Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-21-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
KA24E long block in good condition (SoCal ONLY)

SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD

KA24E motor with all accessories, flywheel & clutch. No pics, just look at the videos below.
SoCal only - if you can't pick it up, I will drop it off for you. Located in Santa Ana, CA, near Home Depot.

Selling my running 89 KA24E motor. It's in my car right now and runs fine. Swapping motors and I don't want this thing anymore. The transmission isn't included, but it doesn't grind at all, in any gear. I don't think this motor was ever driven hard. You can have the bellhousing though if you want it.

Details;
I purchased the car in June 2010 with 112k on it; it was totally stock, even passed normal smog. The previous owner had bought it from someone who parked it for 5 years. He replaced the injectors and fuel pump and it ran fine after sitting. When I got it, I immediately replaced the water pump, thermostat and all the coolant lines, even the ones under the intake manifold.

It now has 122k on the odometer and still runs strong, starts up fine. Car was my daily driver for a year - back and forth to work, no racing at all. just basic maintenance, no performance parts installed. Since July, has only been driven about once a week. It's been to 3 track events at Adam's, so ~9 hours of track time total.

Issues;
The CEL is on, the code says there is an injector leak. Might be true, the previous owner said he replaced the injectors and I don't know what condition they were in. I checked the fuel rail and o-rings for external leaks and didn't see or smell any. It runs fine regardless, so I don't know how much of an issue that is.

Youtube videos of startup;

Car hadn't been started in over a week in this video.
KA start-up - YouTube

Start up video from the next morning.
KA Startup #2 - YouTube

I think my battery is a little weak from lack of use. I can jumper cable it to my truck if you want to see it start with a known good battery. There are some other videos of me driving at Adam's in my Youtube channel if you want to hear it under track condition.

Don't need everything on the motor? Cool - $10 off for every accessory you don't need.
If you're serious, I have a third video of me driving around for 10 minutes so you can hear the motor.
If you're super serious, you can just come over in the next day or two and I'll let you see it start / run / mow the lawn.

Price: $200 OBO
Email me: <myusernameonzilvia> @gmail.com (I won't respond in this thread)
Don't lowball, I will ignore you. Especially if you want it dropped off. I'm not in a rush to get rid of it.

Last edited by ryandriftingfat; 11-22-2011 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD SSSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Bump. Motor comes out this weekend.
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
EightySix200SX