buy a gun, unless you intend to kill someone?"

Both are retarded statements.
-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Bomber 570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:11 PM   #3223
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
I don't know where else to put this, but there was a f/s thread recently with a S14 spoiler. It was brand new and was going for $200 I believe (might of been sold). I think it had the word garage in the name.

I tried searching, but can't seem to find it. If someone can find the thread or tell me the company name it would be great
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:28 PM   #3224
eclipse_spyder
Leaky Injector

eclipse_spyder is an unknown quantity at this point
What wing is that on the roof above the rear windshield? Where can I get one?

eclipse_spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:30 PM   #3225
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

Bomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse_spyder View Post
What wing is that on the roof above the rear windshield? Where can I get one?

origin roof spoiler.
http://origin-lab.com/index.php?sect...roof&model=S13

-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Old 07-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #3226
eclipse_spyder
Leaky Injector

eclipse_spyder is an unknown quantity at this point
^^Thanks a lot!
eclipse_spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 12:46 AM   #3227
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I don't know where else to put this, but there was a f/s thread recently with a S14 spoiler. It was brand new and was going for $200 I believe (might of been sold). I think it had the word garage in the name.

I tried searching, but can't seem to find it. If someone can find the thread or tell me the company name it would be great
you've gotta be talking about the impul spoiler. it caught my eye a week ago, too.
only one i've ever seen.

here's his FS thread:
http://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=2171190&postcount=1

derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:20 AM   #3228
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Break '92 View Post
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x600.
I just got these RS*R race springs for my S13. The part number on the box is correct, but on the labels on each individual spring it says Z33. Not sure if that is denoting the application. It seems like the front coils should be larger in diameter than the rear. I didn't see that 2 were larger in diameter (not by much) until I pulled them apart from each other. I have heard of people running these with AGX's and otherwise stock design struts, it just threw me for a loop when I first looked at them. Someone must have labeled them wrong, because the ones on the left in my pic are only going to fit on the front struts yet are labeled 'R'. The ones on the right are labeled 'F'. I only assume that means rear and front respectively. Are these the correct springs? I emailed RS*R and have not heard back yet.
the rears could fit S13 but the fronts are never gonna work with a stock type strut...i mean, front springs on stock S13s are huge...
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 AM   #3229
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle

What color red is this car Thanks in advance
Old 07-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #3230
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post

What color red is this car Thanks in advance
house of kolor candy apple red.

-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Old 07-18-2008, 07:47 AM   #3231
Jakob
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to allJakob is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what intake mani is that? and does anybody know where i can find the specs/details of this car and more pics??

http://www.wallpapergarage.com/libra...ift_2_1024.jpg

i only post a link to the pic because its too big
Jakob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 07:56 AM   #3232
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

google is your friend, biggest words on it bring up that its an australian S15 drift car, more info can be found here:

http://www.ismotorracing.com/gallery.html

It's not in there project car section or anything, but I also found this:

http://www.turboculture.com/forums/showthread.php?t=509

co-sponsored by Autosalon Industrie Racing

Also found this, its a "custom Hypertune intake manifold", read more spec's here:

http://www.driftaustralia.com.au/drivers.asp

Seriously people, google this shit, its not hard. I googled the biggest word on the front bumper, found the Autosalon name, googled that, and found the next 2 pages, voila answer.

-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Old 07-18-2008, 08:17 AM   #3233
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber 570 View Post
Seriously people, google this shit, its not hard. I googled the biggest word on the front bumper, found the Autosalon name, googled that, and found the next 2 pages, voila answer.
We shall dub thee, "da massa of google".
Old 07-18-2008, 08:48 AM   #3234
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Doesn't anyone use google anymore?

That turbo is a 0.63 A/R T3 housing

Proof:

http://64.225.76.178/catalog/thousing.html

found on 2nd search, and I know exactly shit about turbo's.
damn awsome link!! helped allot!!! +1

thank you all mighty google master
Old 07-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #3235
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
Quote:
house of kolor candy apple red.
NEGATIVE

its called

"yo NAPA dood, mix me up a dope ass red"
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #3236
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

^you sure? My bro works at Dusold Designs, he shoots that color all the time, here's a tank he did, Im pretty sure its the same color:

-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Old 07-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #3237
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Oh you're right. It's not like we know the dude or anything.

Anyway, it's not that same red. It's some random red Chob mixed up himself. It's got gnarly flake in it and such.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:03 AM   #3238
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
its actually "CHOB RED"

haha naw, its a custom mixed paint, i'll give it up to you for guessing tho, it definitely resembles that color in pictures... honestly the car almost looks vinyled in person... its ROWDY
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:47 AM   #3239
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

^trying to tell what paint is from a picture is like trying to jack off with razor blades damnit.

-Im In Your Post-
---Stealin' Ur Reps---

Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #3240
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Quote:
^trying to tell what paint is from a picture is like trying to jack off with razor blades damnit.
So it's emo?

lol

Just accept that it's a custom blended paint and let it go haha