Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-03-2013, 05:31 AM   #1891
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
1) Glenn and Maggie didn't hit shit out there. Their aim is about on par with stormtroopers... wtf.
2) Fuck the TV version of Andrea. She made stupid decisions at every turn. I made my mind up about her the moment she nearly blew Darryl's head off on the farm.
3) The Governor mows down like 20 ppl armed with guns themselves & no one fires back?!? lolwut?
4) Carl going psycho. Rick better do something about that shit.
1) Agreed. Everything I've been taught in firearms training, doorways = fatal funnel. Aim for the door opening and you'll hit them when they run thru 90% of the time. That said, weren't all the govenors men running out of that caged area OUT a door way?!

3) Yup. And that last dude didn't pull the trigger?! Then the Gov runs off w/o taking any of the weapons from the dead bodies? Riiight.

4) Agreed. Carl is getting too big for his britches (that may be a southern saying), someone needs to knock him down a peg or two.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2013, 06:22 AM   #1892
Mrpopo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Mrpopo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Carl needs a good old fashioned belt beating. No family services to call in the zombie apocalypse.
Mrpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #1893
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
do they really need to? pretty much the gov took care of that.

he was like... suprise, i'm a crazy motherfucker. ambush.

ok, tv gov vs/or comic gov
comic gov hands down.
i think tv limits what the tv gov can and can't do.
comic gov basically had no restrictions.

Off topic - sooo hyped for Evil Dead this friday.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:51 PM   #1894
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundredoctane View Post
1) Agreed. Everything I've been taught in firearms training, doorways = fatal funnel. Aim for the door opening and you'll hit them when they run thru 90% of the time. That said, weren't all the govenors men running out of that caged area OUT a door way?!

3) Yup. And that last dude didn't pull the trigger?! Then the Gov runs off w/o taking any of the weapons from the dead bodies? Riiight.

4) Agreed. Carl is getting too big for his britches (that may be a southern saying), someone needs to knock him down a peg or two.
LOL yea carl needs a firm ass whooping. even though the dead walk the earth respect for your parents/ elders still exists
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:13 AM   #1895
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
ha

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #1896
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blksylv View Post
ha

This that is funny.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:11 PM   #1897
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
I'm pretty late I know, but why the fuck did the Humvee run straight over the huge ass clearly visible tire spikes that were off to the side of the road and why did they pull straight in and just all funnel into the prison like fucking retards? Why wouldn't they surround the prison, put a net around that shit and then leave some people outside the walls searching the perimeter for snipers and even posting up to cover their group going in and then leave some people outside the prison building itself and then clear each section of the prison in small groups, worst fucking battle strategy in history, right next to the British in the revolutionary war of course, oh and that gif up there^^ fucking amazing LOL!!

Last edited by slow40sx; 05-15-2013 at 09:29 PM..
slow40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #1898
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Need, more, zombie stuff
Old 12-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #1899
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89ae3pqRM4M
dec 17

poor clementine
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #1900
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Seriously within 15 mins, walking dead season 2 destroys your soul.
So sad.
On that note, love this game. Great wife/hubby bonding time.
Old 12-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #1901
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
Seriously within 15 mins, walking dead season 2 destroys your soul.
So sad.
On that note, love this game. Great wife/hubby bonding time.
Agreed! We just started playing and my wife loves this game!

On another note: That mid-season finale tho!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #1902
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Still meaning to pick this up.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #1903
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igDzM4CyWa8
Old 03-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #1904
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Holy fuck...Anyone read TWD #123 that came out today?

*SPOILER ALERT! IS RICK GOING TO DIE NOW!? If so this will be probably THE biggest change in the series. Will the series focus on Carl after this? Negan still has to die soon.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:51 AM   #1905
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
I don't know about you guys, but I fucking LOVE this new season of the walking dead. The Actors all went to school and they hired new writers/director or something because the story is more interesting and believable now.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #1906
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fries View Post
I don't know about you guys, but I fucking LOVE this new season of the walking dead. The Actors all went to school and they hired new writers/director or something because the story is more interesting and believable now.
agreed.

i feel that the people who complain that "its too slow again" don't really understand what the entire series is about.

