Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #3121
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
pm me price for a pair of 20mm spacers 64 hub shipped to 92880
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #3122
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
would a you trade a set of S13 coilovers for a salvage title zenki? lmao.

but yeah, how much for a set of S13 coils picked up? i am positive i have already asked this, but i forgot sorry,
Old 07-19-2009, 03:36 AM   #3123
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
still have the oil adapter plate n filter relocation kit?
Old 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #3124
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
pm me price for a pair of 20mm spacers 64 hub shipped to 92880
$90 shipped I have 4 lug in stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
would a you trade a set of S13 coilovers for a salvage title zenki? lmao.

but yeah, how much for a set of S13 coils picked up? i am positive i have already asked this, but i forgot sorry,
lol $1000 no credit cards
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdumbxguyx View Post
still have the oil adapter plate n filter relocation kit?
yes sir in stock now $60
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 07-20-2009, 10:40 PM   #3125
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
$90 shipped I have 4 lug in stock
i need 5 lug ones
Old 07-21-2009, 02:27 AM   #3126
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
also on the adapter do the lines come out to be a -8 or -10
Old 07-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #3127
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what are the chances that a skid plate won't line up on my S13?

While I was fitting my front kit onto my car, I noticed that the previous owner must have hit the front of the car, causing some warpage in the structure near the headlights.

Is there some template/measurement I can use to check to see if my car can accept it?

THanks
Old 07-21-2009, 12:46 PM   #3128
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
i need 5 lug ones
we'll get those next month
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdumbxguyx View Post
also on the adapter do the lines come out to be a -8 or -10
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
what are the chances that a skid plate won't line up on my S13?

While I was fitting my front kit onto my car, I noticed that the previous owner must have hit the front of the car, causing some warpage in the structure near the headlights.

Is there some template/measurement I can use to check to see if my car can accept it?

THanks
I'd say about a 99% chance it wont line up perfectly on a 20 year old car with collision history. I have not seen a s13 with perfect tension rod brackets. You always have to hammer them back to where they are supposed to be to make it line up with the skidplate. The skidplate itself would be a good templete to determine if you need the radiator support pulled out, but if the top was hit and the bottom is OK then you'll probably be able to fit it without any unusual trouble.

We have made the holes oversize and slotted for S13 skidplates because we are well aware of how that old chassis tends to be.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #3129
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

List of parts we are currently out of that is back in stock in August:
~Coilovers s13,s14,r32,FC,JZA,JZZ
~Wheel spacers in all sizes (we only have 4L 20 and 30mm left now)
~Camber arms

New parts debut in August:
~Gen II hood vent spacer kit
~High Mount Intercooler Kit with short pipes, silicone coupler, and t-bolt clamps

Stuff we're working on right now
~Genesis coilover
~S chassis rear knuckle with drop spindle, dual caliper, pillowballs
Old 07-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #3130
RP El Fresco
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RP El Fresco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
~Bucket seats PLEASE !!!!!!
~Genesis coilover
Old 07-22-2009, 02:10 PM   #3131
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

lol, I know, so easy to get sidetracked.

I try to put priority towards stuff you cant buy anywhere else
Old 07-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #3132
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
what kind of couplers do you guys use for the kit?

i'm looking to replace all my blue greddy couplers.... i want some black ones.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #3133
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

2.75 straight
2.5 straight
2 to 2.5 45 degree
2 to 2.5 straight
Old 07-27-2009, 01:39 AM   #3134
Prez
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Prez is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Drift button tie rod spacers shipped to 19808
Old 07-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #3135
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$18 shipped, please specify color

sorry for late replies, I was recovering from desert heat stroke, smoke inhalation, and alcoholism at ASB 2009

check it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R776rO0Xo9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI2LqVMgWqQ
Old 07-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #3136
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Featured in JULY 2009 drift tengoku new parts section!

The CNC breather tank creates a vortex swirl of water/coolant inside that removes small air bubbles that rob cooling efficiency, and the sexy cooling fins don't hurt either! Available in 14 annodized color combos.
They come with 2meters of see thru silicone hose and two radiator caps, and mounting clamps all for $100+sh
Our slightly less sexy but still very effective polished aluminum breather tanks run $60 + shipping.

