Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2020, 11:25 AM   #2281
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I love white nationalists telling me about who is racist and who isn't. You really tell on yourselves with this shit. lol
Old 10-18-2020, 11:43 AM   #2282
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
I love white nationalists telling me about who is racist and who isn't. You really tell on yourselves with this shit. lol
Assume all u want...

Joe "vote for me if ur black" biden

Yupppp
Old 10-18-2020, 12:30 PM   #2283
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Where did you even get that keyboard?
Old 10-18-2020, 03:44 PM   #2284
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
You dumbasses go out of your way to be racist then get upset at the results. Cute.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:13 PM   #2285
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
You dumbasses go out of your way to be racist then get upset at the results. Cute.
Whos racist?

Ohh u mean joe "poor kids are just as bright as white kids" biden.

Yes we can agree on that...hes racist
Old 10-18-2020, 10:37 PM   #2286
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You guys keep saying stuff like that like it's shocking new information. I've been publicly clowning Biden since he was announced as Obama's running mate.
Old 10-19-2020, 03:41 AM   #2287
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You guys keep saying stuff like that like it's shocking new information. I've been publicly clowning Biden since he was announced as Obama's running mate.
Nothing shock correct... but when u say racist..make sure u throw that shade in the right direction...
Old 10-19-2020, 08:10 AM   #2288
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...avirus-2020-10

The entire quote.

Quote:
"If you vote for Biden, he will surrender your jobs to China. He will surrender your future to the virus," Trump said. "He's going to lock down — this guy wants to lock down. He'll listen to the scientists.

"If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead of — we're like a rocket ship, take a look at the numbers."
Old 10-19-2020, 08:10 AM   #2289
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...avirus-2020-10

The entire quote.

Quote:
"If you vote for Biden, he will surrender your jobs to China. He will surrender your future to the virus," Trump said. "He's going to lock down ? this guy wants to lock down. He'll listen to the scientists.

"If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression instead of ? we're like a rocket ship, take a look at the numbers."
Old 10-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #2290
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Yea...we want shit open..no more lock downs.... fuckn destroyed the economy....

Just like trump said..we learned more about the china virus as time went on. Not nearly as bad as once thought. Keep oning shit up, have people back employed and build the economy back up!

Biden still hasnt layed out any plan on china virus. All he does is blame trump but nothing he says or shown would of done anything better then trump.

Ohhj but shut it down joe would close everything still...well how do u think this country would look? Thousands saved? Really? How about millions starving, jobless, homeless...not to mention all the natural disasters they would have taken place durning these lockdowns with no where togo or help....

Fuc that.....
Old 10-19-2020, 09:33 AM   #2291
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...francisco/amp/
Old 10-19-2020, 09:38 AM   #2292
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post

Biden still hasnt layed out any plan on china virus. All he does is blame trump but nothing he says or shown would of done anything better then trump.

Or maybe, you know, read instead of parratoting what trump tells you??

https://joebiden.com/covid-plan/

This has been in play for several months now

Here is a snippet

Quote:
A decisive public health response that ensures the wide availability of free testing; the elimination of all cost barriers to preventive care and treatment for COVID-19; the development of a vaccine; and the full deployment and operation of necessary supplies, personnel, and facilities.
A decisive economic response that starts with emergency paid leave for all those affected by the outbreak and gives all necessary help to workers, families, and small businesses that are hit hard by this crisis. Make no mistake: this will require an immediate set of ambitious and progressive economic measures, and further decisive action to address the larger macro-economic shock from this outbreak.
Can you please point out where Biden want a comprehensive lock down??

Its the same shit trump completely lied about when he claimed Biden and Benie signed a plan to abolish police. ONly to be presented with the plan by Wallace, on life TV, to completely disprove trumps false claims...
Old 10-19-2020, 09:59 AM   #2293
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
I think Friday, we had the single most positive cases since this whole shit began. 220K dead and climbing.

So yeah, I have no clue what world trump is living in........

And trumps statements made no sense. He rebuffed scientist (to this day), called it a hoax, and continually sprouted conspiracy theories about the virus. So no, he didn't listen to scientist at all. And where does that leave us today?? Millions unemployed, the US debt being the highest it has ever been, the economy in the tank and well, no end in sight

So within the same breath, trump completely contradicted himself.......

:sigh:
Old 10-19-2020, 10:00 AM   #2294
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I think Friday, we had the single most positive cases since this whole shit began. 220K dead and climbing.

