Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Zombie Wonderland 2 is out!!! download it for a fellow Zilvian!!!

Hey guys,
So the game I've been working on is finally out!!!!
I did alot of the artwork, concepts, animation, etc.
Taken a whole year to get this thing done!
Please give it a gander if you have an iphone
It will be out on droid next week!
Zombie Wonderland 2: Outta Time! for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
So here it is
Soooo happyyy!!!
Please show some love as its only $.99 right now!!!!
Feel free to leave 5 stars if you feel it to be so worthy.
Any feedback on here is welcome also!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTs-EPp9N-I
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
nice hope you make some decent money.
I got a friend who started making iphone apps when the phones first arrived. Now he's driving lambo's and such at 21.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
holy schnikes!!! sounds like a muffucking genius!!!

thanks man!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

anybody else download this or get to play it?
Old 01-20-2012, 03:33 PM   #5
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Game is awesome. Play it guys.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
562s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
562s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you didnt make it for android market??

edit: reread it... i wanna play!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Game is awesome. Play it guys.
Hey thanks man!!!
Old 01-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #8
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
let me dust off my itouch and dl it.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 562s13 View Post
you didnt make it for android market??

edit: reread it... i wanna play!
!!
We are currently working on getting le game to work on every phone to pad for the Droid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacotacotaco View Post
let me dust off my itouch and dl it.
saweet brozive!
we are working on some swayze stickers as well. I let you guys knowwhen they are ready!
Old 01-20-2012, 11:43 PM   #10
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
bought it two days ago, been playing it ever since. I NEED an ipad2 for a better gaming experience (graphics)
Old 01-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Cleaning up is fucking annoying!!! I played it for a lil bit, but been hooked on Zombie Gunship, so been playing that instead.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #12
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
and beat it in like 12-2... I wouldn't call it really "deep"
Old 01-24-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyneyoungstunna View Post
bought it two days ago, been playing it ever since. I NEED an ipad2 for a better gaming experience (graphics)
yeah, we overloaded it with so much stuff. You get a pretty fun experience to see all thedetail we put into the textures! Thanks for the purchase!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Cleaning up is fucking annoying!!! I played it for a lil bit, but been hooked on Zombie Gunship, so been playing that instead.
Awe I see, Yeah it does not come as super important to clean up for the zombie killiing gameplay, we dig ZGS here actually.Thanks for the purchase though!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
and beat it in like 12-2... I wouldn't call it really "deep"
what is 12-2 (hours?) well thanks for playin it though! you probably have the finger speed of this guy here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbzXBJkoCI
Old 01-25-2012, 04:11 AM   #14
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Also, if you guys can zoom out the camera a lil bit, it would help alot. Gives you a bit more view to see whats coming off the sides.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #15
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
bought it. game sucks. want my money back.

just kidding.

Only had a few minutes to play it so far. Seems pretty good and fun. However, it's a little buggy when the zombies get inside, kept trying to tap them and the dude would just run to a window instead.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Also, if you guys can zoom out the camera a lil bit, it would help alot. Gives you a bit more view to see whats coming off the sides.
awe I see, yeah the first one had a zoom in feature. we're thinkgin of doing that to get some detail in there. (I know opposite of what you asked) I think on the droid it will look a lil further out due to the bigger screen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
bought it. game sucks. want my money back.

just kidding.

Only had a few minutes to play it so far. Seems pretty good and fun. However, it's a little buggy when the zombies get inside, kept trying to tap them and the dude would just run to a window instead.
oh fudge!! haha
the shipping on that $1 would be about half
Yeah were workin out the kinks here and there. Just so much going on in the map. Lots of sites were saying we 'overloaded' the ios ahah

THANKS again guys for downloading the game!!!
I let you guys know if we have any promo schwag.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

game just released on DROID today!!!
so excited!!!
absolutely free!!!
go download it!!!!
[New Game] Zombie Wonderland 2: Outta Time – Blast Through Zombie Hordes Now, Clean Up Later
Zombie Wonderland 2: Outta Time finally unleashed onto Android
Old 02-28-2012, 10:05 PM   #18
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

FAAD

zombie wonderland 2 is free now on iphone/ipad, we got some bugs, but were gonna update soon. but its fricking free right now!!!