The MAX Super Steering Angle Kit give you maximum angle, reduced ackerman, reduced bumpsteer, and 2 step adjustable quick steering with minimal modification to your oem parts! (parts only kit) is just $250 shipped.
Includes:
•1 Pair of MAX super angle knuckle box extensions
•1 pair MAX Adjustable LCA bump stops
•1 Pair of MAX super angle tie rod spacers
•4 CNC lower arm gussets

OR send in your OEM LCA and knuckle and we'll sell you the parts with professional install for $375+sh
Old 08-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #3137
hk240sx08
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
hk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
do you have the 4lug 15mm spacers in stock?
Old 08-07-2009, 05:15 PM   #3138
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have 20 and 30mm 4 lug in stock now and all sizes in stock at the end of the month
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 AM   #3139
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
List of parts we are currently out of that is back in stock in August:
~Coilovers s13,s14,r32,FC,JZA,JZZ
~Wheel spacers in all sizes (we only have 4L 20 and 30mm left now)
~Camber arms

New parts debut in August:
~Gen II hood vent spacer kit
~High Mount Intercooler Kit with short pipes, silicone coupler, and t-bolt clamps

~Genesis coilover

Please tell me this is a roll center adjusting spindle, it sounds awesome, I would like to hear more about it.

Also, I need a price on a pair of 25mm 5 lug spacers and a magnetic oil drain plug shipped to 23325. I know the spacers are out of stock, but I can wait as long as you'll get them in at the end of August.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #3140
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sure, in addition to other things it corrects roll center. we have a special section on the MAX forum for communicating with our customers about development projects, its called the "WISH LIST"

$113 shipped
Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #3141
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
do you guys make 5mm wheel spacers?
Old 08-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #3142
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

only 15,20,25,30
Old 08-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #3143
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Sure, in addition to other things it corrects roll center. we have a special section on the MAX forum for communicating with our customers about development projects, its called the "WISH LIST"

$113 shipped
Very cool, I signed up yesterday but haven't gotten an email yet.

Do I paypal you the money now or what? Do you have a set date on when the spacers will be in?

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 08-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #3144
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

now or later its up to you. Its around the end of the month, I dont have the exact day.

I'll manually approve your account.

Were finished with the S14/15 High Mount InterCooler development. They are available now and the price is $380 with shipping to 48 states, limited time offer. Still need an S13 in the shop to do that application.
Here are the final pix.

I need to track test this still, im planning on seeing low water temps, and instant boost response, cant wait!
Old 08-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #3145
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Quote:
now or later its up to you. Its around the end of the month, I dont have the exact day.

Were finished with the S14/15 High Mount InterCooler development. They are available now and the price is $380 with shipping to 48 states, limited time offer. Still need an S13 in the shop to do that application.
Here are the final pix.

I need to track test this still, im planning on seeing low water temps, and instant boost response, cant wait!
Dan, if I am running a Greddy intake and GT28 bttm mount on a s13.4, do I just order the S14/S15 kit? Or is it chassis specific?
Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 PM   #3146
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

If you have an s14/15 intake manifold and a S14/15 turbo you will need the S14/15 kit and you will have to modify your core support as needed.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #3147
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Quote:
If you have an s14/15 intake manifold and a S14/15 turbo you will need the S14/15 kit and you will have to modify your core support as needed.
yeah sorry type-x blacktop SR w/ greddy intake and GT2860R. i saw the core modifications you did on the s15, did you create new brackets to move the radiator back at all?

Ill send payment on the 25th(payday)
Old 08-14-2009, 03:15 PM   #3148
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

radiator is in stock position
Old 08-14-2009, 11:19 PM   #3149
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:

Here are the final pix.
[im]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050143.jpg[/img]
[ig]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050148.jpg[/img]
[im]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050153.jpg[/img]
[im]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050154.jpg[/img]
[im]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050155.jpg[/img]
[ig]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_p1050151.jpg[/img]
[ig]http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/e107_files/public/1250277431_2_FT4008_hybridhmic.jpg[/img]
Cool, I shot you the money and my paypal email is the same email I used for the forum.

That intercooler set up is awesome btw! I have a Evo8 intercooler set up very similar to that in my car. I haven't noticed any water temerature differences at all and boost basically smacks you in the face. I went from a SMIC to this set up and it was WAY more responsive then that. The best part is my intercooler doesn't even get hot at drift events (on the cold side). I can go beat on it until my water temperature gets a little high, pop the hood and place my hand on the inercooler and it is warm on the hot side and room temperature on the cold side!

That is also a stupid low price for that kit! I have a hook up at the shop I got mine done at and they told me if it was anyone else getting it done the cost would be around $700.

Holy crap I just saw it is 380 shipped!!! That is INSANE!!!

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 08-15-2009, 12:24 AM   #3150
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dan will the S13 high mount kits use 3" couplers and piping?

or is there any you i can get some 3" couplers from you guys?

black??? LMK plz, before my cobra ships out