Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 09-15-2008, 08:11 PM   #271
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
So does this mean you won't have time to design us a Ohio Zilvians logo?
Of course I will still do that! Free stickers for all Ohio Zilvians!!!!
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2008, 05:16 AM   #272
red s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
red s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond reputered s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
What you asking for your car man???

I still need to replace mine that was stolen. I still have my 1990 S13 (won't be drivable until next summer at this rate) and am dying for a replacement!

BTW, I got the promotion at work and will be doing travel about every month or so to both Columbus and Cinci!
PM and we can talk. i think the price is fair considering i still have ALL of the stock piece i took off. we can still work on the price as well.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:09 AM   #273
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by red s14 View Post
PM and we can talk. i think the price is fair considering i still have ALL of the stock piece i took off. we can still work on the price as well.

Man... rick got you wanting a RB don't you? How bout you sell me your built redtop So i don't have to build mine.. lol and You can get a RB and swap it in instead. You can't sell your car.. but you can sell me your motor. PM me your on whats done to your motor.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:14 AM   #274
osus14
Zilvia Addict

osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Of course I will still do that! Free stickers for all Ohio Zilvians!!!!

lol, is there anyone you can do Work Emotion CR Kai stickers for my wheels? They are like 100 bucks from venders.. lol, I'm not paying 100 bucks for stickers..
Old 09-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #275
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
lol, is there anyone you can do Work Emotion CR Kai stickers for my wheels? They are like 100 bucks from venders.. lol, I'm not paying 100 bucks for stickers..

Get me the artwork (good quality jpeg would be fine) and I'll see what I can do. This for example will NOT work. It needs to be big and clear.

Thanks,
Nate

Last edited by Altered_Image; 09-19-2008 at 01:25 PM.. Reason: adding more info and a pic
Old 09-21-2008, 05:36 PM   #276
slw240

Trader Rating: (0)
slw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the roughslw240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im tired of messing with it someone get my car running ill pay you
slw240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:09 PM   #277
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
what needs to be done......

i could use some extra cash.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:17 PM   #278
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Hey guys, My name is Matt, I live in Middletown. It is about halfway between cinci and dayton if you haven't heard of it. I used to drive a s13 fastback but due to unfortunate accident the that car now lives in the driveway with a bent frame and a crushed roof. I am fairly new to Nissans and I just thought I would introduce myself to some Nissan guys in Ohio.

If anybody knows of a S13 shell for sale in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky, let me know, I need something to put my SR into.
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 05:47 PM   #279
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
Hey guys, My name is Matt, I live in Middletown. It is about halfway between cinci and dayton if you haven't heard of it. I used to drive a s13 fastback but due to unfortunate accident the that car now lives in the driveway with a bent frame and a crushed roof. I am fairly new to Nissans and I just thought I would introduce myself to some Nissan guys in Ohio.

If anybody knows of a S13 shell for sale in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky, let me know, I need something to put my SR into.
Welcome Matt! You can always put your SR in my S13...
Old 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM   #280
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Get me the artwork (good quality jpeg would be fine) and I'll see what I can do. This for example will NOT work. It needs to be big and clear.

Thanks,
Nate

Nate sent you a PM about the sticker sheet!! it is pretty big
Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 AM   #281
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection

Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #282
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
I want one!!!!!!!
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:38 AM   #283
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I want one!!!!!!!
me too!

msglength
mtyost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:49 AM   #284
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

If you can get me the vector file, I will make as many as you guys want for free in wahtever color you want.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #285
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
If you can get me the vector file, I will make as many as you guys want for free in wahtever color you want.
I've never met you and I already love you.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #286
Z33dori
Post Whore!

there is the pic... i just typed in Bad mother fucker....
Old 09-27-2008, 04:51 PM   #287
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

I can see what i can do with that pic, but i need the .eps or .ai file for my cutter to read it right. I will try that one though and let you know.

EDIT: IT WORKED! AND LOOKS GREAT. EMAIL ME if you guys want these and if you want the words too. Give me the size you want as well as the color and quantity you need.

Thanks,

Nate
altered.image-graphix @ gmail.com

Last edited by Altered_Image; 09-27-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: adding email address
Old 09-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #288
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Also let me know if you guys want a couple of these and if so, what color and size.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #289
Z33dori
Post Whore!

*o-face*
Old 09-29-2008, 06:41 AM   #290
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey all, the stickers are all printed out and ready to go. I did the Zilvia ones 2 inches by 6 inches and have them in white, black or silver.
The Samuel stickers are in Black or White and are 6 inches tall or 9 inches tall. Let me know if you need these in a different size or color.

Also, send me your t-shirt sizes. I have several Red N2O Nitrous "S14" t-shirts left over from the last car show we went to in Cleveland. They are all different colors of shirts with the S14 in either White or Black - limit ONE free t-shirt each (sizes S, M, L, XL only).