And trumps statements made no sense. He rebuffed scientist (to this day), called it a hoax, and continually sprouted conspiracy theories about the virus. So no, he didn't listen to scientist at all. And where does that leave us today?? Millions unemployed, the US debt being the highest it has ever been, the economy in the tank and well, no end in sight

Old 10-19-2020, 10:07 AM   #2295
S14rebuild
BANNED

How many people have died from the flu? But we dont continously add tonthe number, there is a season...even though people die thru out the year. When does china virus season start and end?
Old 10-19-2020, 10:13 AM   #2296
S14rebuild
BANNED

Soo u have trump that listend to the scientists at first, shut it all down.. then with knowledge learned of the virus and seeing America and its people suffer made a plan to reopen the country n start the economy back up.

Joe has no mind of hisself, truly a democratic puppet...will make no decision for himself and will do as told..scientists say shut it down, joe repeats those words.

He has no balls to state anything, that way if/when shit goes south old man joey can point n blame others
Old 10-19-2020, 10:14 AM   #2297
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

We've known for years how to handle this sort of situation but you knuckle dragging assholes think you know better than experts about everything. We should have had a nationwide lockdown after the first case was found on our continent, and we should have had mask requirements the moment we knew there was a pandemic getting outside of China.

The economy is the people. If the people are at risk so is the economy. All economic policy during times like these flow from that. We could have had universal income and healthcare for the duration, we could have had rent/mortgage/eviction moratoriums, we could have had ppe sent to every person in the country, and all on day one. Instead we got a half measure months later and the Senate won't re-up it despite the worst part of this being ahead of us.

Unforgivable. I hope people end up spending the rest of their lives in prison over this. More than 200,000 people dead for nothing.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:15 AM   #2298
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

I have no idea WTF you are going on about. This is your statement and I simply addressed it.

This has nothing to do with the flu, etc. My response is strictly to address
1)
Quote:
Turns out, he has a comprehensive plan, which trump does not, and still does not have a plan, to address. But you continue to parrot inaccurate and flat out lies from trump.......

and 2)
trumps completely and utter lies in regards to listening to scientist (which he didn't) and at the same time, shifting blame to the same scientists he DID NOT listen to and call it a hoax. No the flu. Now H1N1. Covid

He called it a hoax, dismissed scientists and denied mask wearing and listening to scientists and the experts. simple. He lied to the American people, and in an interview with Woodward, claimed he knew it was an issue, and held the American people hostage to his narcissistic ways.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:17 AM   #2299
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

So any other president serving at this time would be to blame....

No way around million unemployed, the debt would raise, and the economy would tank....... HOW DO U BLAME TRUMP FOR THIS.

fuk if this happened with obama same shit happens.....
Old 10-19-2020, 10:19 AM   #2300
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
We've known for years how to handle this sort of situation but you knuckle dragging assholes think you know better than experts about everything. We should have had a nationwide lockdown after the first case was found on our continent, and we should have had mask requirements the moment we knew there was a pandemic getting outside of China.

The economy is the people. If the people are at risk so is the economy. All economic policy during times like these flow from that. We could have had universal income and healthcare for the duration, we could have had rent/mortgage/eviction moratoriums, we could have had ppe sent to every person in the country, and all on day one. Instead we got a half measure months later and the Senate won't re-up it despite the worst part of this being ahead of us.

Unforgivable. I hope people end up spending the rest of their lives in prison over this. More than 200,000 people dead for nothing.
Tell ur homegurl pelosi to stop fukn around with american lives then..

If u think we could of saved them all ur crazy..
Old 10-19-2020, 10:32 AM   #2301
S14rebuild
BANNED

H1n1-60million infected in america but its trump fault china virus is more deadly?
Old 10-19-2020, 10:33 AM   #2302
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
So any other president serving at this time would be to blame....

No way around million unemployed, the debt would raise, and the economy would tank....... HOW DO U BLAME TRUMP FOR THIS.

fuk if this happened with obama same shit happens.....
We have a trump presidency now, right?? why are you talking about Obama?

trump calls Covid a hoax
trump rebuffs scientists and experts (who have been in the field some 40 + years)
trump undermines the American people
trump continues to not listen to his experts
trump makes fun of people WITH a mask
trump puts his own staff at risk by hiding the Hope Hicks + results and move to infect 30+ of his closest people, including hi sons Baron
trump's task force was made up of his vice president, several big business owners and his sons (NONE OF WHICH HAD ANY SCIENTIFIC BACKGROUND)
trump pulls funding for infectious disease control

should I continue?? trump actively undermines.
It's one thing to make mistake. I can accept that. But to actievely uundermine the people, then yeah, I completely blame this on him and his admin. That is some pre meditated shit right there!