I like how other characters are in the spotlight now.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #1907
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Mmm... Just gonna come out and say it: Gareth & his group are way more terrifying than the Governor & his ppl. Last episode reminded me of Liam Neeson being hunted by that pack of wolves in The Grey.

Thoughts? No graphic novel spoilers!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:53 PM   #1908
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Mmm... Just gonna come out and say it: Gareth & his group are way more terrifying than the Governor & his ppl. Last episode reminded me of Liam Neeson being hunted by that pack of wolves in The Grey.

Thoughts? No graphic novel spoilers!

Agreed since they did the same thing as the governor except you add the fact that they eat you instead lol. One thing that throws me off were the season previews before showing Gareth with Rick and the crew together.not sure if I saw it right or not.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:50 AM   #1909
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Well, if Rick dies, how does it tie into the beginning of the very first episode where he's by himself out on the road?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:33 AM   #1910
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
Well, if Rick dies, how does it tie into the beginning of the very first episode where he's by himself out on the road?
I always assumed that is what happened after he left Morgan & Duane, on his way to Atlanta. He doesn't have that uniform anymore...
Old 10-23-2014, 07:35 AM   #1911
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:

The very first episode? "Days Gone By"...?

He was on the road by himself because hadn't reached any other survivors yet. . .
Old 10-27-2014, 01:24 AM   #1912
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Had to leave this here

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-w...a-coma-2014-10

So that ends that..maybe lol
Old 10-27-2014, 08:04 AM   #1913
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Bob-B-Q

lulz
Old 03-05-2015, 05:47 PM   #1914
simmode1
Post Whore!

Nobody talking about the new episodes? Sunday's was great. I loved seeing Glenn drop that douche ROTC asshole like a bad habit. What do you guys think of Deanna & Alexandria?
Old 03-05-2015, 06:43 PM   #1915
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Nobody talking about the new episodes? Sunday's was great. I loved seeing Glenn drop that douche ROTC asshole like a bad habit. What do you guys think of Deanna & Alexandria?

its such a weird town like they dont belong there all i know is deral better not die!!!!!!!!!

ever since i glenn killed those walkers while tied to a chair hes always been a badass man that never has to prove it but that rotc guy had it coming there kidish.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #1916
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

I'm digging the second half of the season as well.

Can we talk about Carol? She's going to any lengths to fit in and disguise herself as a house wife and not the uber badass, shit kicking, waffle stomping, "look at the flowers", zombie killer she actually is. I love that.

Carl is all hitting puberty and shit, wanting the only girl his age in town to show him some attention. Fuck that. This chic is gonna give it to every teen boy in that community or they'll all die virgins.

I like that Rick and Michonne get each other. Even when they don't agree on something, one gives and one takes. It's a great dynamic.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:02 AM   #1917
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
on the introduction, when he tried to one-up'd by mentioning rotc. I knew he some stick up on his ass.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #1918
simmode1
Post Whore!

Dude, yes! Carol playing dumb/possum was awesome! I was amazed to see that little subtly, in fact. I never would have thought of that in that situation. When she was talking about how much she loved Ed?! Aww... man. I was like "She's laying this bullshit on thick!" It was genius to me. But I have faith in Carl. He's been pretty solid for the past few seasons, so I kinda doubt he's focused on trying to get his dick wet. He's more focused on not getting weak, IMO. I think he's following that girl for info, not poontang. Could be wrong though. But I loved seeing Carl & Rick fighting together. Seeing them assume the exact same fighting stance against those walkers was awesome.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #1919
DanielS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DanielS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Any one here watch z nation?
DanielS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #1920
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

finished first season on znation. crazy cliff hanger on the finale.

don't like the skinny nsa guy. he was disturbing and annoying to watch. they had a whole episode of him. nobody cares about that dude.