Please let me know what you guys want/need. Remember, these are free to all Ohio Zilvians as is the shipping.

Thanks,

Nate
Altered Image Graphix / Red N2O Nitrous Racing Rags
Cleveland, OH
altered . image . graphix @ gmail . com
Old 09-29-2008, 09:34 AM   #291
Z33dori
Post Whore!

sweet...

hook up
Old 09-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #292
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Just so that everyone is clear, I have PLENTY of t-shirts to go around. They are good qualitiy, but we made them as freebees at our booth. The shirts I do normally go for $14-$18 each, but these are only one color printing.

I also will NOT run out of stickers. If you want them, PM me with the quantity and color please and if you want the SLJ stickers, let me know if you want the 6 inch or 9 inch or if you need a different size.

I did up a sheet of both White and Black SLJ stickers already and they are ready to be mailed to you guys if you want them. I can do other colors if needed too.

The Ohio Zilvia stickers are already cut in white and black. I did some in silver, but those are gone, so if you want more, let me know as well.

Include your t-shirt size if you want a shirt.

Please note that these stickers are DIE CUT, they have no background. They come ready to install with the wax paper backing, the sticker and a clear transfer tape. Please remember to remove the clear transfer tape from the surface of what you install the sticker on to AFTER the sticker is installed. I have gotten complaints before from people telling me that the stickers are peeling up. It always ends up NOT being the sticker, but the dopes have NOT removed the clear transfer tape.

Go to my website if you need instructions. I am sure that you all are smart and have probably had die cut stickers before.

Thanks again and hit me up if you want these.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:00 AM   #293
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Everyone who pm'd me or emailed me directly:

Your stickers and t-shirts have been shipped today. All of the shirts are in different colors, so don't bitch at me if you don't like the color you get, it is FREE!

I still have more shirts (limit one per member - shipping is expensive) and can make an unlimited amount of stickers.

I only have white and black stickers that are pre-printed left. If you need another color, i can mail them out next week.

Osus14 - I sent you a red shirt, but was out of red vinyl, so I will have to make you another sticker next week - sent you a white and black one though and the black Samuel L Jackson sticker.

Thanks guys and let me know when you get these. Also, if you like what you get, please give me some rep (trader rating).

Peace!

P.S. Z33dori and Somnambulist, if you guys want some stickers and shirts, please pm me your names, addresses, shirt sizes, and sticker orders. Red S14??? You want some of this too?
Old 09-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #294
Z33dori
Post Whore!

LMK when you get some more Zilvia silver stickers....

srry i can't take the shirt.. i is beefy.. 2x... i need to start working out... winter training...
Old 09-30-2008, 03:53 PM   #295
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
LMK when you get some more Zilvia silver stickers....

srry i can't take the shirt.. i is beefy.. 2x... i need to start working out... winter training...
I just cut some more silver ones. As for the shirts, they run pretty large if you want to try one. Maybe use it as your "goal" shirt to fit in this winter?? No harm if you don't want one, they all cost me over $8 each to mail.

PM or email me with your addy so that i can send the stickers. Also, if you want more Sam stickers, let me know, i still have them in white and black large size.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:37 PM   #296
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Thanks again!!!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail.

And btw My wheels are done!!!!! Work emo cr kais 18x9.5 +12
Powercoated black by wheel medic. They guys there did a great job, give me hell of a deal too!!!

Old 09-30-2008, 08:39 PM   #297
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Pure sex!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osus14 View Post
Thanks again!!!!! I can't wait to get mine in the mail.

And btw My wheels are done!!!!! Work emo cr kais 18x9.5 +12
Powercoated black by wheel medic. They guys there did a great job, give me hell of a deal too!!!

Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #298
Z33dori
Post Whore!

god dammit .... i want those so Bad.... i need to find a totaled 300z or s14 this winter so i can go 5-lug so i can order my CR Kai

i hate life

Last edited by Z33dori; 10-01-2008 at 01:00 AM..
Z33dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #299
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Well i moved into a house..... (sep1)
but the car still isn't running.... really starting to piss me off.

Added:
not blow T25
heat wrapped manifold and o2 housing
new bosch o2 sensor(not installed)
CS mini catch can... not in the pics
had to buy another SSQV b/c i sold my last one like an idiot
CS SS Turbo Lines

shit still to come:
Blitz Turbo timer
another starter
wiper motor
PBM Coilovers
Ikeya Formula Tie rods ( lmk if you have some after market ends)

oh yea and to get the fucking bitch running
Old 10-01-2008, 04:54 AM   #300
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Pure sex!!!!!!!
Now i just need some cr Kai stickers... or should I just leave them naked and keep them clean..