Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 05:21 AM   #3031
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOn...withTrevorNoah&fs=1" width="644" height="390">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOn...withTrevorNoah&fs=1" />https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOn...withTrevorNoah">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpOn...withTrevorNoah

Yep. This was 2018. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.........

And this straight from Fox NEws

4yrs of russian collusion aswell.....
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2020, 05:24 AM   #3032
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
And now the lawyers begin to back away from the Hail Mary:
https://www.reuters.com/article/snel...-idUSL1N2HY005

I look forward to when it is only him and Giuliani trying to sell this case to anyone who will listen while everyone looks at them like you might the troop of crackheads who are singing Disney songs on the Vegas strip. No one puts money in their bucket, but it is strangely drawing to continue to watch.

Its like nascar....either watch for the winner or watchn for the wreck lol
Old 11-12-2020, 05:41 AM   #3033
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
4yrs of russian collusion aswell.....
And not one single Dem went to court and shouted election fraud, with a shit ton of lawsuits and with a bunch of lies

Dem didn't try to undermine democracy . There were phone calls with Russia. And a shit ton of people in the trumo sphere got arrested because of the investigation . And the senate is so far down trumps dick they dear not upheavr the trump as a useful idiot cover for literally non agendas. 10 years later and not a.singlr document for Healthcare and its been infrastructure week for 4 years now....

Yeah. Not the same.

But good job trying to run on whataboutism....
Old 11-12-2020, 05:44 AM   #3034
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Its like nascar....either watch for the winner or watchn for the wreck lol
I went to my first Nascar race when I was 16, despite living less than an hour from four tracks that were in use into my adulthood (well, one stopped the Cup series my senior year in HS. Only two are in use now). The only thing I remember is that it was loud as fuck as close as we were and there were no wrecks.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 05:47 AM   #3035
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
And regardless S14, the point is; the gop is hypocritical as hell when 2 years ago yall were bitching about the Dem accepting the results.

That's my point

Same rules. Same rules of engagement. And here we are......
Old 11-12-2020, 05:54 AM   #3036
S14rebuild
BANNED

Well if the Republicans keep the senate, bidens gonna get harassed till he has a stroke lol
Old 11-12-2020, 05:56 AM   #3037
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
And not one single Dem went to court and shouted election fraud, with a shit ton of lawsuits and with a bunch of lies

Dem didn't try to undermine democracy . There were phone calls with Russia. And a shit ton of people in the trumo sphere got arrested because of the investigation . And the senate is so far down trumps dick they dear not upheavr the trump as a useful idiot cover for literally non agendas. 10 years later and not a.singlr document for Healthcare and its been infrastructure week for 4 years now....

Yeah. Not the same.

But good job trying to run on whataboutism....
And spyn on a presidental canadates campaign is nothing either lol

Dish it but cant take it. Funny
Old 11-12-2020, 05:57 AM   #3038
S14rebuild
BANNED

Didnt biden said last debate he wont except the election resukts till it was independently certified?...idk maybe i was hearing things
Old 11-12-2020, 06:07 AM   #3039
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
And regardless S14, the point is; the gop is hypocritical as hell when 2 years ago yall were bitching about the Dem accepting the results.

That's my point

Same rules. Same rules of engagement. And here we are......

Its not the same, there was no computer glitches, no magical vote numbers swingly wildly, poll watchers were allowed todo their legal job. None of that has happened before...

Seriously ur HATE for trump has made it impossible to have a normal conversation with you reguarding politics. Atleast im open to seeing things the other way.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:47 AM   #3040
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Didnt biden said last debate he wont except the election resukts till it was independently certified?...idk maybe i was hearing things
If only there were footage of him saying this during the debate somewhere on the internets. Remember, post what he was responding too when he said it for context when you find it.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 07:56 AM   #3041
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Its not the same, there was no computer glitches, no magical vote numbers swingly wildly, poll watchers were allowed todo their legal job. None of that has happened before...

Seriously ur HATE for trump has made it impossible to have a normal conversation with you reguarding politics. Atleast im open to seeing things the other way.
Again, and I have been asking this. Where is your proof?? Alot of what you say is grounded in ignorance in HOW various states count thier votes, which we have demonstrated time and time again, is not he same across the board. trump is 0/12 court cases being thrown out....ITS the same fucking rules as in 2016!

If there was proof, we would have seen it by now....

And if you were open, then you wouldn't bitch about trump running up all these lawsuits and then the very next page, use trumps lawsuits as "proof" of your allegations....

IJS.....
Old 11-12-2020, 08:00 AM   #3042
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
If only there were footage of him saying this during the debate somewhere on the internets. Remember, post what he was responding too when he said it for context when you find it.