Should I pull the trump Covid 19 timeline to show you this??
Old 10-19-2020, 10:44 AM   #2303
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Its trump fault he didn't do shit to address it, yes. He called it a hoax, sat on his ass, rebuffed the experts and shorted the market for him and his friends gains at the cost of the American people, yes.

I blame him for all that, which has put us in the position we are in now

Is there any other argument you have than to pivot?? Like anything??

You state biden has no plan; debunked
you claim trump is not at fault; debunked
you claim; obama obama obama; has nothing to do with the trump's admin failure to address Covid
you claim; biden biden biden; has nothing to do with the trump's admin failure to address Covid

I see a trend here...

P.S Obama managed to deal with H1N1, while having to recover from an economic crisis. trump inherited a cherry economy.......and bankrupted it within 4 years.

Just liked he filed for bankruptcies upteen times over the last few decades. He isn't even a good business man especially after how much in debt he is via his tax returns.......
Old 10-19-2020, 10:45 AM   #2304
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

There's not even a debate to be had here. You literally do not know what you're talking about. It's fucking maddening.

We had a shit economy before the pandemic. Now we have a shitty economy on hold until it's safe to be in public again. The lost revenue is lost forever but demand has RISEN. Shut up about it already if you aren't going to push for policy that helps Americans weather the pandemic.

SARS-Cov-2 is not H1N1. The infection and mortality rates are not directly comparable, the response to both pandemics are. An even better comparison is Ebola. I don't know why I'm even saying any of this, Trump had no response but to actively prevent a federal response.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:46 AM   #2305
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

There's not even a debate to be had here. You literally do not know what you're talking about. It's fucking maddening.

We had a shit economy before the pandemic. Now we have a shitty economy on hold until it's safe to be in public again. The lost revenue is lost forever but demand has RISEN. Shut up about it already if you aren't going to push for policy that helps Americans weather the pandemic.

SARS-Cov-2 is not H1N1. The infection and mortality rates are not directly comparable, the response to both pandemics are. An even better comparison is Ebola. I don't know why I'm even saying any of this, Trump had no response but to actively prevent a federal response.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:50 AM   #2306
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The problem, though, is that the US' pandemic response was limited to respond to the pandemic.

It forgot the people. It forgot that yeah, you can shut everything down and you can create mask mandates and all the other stuff, but if you don't provide a way for the people to not starve, you're not going to be able to last long. If you don't provide a way for the people to get into and out of the hospital for a reasonable amount, they're going to avoid the hospital.

We're the only developed country with such piss-poor critical response. Our bureaucracy is maddeningly slow, and we just blame it on the party we dislike (or, if you're a libertarian, you blame it on both parties because they're both stupid and digressive).

Trump's being blamed because he's stupid. Because he's a child. Because he only has surface-level understanding of something complex.
Old 10-19-2020, 10:51 AM   #2307
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
H1n1-60million infected in america but its trump fault china virus is more deadly?
YES

12,469 deaths due to H1N1 in a 12 months period under Obama
220,000 deaths for Covid in less than 7 months under trump

Can you even math bro??
Old 10-19-2020, 10:58 AM   #2308
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
YES

12,469 deaths due to H1N1 in a 12 months period under Obama
220,000 deaths for Covid in less than 7 months under trump

Can you even math bro??

Lmao "i can math bro"

Yall are some sad individuals blame, blame, blame. Feel how u want..im not here to change minds, or sway people.. just the truth and whats been posted is far from it.... keep up the lies if it makes u sleep better at night
Old 10-19-2020, 11:04 AM   #2309
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

How can you immediately pivot to us lying?? You claim

You claim biden has no covid plan; you lied. He does (I posted the actual plan above)
you claim H1N1 was more deadly; you lied, it was not (I posted the factual numbers above)
you claim it's not trumps fault in how HE and his ADMIN addressed the virus; you lied, trump sucks at his job

Quote:
Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.
Anything else you want to lie about to be debunked??
Old 10-19-2020, 11:05 AM   #2310
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
DEBOOOOONKED

Its <10,000 dead bc of covid btw cdc says so. Biden said after becoming pres hed lock us down for 3 months. Pelosi will use the 25th amendment to kick him out and make kamala pres.
Closed Thread