Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 12:19 PM   #91
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I oversteered over red and white track side, rear got air and smashed down with rota DriftWorks spec te37 fakes.
paint chipped and wheel was scuffed sprayed a new coat of satin black on the lip
new tire and balance...... Shit is GOOD!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:10 PM   #92
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
I oversteered over red and white track side, rear got air and smashed down with rota DriftWorks spec te37 fakes.
paint chipped and wheel was scuffed sprayed a new coat of satin black on the lip
new tire and balance...... Shit is GOOD!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #93
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Im surprised I havent said anything yet.

To all the people that talk shit on people for buying used real wheels:
Most people buy used versions of the wheels they would be buying new if they could afford it. Everyone likes to play the broke card. But the constant remains that people that buy real wheels usually end up buying parts/sticker/lips all sorts of things from the original manufacturer, and usually end up buying a new set of wheels from that same company or the like, down the line.
Therefore the "buying used wheels doesnt help the company" argument is moot. Because I know that since owning a set of used rays wheels I have talked to them at least 5 times and ordered about $350 in stuff for my wheels after the fact. I have numerous friends with used works/volks/SSR's that have spent hundreds of dollars as well.

How does spending money on the same wheels over and over justify them being cheap? why not just save the money to begin with and buy real wheels, instead of trying to buy your way into the newest fad.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 06-30-2011, 01:21 PM   #94
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Idk just how reliable the victim is.
It's not likely you'd be going uphill in 4th gear @ 25 mph, so I question if he's full of shit.
There's no pic of the said 'pot-hole' really more of a 'pit' if it's 2 foot deep (thought it was 2 foot 'wide' & was specifying maybe the diameter rather than depth)

I was driving and minding my business when I hit a small pot hole, and it turned out to be a bigger pot hole after my car drove over it. It went from a 4 inch wide pothole to a 2 foot wide one.. The ground underneath the pothole gave away and f*ck me over.

I'm also not sure that the tires would be necessarily more thin (or stretched) than OEM.
I couldn't find any info that would suggest that to be the case.
It was likely already flat by the time the pics were taken.
I agree with you.Driving in 4th gear uphill doing 25MPH is very unlikely ,his engine would of been struggling to stay in the powerband and bog down maybe even shut down. Second gear would of been a better choice if he was only doing 25MPH.Guy clearly doesnt know how to properly drive a stick and worse doesnt pay attention to road conditions , How else would anyone Drive their car into a 2ft wide pot hole? @ 25MPH? Negligence is rewarded once again .
Old 06-30-2011, 01:24 PM   #95
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
You'll never see fake rims on any vehicle of mine. Guess you could say I have higher standards for the vehicles I drive. Would also explain why I only bang supermodels.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:27 PM   #96
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Im surprised I havent said anything yet.

To all the people that talk shit on people for buying used real wheels:
Most people buy used versions of the wheels they would be buying new if they could afford it.
just like people that buy knockoff wheels would buy the real deal if they could afford it.

Quote:
But the constant remains that people that buy real wheels usually end up buying parts/sticker/lips all sorts of things from the original manufacturer.
Therefore the "buying used wheels doesnt help the company" argument is moot. Because I know that since owning a set of used rays wheels I have talked to them at least 5 times and ordered about $350 in stuff for my wheels after the fact.
by that standard, you are the exact same as somone buying rotas and spending $350 through volk on lug nuts, stickers, center caps, and valvestems. How are they hurting the company?

Quote:
How does spending money on the same wheels over and over justify them being cheap? why not just save the money to begin with and buy real wheels, instead of trying to buy your way into the newest fad.
i agree with you on this, buy what you can afford so to speak. but if you have to spend more on knock offs then the orginal would have cost...you need to evaluate your situation. I just hate when people say knock off's put companies out of business but every single authentic part on their car was bought used. unless you buy your shit brand new you are just as much of a problem.

now onto the issue at hand, regardless of how they broke or why they did it...the fact remains...that is some SERIOUS customer service considering they replaced his wheels for free. Personally, now that i don't have a dedicated "track" car anymore...i will not/do not purchase knock off aero/wheels and most of engine/suspension stuff is real deal and bought BRAND NEW.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:33 PM   #97
Redstar
Zilvia Member

Redstar is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 06-30-2011, 01:39 PM   #98
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
the thing with buying used real rims is, the original purchaser of said real rims actually did help the real company and did not support knock-off companies. The most important transaction is the first transaction between real manufacturer and customer. What does anything else afterwards matter?