Full context-
https://youtu.be/1miwDWst-IQ
Old 11-12-2020, 08:02 AM   #3043
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
"No computer glitches"...
This one is laughable. There is ALWAYS computer glitches, it is the nature of the beast, and it is even worse when municipalities insist on using old shitty voting machines.
https://www.npr.org/2016/10/26/49945...-theyre-rigged

"Vote numbers swinging wildly"...
That, sir, is simple mathematics when one candidate is telling his supporters that anything other than an in-person vote is fraudulent and the other tells his to use any safe legal means to have their voice heard during a fucking pandemic. The late-to-the-party votes arrive and shift the count noticeably. Trump has no one to blame but himself for that.

"No poll watchers"...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-fraud-claims/
Quote:
Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had ?a nonzero number of people in the room,?
I should note that videotaping inside these locations is illegal to the point where these leaked videos would likely not be admissible evidence in these court cases.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 08:03 AM   #3044
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Again, and I have been asking this. Where is your proof?? Alot of what you say is grounded in ignorance in HOW various states count thier votes, which we have demonstrated time and time again, is not he same across the board. trump is 0/12 court cases being thrown out....ITS the same fucking rules as in 2016!

If there was proof, we would have seen it by now....

And if you were open, then you wouldn't bitch about trump running up all these lawsuits and then the very next page, use trumps lawsuits as "proof" of your allegations....

IJS.....

What is good enough proof to you to show cause? Video evidence of windows being covered up?, eyewitness testimony?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:05 AM   #3045
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
"No computer glitches"...
This one is laughable. There is ALWAYS computer glitches, it is the nature of the beast, and it is even worse when municipalities insist on using old shitty voting machines.
https://www.npr.org/2016/10/26/49945...-theyre-rigged

"Vote numbers swinging wildly"...
That, sir, is simple mathematics when one candidate is telling his supporters that anything other than an in-person vote is fraudulent and the other tells his to use any safe legal means to have their voice heard during a fucking pandemic. The late-to-the-party votes arrive and shift the count noticeably. Trump has no one to blame but himself for that.

"No poll watchers"...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-fraud-claims/

I should note that videotaping inside these locations is illegal to the point where these leaked videos would likely not be admissible evidence in these court cases.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ed-ga-glitches
Old 11-12-2020, 08:06 AM   #3046
S14rebuild
BANNED

If the courts find all of it bullshit, im good with those answers/verdicts. But to flat out say none of this exists.....is crazy.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:16 AM   #3047
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
"Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?"

Biden: "Yes, here's the deal. They count the ballots as you pointed out. Some of these ballots in some states can't be opened until election day. And if there's thousands of ballots, it's gonna take time to do it--..." *video ends*
^^^ You see that last part, where the video ends while he is still talking? THAT was the "context" I specifically asked for that you failed to provide in an attempt to support your point.

Every single election of my lifetime except 2000 has had a predicted winner on election night and an acceptance/concession speech was made that night/morning. The associated press has always compiled that from the districts' reporting.
That has never been the "official" outcome, as states have until 12/01 to certify, that is when it is legal. The forecast has never been wrong though.
Given the nature of this years election and the number of non-in-person votes and a president screaming "FRAUD" for three years because he knew he was facing an uphill climb, this year was going to be different.
At this point, I really just want the shit to be over.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 08:23 AM   #3048
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
What is good enough proof to you to show cause? Video evidence of windows being covered up?, eyewitness testimony?
Random, out of context videos is NOT proof. ESPCIEALLY when the rules of engagement in terms of how to view ballots, etc, was already finalized prior the election and which was agreed to by BOTH SIDES and which one of trumps lawsuits, which you quoted several pages back, solidified as such in PA for exampled

As I have said, and will say it again; Counts are observed by an independent council of One GOP, One Dem and 2 independent individuals on the council.

The rules also state, folks need to be within a certain distance of polling stations. Every state has their own rules. The gop agreed to these rules prior to the election

Shoot, the random video of the lady from AZ was absolute shit ( you "eye witness testimony example). The election council allowed her a chance to air out her grievances and address any concerns she had with this random sharpie issue. And then what did she do?? Went ahead anyways with some random ass video and then filed suit which was dropped.......fuck her for that shit.

Quote:
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, determined on Thursday that after an investigation, there was nothing to claims that the use of the markers invalidated any ballots.

"Based on correspondence and conversations with Maricopa County officials, we are now confident that the use of Sharpie markers did not result in disenfranchisement for Arizona voters. We appreciate the county's prompt insight and assurances to address public concerns," Brnovich tweeted.
You don't get to retroactively change rules because your team lost.....
Old 11-12-2020, 08:25 AM   #3049
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
"Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?"

Biden: "Yes, here's the deal.

Guess you missed that part. Biden said it..not me
Old 11-12-2020, 08:28 AM   #3050
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Guess you missed that part. Biden said it..not me
What is there to miss about four words to set up a whole statement? It appears you're being obtuse to the fact that he said more than "yes."

