Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
For Phil's eyes only. (tt99ol)

Mods: Please don't lock. This will get interesting and will stay Off topic, with no inappropriate behavior.
Zilvians: Do not post or put on your wizard robes please.

Phil:
I'm taking off my skinny jeans and tiger army tank top.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tt99ol
Im already down to just my skin tight boxer briefs
Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #3
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
I take off my socks. Your boxer briefs are hot.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

tt99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond reputett99ol has a reputation beyond repute
And something's trying to say hi
Old 02-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #5
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt99ol View Post
And something's trying to say hi
That's your best friend number two. Jimmy Jr. Are you sitting on your computer chair recaro right now?
Old 02-19-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

a few beads of sweat are trickling down from my brow, down my face and onto my chest
Old 02-19-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

and yes i am sitting here
Old 02-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #8
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

I am sweating as well. Super hot sweat beads running down my 6 pack. I put on my wizard robe.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #9
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Eyes gazing into your recaro logo.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #10
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

As you stare endlessly into the logo with that rapists look i begin to chant softly "DOE RAE ME" over and over again
Old 02-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #11
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
As you stare endlessly into the logo with that rapists look i begin to chant softly "DOE RAE ME" over and over again
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Why don't you take those briefs off? I don't like to picture this as a Michael Jordan commercial.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:53 PM   #12
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

I light 45 scented candles and dim the lights
I get some chocolate covered strawberries out of the fridge and make you watch me eat them
Old 02-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #13
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

I pull up real close to you and tie your wizards sleeves behind your back
I then begin slowly dancing, doing various animalistic maneuvers including the sexy crab
Old 02-19-2011, 07:57 PM   #14
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
I light 45 scented candles and dim the lights
I get some chocolate covered strawberries out of the fridge and make you watch me eat them
I get jealous at the lack of chocolate covered strawberries that I have in my possession. I notice a brand new package of bagels on the tip of the fridge. I eat them naked.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #15
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Yes. Tie my wizard robe. I put on my wizard hat and cast 45 level sexiness to you.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Even though you don't need it. You're sexy enough as is.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
tt99ol
Zilvia Addict

I spread jelly all over my chest, strawberry preserves
I know you love jelly with your bagels
Old 02-19-2011, 08:09 PM   #18
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Take it to PM's or Visitor Messages.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #19
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
swaggggggggggggggg
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #20
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Take it to PM's or Visitor Messages.
Sorry, just felt like this thread was worth living for.

tt99ol is the greatest mechanic that has ever lived. He should probably be in the guiness book of world records for most incredible guy ever.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #21
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Love you Phil. BFF's for life. Locked.