xquizitditz
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #99
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
^And that original owner who sold the wheels to the next isn't gonna go and use that money toward bRota's or Gaytoenn's, but instead another real set of wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:58 PM   #100
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
^And that original owner who sold the wheels to the next isn't gonna go and use that money toward bRota's or Gaytoenn's, but instead another real set of wheels.
How can a wheel be gay?
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #101
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
the thing with buying used real rims is, the original purchaser of said real rims actually did help the real company and did not support knock-off companies. The most important transaction is the first transaction between real manufacturer and customer. What does anything else afterwards matter?
nothing. buying used wheels doesnt help the real manufacturer or the knock off company. it only helps the consumer purchase parts they normally cant afford.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #102
nismolvr
Zilvia Junkie

nismolvr is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post

now onto the issue at hand, regardless of how they broke or why they did it...the fact remains...that is some SERIOUS customer service considering they replaced his wheels for free.
Hello! Thats what Im saying ! They replaced his wheels even tho his story didnt add up, and even if id did .Its the Customers fault for not paying attention to road conditions. I dont know of any wheel or aftermarket performance company that will replace purchased parts that were clearly damaged by customer negligence. So props to Varrstoen .

Do you think He would of complained if his wheels were Enkei, Volks,Rays ,BBS ? He only complained cause they were Copies and lied about his story. All the other Top Rim companies would of told him to take a hike.

Hell, will Garret give me a new Engine If Overboost the hell out of my engine and blow my shit up? Will HKS give me a new turbo if I dont run the vacuum lines correctly to BOV?

The guy is very lucky he got anything at all. Varrstoen Rocks . Id buy their Wheels just for that simple fact .They have great customer service , period. Any rim will break Copy or real .These are nice wheels , I dont buy shit for bragging rights.Oh "look at me I got real JDM racing wheels" lol. If i could afford them ,hell yeah.Im not hating but common, theres guys out there that get wood just by showing off how much their shit cost. I like Crystal Champagne but right now, Im drinking Budweiser.LOL

Id rock these wheels anyday of the week and still have money for my Budweiser.

This thread has turned into Knock off VS Real brand wheels. Everyone is overlooking the fact. The guy In the M3 got a new set of wheels for free , Even tho he didnt deserve it. End of story.

Now where did I leave my Beer?
Old 06-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #103
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
conspiracy theory - the reason why they gave him the rims for free was because he was planning on suing the shit out of them for more than what the wheels were worth...not saying that's the case, but i did hear somewhere that Varsstoen did contact the guy to tell him to hush up that's why he took the original image off his original post in his original forum (lol). Never believe what's said on the interwebs though.

xquizitditz
Old 06-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #104
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
if me an you are both in the market for new wheels but neither can afford real wheels, you buy varstoen and i buy used volks...BOTH of us took money away from rays. regardless of your seller bought them new or varstoen bought an authentic set to copy...regardless ME OR YOU...the two consumers. BOTH took money away from volk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
thats playing the "what if" game, you can't prove that and you can't factor that...HOWEVER i agree with you, if i sold my wheels i wouldn't downgrade to a knock off set...but that might not always be the case. not too mention that argument gets wayyyy to complicated because you can't prove what the seller is going to spend his money on (i.e. debt, different parts, rent, w/e). but like i said...ideally you would be right.

i'm not trying to get into or start the knock off debate...just prove my point that knockoffs AND used parts sales both hurt a company equally. one is no better then the other. if your not baller and buying your shit retail...you have no right to say knockoffs hurt a company.

p.s. varstoen has impecable customer service for replacing the wheels. i still won't buy a set though
Old 06-30-2011, 02:59 PM   #105
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
i think you guys are getting "customer service" and "PR efforts/cover up" painfully confused...
Old 06-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #106
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Guy drove his car through a 2' deep pot hole. Busted a rim. Move along here.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #107
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
[QUOTE=enkei2k;4123955]the thing with buying used real rims is, the original purchaser of said real rims actually did help the real company and did not support knock-off companies. The most important transaction is the first transaction between real manufacturer and customer. What does anything else afterwards matter?[/QUOTE
Umm no.. you are not supporting no one but yourself.. the guy you bought them from supported them but not you my friend.. that money is going back in his pocket. And I don't care what little 350 you spend on little decals or bs after you bought your used wheels that shit don't matter.. your 300 don't add up to the 1000 per wheel they could have made if you weren't cheap. There is nothing wrong with buying used wheels but don't preach like your helping the manufactuer like you bought it new. And you know why people don't post up pics of expensive real wheels all messed up cause it wouldn't make a difference. The well known companies just say oh well would you like to buy a replacement, whereas a company on the come or knock off as you people call it are more frequently on the forums and yes don't want bad publicity but also are willing to help us out more. Funny how people talk all this shit but never buy dealer parts for their cars.. wtf is the difference?
Old 06-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #108
DRFTWHORE
Zilvia FREAK!

DRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud ofDRFTWHORE has much to be proud of
everything in this world is a copy of another, ford was the first car ever made, so every car after that is a knockoff, cuz its a copy of the original? not everyone is going to pay 3k for wheels just because of its LOGO.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #109
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTWHORE View Post
everything in this world is a copy of another, ford was the first car ever made, so every car after that is a knockoff, cuz its a copy of the original? not everyone is going to pay 3k for wheels just because of its LOGO.
I hear that.
I was in walgreens last week and bought some knockoff whitening strips. My teeth now blind people.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:18 PM   #110
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd ocx View Post
Quote:
Umm no.. you are not supporting no one but yourself.. the guy you bought them from supported them but not you my friend.. that money is going back in his pocket. And I don't care what little 350 you spend on little decals or bs after you bought your used wheels that shit don't matter.. your 300 don't add up to the 1000 per wheel they could have made if you weren't cheap. There is nothing wrong with buying used wheels but don't preach like your helping the manufactuer like you bought it new. And you know why people don't post up pics of expensive real wheels all messed up cause it wouldn't make a difference. The well known companies just say oh well would you like to buy a replacement, whereas a company on the come or knock off as you people call it are more frequently on the forums and yes don't want bad publicity but also are willing to help us out more. Funny how people talk all this shit but never buy dealer parts for their cars.. wtf is the difference?
did you just disagree with someone making the same point as you?
Old 06-30-2011, 04:19 PM   #111
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTWHORE View Post

You're analogy is weak and I don't quite understand what you're getting at with the "logo" comment.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #112
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
My favourite thing about these wheels is how azndoc or some other fellow with TE37's was making fun of people's VS-KF's in some thread somewhere because they resemble Mustang wheels, and then Varrstoens came out.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #113
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by murda-c View Post
did you just disagree with someone making the same point as you?
No, he said that it doesn't matter if you buy used legit wheels because you're not buying from the company that originally manufactured them. The company still loses money because you didn't buy at retail price.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:51 PM   #114
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantwoforty View Post
varrstoen has some pretty hot wheels lol i was checking out there website
and they're not super dirt cheap.. ~ $1000 new
idk if i would really call these fake, sure they are no work, volk, bbs ect..
but i would take these over a set of xxr's
is a nissan a fake car because its cheaper than a lambo?
why all the hate on this company...
Are you completely retarded, or just a little bit retarded?

Varrstoens are FAKE because they are COPIES of REAL wheels from Volk and BBS.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #115
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Kinda think its stupid when people immediately assume the wheel is cheap quality when its cheaper than the name brand.. i mean yes this is a cheap wheel but unless you were in the car with him then you dont know how fast he was going... but not all wheels are bad quality just because the price is lower.... I would WAYYY rather spend 500 bucks on wheels than 3k because wheels are soo close to the pavement and might rub on curbs or even be stolen. even if you buy the lug nuts that take a special type socket other people can have em.. its just i dont believe wheels are worth 3k or even 1k for that matter.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:35 PM   #116
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
i think you guys are getting "customer service" and "PR efforts/cover up" painfully confused...
companies replacing shit products promptly no questions asked ISN'T costumer service.

companies evaluating products, recalling defective product, studying failures and improving product IS
Old 06-30-2011, 06:09 PM   #117
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
companies replacing shit products promptly no questions asked ISN'T costumer service.

companies evaluating products, recalling defective product, studying failures and improving product IS
exactly my point...people are praising them and boosting their stock with this "customer service" talk...couldnt be more far from it...
Old 06-30-2011, 08:02 PM   #118
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
accident to gram lights
much harder impact then that sissy lil pot hole *look it broke suspension!!

http://i56.tinypic.com/21cdzdz.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/v8ph92.jpg

Repaired and balanced to see another day *as here sitting on my old s13
curbage repair would have been extra..
http://i51.tinypic.com/fo385u.jpg

Those fakes would have broke hands down.. But most fakes are cast made.. the real deals would be forged.

All those people who try to say "big deal, real ones break too!" .. no, real ones hold up alot better. Everything in this world breaks.

Forged multi piece piece wheel will hold up alot better then a 1 piece cast wheel.

Im pretty sure 1 piece cast wheels like fn01rc, rpf1 etc would break as well.. but in this situation the bmw owner had replica 1 piece wheels of a bbs multipiece wheel.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #119
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I have a slight bend in my Nismo LMGT4 due to a pot hole attack. Its fixable though being its very small bend. Tire does not loose air.

Wheels are wheels, but yeah, I wouln't buy a knockoff, unless thats where the JDM company outsourced. (aka, BC, HDS and Stance coilovers are all made in Tiawan)
Old 06-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #120
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
I have a slight bend in my Nismo LMGT4 due to a pot hole attack. Its fixable though being its very small bend. Tire does not loose air.

Wheels are wheels, but yeah, I wouln't buy a knockoff, unless thats where the JDM company outsourced. (aka, BC, HDS and Stance coilovers are all made in Tiawan)
i would buy things from taiwan, and not from china when it comes to some things.

same goes for coils. i have a set from taiwan, and they were HEAPS upon HEAPS better than ISIS ones. and they were $200 cheaper.
Closed Thread