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 08:28 AM   #3051
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Random, out of context videos is NOT proof. ESPCIEALLY when the rules of engagement in terms of how to view ballots, etc, was already finalized prior the election and which was agreed to by BOTH SIDES and which one of trumps lawsuits, which you quoted several pages back, solidified as such in PA for exampled

As I have said, and will say it again; Counts are observed by an independent council of One GOP, One Dem and 2 independent individuals on the council.

The rules also state, folks need to be within a certain distance of polling stations. Every state has their own rules. The gop agreed to these rules prior to the election

Shoot, the random video of the lady from AZ was absolute shit ( you "eye witness testimony example). The election council allowed her a chance to air out her grievances and address any concerns she had with this random sharpie issue. And then what did she do?? Went ahead anyways with some random ass video and then filed suit which was dropped.......fuck her for that shit.

You don't get to retroactively change rules because your team lost.....

Like ive said over qnd over....let the courts settle it..... when its done its done.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:32 AM   #3052
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
What is there to miss about four words to set up a whole statement? It appears you're being obtuse to the fact that he said more than "yes."
He answerd yes....how eles is anyone to take that?
Old 11-12-2020, 08:33 AM   #3053
S14rebuild
BANNED

Would you like a chocolate bar?

Yes, but i also love rainbows and snowflakes.....

The answer was yes lol
Old 11-12-2020, 08:58 AM   #3054
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
He answerd yes....how eles is anyone to take that?
You can't treat this like people do the bible. There was more to that statement and you know it. You also know how elections have ALWAYS been called by the press before the official December 1 date and what has happened.

It sucks that the candidate that you wanted to win was on the wrong side of the tally and has a toothless-assed legal case pending against it which he might still not accept the outcome of on the other side of it.

Yes, we all want the court cases to be over with and get on with our lives, but I sincerely hope people don't think that after four years of "he won, get over it" and "fuck your feelings" that anyone -- not even those of us who were ever really even at all enthused about Biden to begin with -- will NOW decide to all come together for s'mores and hot cocoa while we sing kumbaya together and hold hands.

And I write too!
Old 11-12-2020, 09:25 AM   #3055
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
He called John McCain a loser, not the military. 'Clap for that ya stupid bastards'
You forgot when Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers?" Then he called them "suckers" for getting killed.

This was for the fallen Marines (your people) of Belleau Wood.

You're okay with the man you believe in directly hating on your fallen brethren, and disregarding those who paid the ultimate price?
Old 11-12-2020, 09:35 AM   #3056
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You're playing this game of being the reasonable conservative in the room while still throwing shit at the walls. If you want a serious conversation you're going to shut up with the gotchas and conspiracy shit, otherwise you can expect the torture to continue until morale improves.

BTW, the windows were covered from the outside by protestors. We all saw it happen. Once officials regained control of the space outside the door the coverings were pulled back down. Facts are facts are facts, and you don't get to bring your own.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:47 AM   #3057
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You can't treat this like people do the bible. There was more to that statement and you know it. You also know how elections have ALWAYS been called by the press before the official December 1 date and what has happened.

It sucks that the candidate that you wanted to win was on the wrong side of the tally and has a toothless-assed legal case pending against it which he might still not accept the outcome of on the other side of it.

Yes, we all want the court cases to be over with and get on with our lives, but I sincerely hope people don't think that after four years of "he won, get over it" and "fuck your feelings" that anyone -- not even those of us who were ever really even at all enthused about Biden to begin with -- will NOW decide to all come together for s'mores and hot cocoa while we sing kumbaya together and hold hands.

It doesnt suck, ill actually take the election seriously and if all the legal votes are counted and mr.biden won..so be it. Ill accept the results.

All ive been sayn is....im still waitn for these results to come thru. Thats all

And your right there will be no coming together...ever. the nation is divided and will be more then ever. Biden wont and cant fix it. This is reality.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:50 AM   #3058
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
legal votes
That's that shit, man.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:52 AM   #3059
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
You're playing this game of being the reasonable conservative in the room while still throwing shit at the walls. If you want a serious conversation you're going to shut up with the gotchas and conspiracy shit, otherwise you can expect the torture to continue until morale improves.

BTW, the windows were covered from the outside by protestors. We all saw it happen. Once officials regained control of the space outside the door the coverings were pulled back down. Facts are facts are facts, and you don't get to bring your own.

NONE of us saw this happen.... none of us were there.

If your referring to the same media videos we all post up as ur evidence.... then wheres ur PROOF to ur "facts"

See we can both do this.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:53 AM   #3060
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
That's that shit, man.
Yup....im waitn for the true count just like u are....whatever the result...im good with
Closed Thread