Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #271
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
stayin broke just for this event

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2008, 10:58 PM   #272
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I'll be there,

taking sweet footage.

for a sweet video.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:29 PM   #273
Kouki Chick
Zilvia Member

Kouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond reputeKouki Chick has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kouki Chick
Planning on going..maybeeeee driving out my car
Kouki Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #274
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
ull get a spot
like i said
zt has so many people 'building cars'
its stupid
Haah... I let Nissan build me a car like 5 years ago and it still runs. But it doesn´t have any aero to rip off yet... just the bra. Maybe you´ll like to see that come off?? Hmm now I was thinking of my gf again.

Hoping for HTM wildcard entry anyway, after yesterday I don´t care about the nice city slick look of my car anymore. Just don´t blow my airbags.
Old 04-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #275
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
SHIT. I'm out then.
Me to. Got to produce an ace out of my t-shirt sleeve.

Edit: Anyone want to try to sneak in under a Swedish Bikini Tandem Team flag? (uuah that was not a pleasant vision after all). See you out there anyway, on or off track.

Last edited by MrWhite; 04-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Humbleness
MrWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #276
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Dah AAAAAAAASSSBBBBB44444444$$$4$$4444444

SHIITITITITITI

EPIC

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:04 AM   #277
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
lol.. so many people planning on going, but how many people will show up? oh... topdrift/federal cup drivers and zt regs get dibs!!! if u have none of those 2, BH has to sign your chest!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #278
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
i thought BH signing your chest was for asb 2??

isnt there a new entry initiation thingy this time???
Old 04-09-2008, 07:05 AM   #279
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
lol.. so many people planning on going, but how many people will show up? oh... topdrift/federal cup drivers and zt regs get dibs!!! if u have none of those 2, BH has to sign your chest!

I get 2nd public regristration dibs after khmerguy618.

I'm hoping everyone from ziptied does not register.

I am building a car for this event and i must drive
haha
super-pumped

Old 04-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #280
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hey look, if you are driving this event, your car better look rad.
I don't want any ugly cars there.
This is about looking good.
driving comes after.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #281
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
I'll be there,

taking sweet footage.

for a sweet video.

Just a reminder that any and all sick video footage MUST be posted on zilvia in a post ASB4 thread for all of us on the east coast that cant make it out.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #282
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
driving comes after.
Hey Brian,

is this going to be in June?

I just got done making a co2 powered cannon that shoots off all your body panels, come by and we can install it on your fourteen.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #283
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
i think i should bring all 3 of my rear bumpers for this event.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:56 AM   #284
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
haha yes it is in JUNE.

awesome invention.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #285
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I can't wait.

It's the one event this year I'm looking forward to the most.

Shit is going to be rad.

That's all, continue with your boring life for those who can't or don't plan on attending this event.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #286
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I'll prob be there spectatoringggggggg
Old 04-09-2008, 01:00 PM   #287
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
driving comes after.

Don't e-worry
My car will look mega RADDD

Hopefully there is a spot for me

Old 04-14-2008, 05:35 PM   #288
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 04-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #289
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Brian,

I think the forum took care of the need to double post the first picture.

E-ticket purchased soon.

July 4th vacation...holler!

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #290
Brian
Post Whore!

haha

i know how.

i got into a phase now.

i just post the link like 2 ~ 5 times now on certain places...
Old 04-14-2008, 07:03 PM   #291
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
<3 All Star Bash!
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:03 PM   #292
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 04-18-2008, 03:51 PM   #293
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I'm definitely doing this event!!!
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #294
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Ticket prices went up $20...fuck
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #295
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Ticket prices went up $20...fuck
Hurry up and buy it.

Don't sleep on it.

Geez.

Freaking NJ.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #296
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
where do i sign up for this thing

i will not be bringing my viper
Old 04-21-2008, 09:36 PM   #297
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
okay so

who wants to let me tag along for the weekend

its my birthday the 28th and i need to buy plane tickets for ASB4

if no tagging, who has other suggestions so i dont spend all the birthday cash on being there for a weekend

YES
We'll all be camping out at the track. No tagging along necessary. Just start by getting ridealongs and being a cool cat, make some friends, get hammered, and the rest is history.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #298
azndoc
Post Whore!

You can stay in the same tent as Flybert.

He likes that shit.

I promise.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #299
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
not to be ignorant or anything...but this is a Annual event correct? held once a year, every year, yes?
Old 04-22-2008, 02:07 AM   #300
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
whenever brian feels like doing it
seems 2x per year gouing by last year
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote